Chapter 4

My Huswife Gone Mad!

"My cousin Junho?"

Junho enters "Hello!!!" Junho goes and hugs Ewon "Wonnie-hyung, how are you?"

"I'm ok!" hugs back

"Oh! Wooyoung-shi, you're here too!? How are you?" Johno notices Wooyoung siting on the couch

"I'm fine, thank you!"

"He has a small problem but nothing important!"

"I came with the subway train!" Juhno turns to Ewon

"Why?"

"I wanted to take a taxi but couldn't find any...it was so full and cramming..." Junho said and sat down on the couch on Wooyoungs hand...(special guest appereance "Hobutt")...,Wooyoung removed his hand from under Junho's with a painful expression on his face "...so many people...Jay make a coffee!" Junho said

"He can't, I send him on an errand..." Ewon looks at Wooyoung "...get up, we won't make it in time...I'll bring your coffee..." Wooyoung stood up to leave "...in a minute, I'll be back in one minute!

"And some cookies, you got cookies?" Juhno asks

"Of course I have!

"Not even a single cup of coffee I could drink today because of the tyrant!" Junho said

 Wooyoung instantly went back to the couch "The tyrant, who is this tyrant?"

"Yah, get up, we have no time!" Ewon says

"Chansung, my husband, damn the day I said 'Yes!' to him, the husband in the house is the devil...where did I heard that before?"

Ewon starts to get impatient "What exactly did he do to you and you're complaining about?"

"Nothing!"

"Nothing!?" Wooyoung asked

"What could Chansung do to him? He married a saint man, what are you listening him for?" Ewon tells Wooyoung

"Nothing is his specialty, 15 years of marriage and he's doing 'Nothing'!" Junho said 

"Woo, do the job on your own, why am I getting involved?"

"Ok, I'm on it, I can't even exchange a single word?"

"Sure why not, like it's not enough that I'm trying to help, you're gonna mess up with the program?" Ewon says and shoves Wooyoung and Jay out the door once he closed it he turns to Junho "Sweetheart why, tell me why are you exposing negatively your husband like that to strangers, God mercy, what did poor Chansung did to you now? Instead of praising God for sending you such a good man, ok he is 73 years old, we don't care about that, he is such a good old boy, he is God's Lamb!"

"I wish he wasn't, Wonnie-hyung!"

"What did he do to you now?"

"Do what, inside the house all day, in his slippers, watching tv and reading newspaper 'Go outside and breath some fresh air, see how people live!' but no he must stay home!"

"And what did you wanted, him going out and getting drunk, or he should be flirting around?"

"I wish he was!" Junho said and stood up from the couch

"Do you even understand the words that come out of your mouth?"

"Yes I do, when a man who drinks and you know flirts around, is worthy!"

"Oh really?"

"Of course, you should know that, what is Chansung huh? A zero, walks around the house and waits for the salary to come, I don't have a man, I have a lemon pie!"

"You hate lemon pie!"

"Exactly!"

"Well you know what? I'll send you my Taec, for a week, this is what you want, he'll get in the house and bring the world upside down, just a week and he'll bring you around!

 "I wish, at least you know you have a man!"

"Stand up, let's go make you that coffee, stand up!" They stand up, the front door opens and Taecyeon enters "Sit down!" Ewon tells Juhno who complies, Ewon goes a little farther showing his back to Taecyeon

"Can you tell what is he doing downstairs at the entrance door?" Taecyeon asks Ewon

"I'm sorry, when you say 'he' who're you refering to?"

"Your boy!"

"I'm not wasting my time knowing what the house servant does! He might be getting his doorkeeper diploma!"

"No, he said he was sweeping but he wasn't holding any broom!"

"And what did you needed the broom for, to count in case it's missing a bristle?"

"Keep your sence of humor to yourself, ok?"

Junho looks at them shocked

"Don't worry mister, you're not in a position to distinguish humor,..." Taecyeon looks at the telephone "...cut me some slack, since this morning!"

Taecyeon pointed at the telephone "Who called?"

Now Junho looks at the telephone

Ewon can barely hold his anger in "Call the center and ask them!"

"The telephone line in crooked, someone called!" Teacyeon says and goes to fix it

"Tell me Taecyeon, did you come for round 2, sweetheart? Well I'm informing you that my nerves are very pressured and cannot take it any more, if the phone line bothers you so much then take it, wrap it around your neck and hang yourself on the chandelier, just make sure you'll hang yourself in straight line because I will not come to fix you!"

"I don't want to hear your smartass comments, got it?"

"You have nothing to do with anything smart!"

Taecyeon turns his attention to Junho now "As his relative, do you hear how he talks?"

"Please don't shout!" Junho begs the both of em

"No let him, look how he wants to show his authority here!" Ewon says angry

Now they both stand in both sides of a sitting Junho shouting at him

"Just because I want some order in the house!?"

"Listen, listen to him!!!"

"And I ask you! Did he miss anything, did I declined him anything, am I not working like a dog from day to night for him!?"

"Listen, now he's gonna mention the dogs, leave those animals alone, don't compare them to yourself cause you do them no justice..." Ewon looks at Junho "...listen here dog, have you ever seen a dog working!?

"In the circus!" Junho answers instantly

"THERE!!!" Taecyeon shouts excited and Ewon walks a few steps away, turns his head and glares at Taecyeon, somehow Junho calmed the atmosphere a little "There...the living encyclopedia!" Taecyeon says to Ewon pointing at Junho with his hands "Out of everything 'circus' is the best you could come up with?"

"I won't take this anymore, you will not upset me with your stupid problems 20 times a day, you're lucky my cousin is here and I respect him, if you think that in this house, you're the general and I'm the soldier then you're kidding yourself!" Turns to Junho "You, stand up and march forward, to the kitchen!" Ewon says and walks toward the kitchen. Junho stands up and goes to to the stairs, Ewon turns for Junho and watches him go upstairs "You wanna lie down Junho?"

"No!"

"Then come to make that damn coffee!" Junho comes down towards Ewon "He made you dizzy didn't he?" Ewon asks and Junho walks through the kitchen door as fast as he can, Ewon turns to Taecyeon "You upseted my poor cousin, we're embarrassing ourselves to society!" Ewon says and leaves too

Taecyeon went to fix the phone line when the doorbell rings maniacally and Taecyeon went to open it and once he does, a disheveled doctor dashes through.