Chapter 3

My Huswife Gone Mad!

"What do you mean 'What to do?', confront them!"

"What do you mean?"

"Confront them, reveale them, expose them!"

"I should expose them?"

"No, you're gonna let "Vicky" get your doctor, 28 year old man and still don't know the basics?" Wooyoung got happy upon hearing the age "You said she comes every afternoon to Nichkhun?"

"Yeah, she'll be there anytime soon!"

"Ok, now we have to find a way to bring her here so I can question her!"

"To your house!?" Wooyoung asks surprised

"Now how can we get the Doctor out of here..." Ewon thought something and grabbed Wooyoungs shoulders "...Wich client of Nichkhun lives far from here, let's say Susong-dong or even Changseong-dong?"

"Far from here...Susong-dong, Changseong-dong...Lee Gwangsoo-shi at Jongam-dong!!!"

"That's way too far away, but it's ok, it works! Phone call!"

"Phone call?"

"You're gonna call 'Lee Gwangsoo-shi had a mental breakdown, your presence is required immediately!'...don't interrup me...once your husband leaves, no one will be home!"

"My maid!" Wooyoung said

"Get her out of the house!"

"Where?"

"You're asking me 'Where?', send her to the pastry shop behind the corner to get you eclair, you eat eclair?"

"No!"

"I'll eat them, bring them to me...Once the house is empty, I'll send Jaebeom to keep watch, when the mannequin appears, he'll stop her and tell her...'Excuse me Miss, the doctor had an emergency, he had to leave hurridly but until he returns he asked you to wait at Ok Ewon-shi's!' and we got her here!"

"Wow Ewon, what an ingenious plan is that?" Wooyoung said amazed and Ewon had a proud expession on his face "Even Alexander the Great, would be jealous of such plan!"

Ewon looks at Wooyoung strangely "Alexander the Great? Alexander the Great had a give and take with a mannequin?" Ewon asks

"That...I don't remember!"

"Anyway...darling please, let's not embarrass ourselves like before!"

"What?"

"Youngie, once the 'miss' is here, you'll sit in the corner and keep your trap shut!"

"Yes, of course!"

"Keep your trap shut!"

"Ok, I'll zip it!"

"Keep your trap shut!"

"I'll be as silent as a grave, you know me!"

"I insist BECAUSE I know you!"

"You'll do everything!"

"Exactly, I'll do the interrogation on my own! Jaebeomie! Now go do the phone call, Jaebeom!"

"Hey Ewon, you know what I just thought? Why should I go out to the cold, when I can make the phone call from here!"

"Why don't you stop thinking for a month to let the brain rest! What are you talking about, what if Taecyeon enters and hear you say all that bull crap to your husband? Go to the convinience store and put a scarf on your mouth!"

"A scarf, why?"

"So they wouldn't recognise your voice!"

"What's wrong with my voice?"

"Is that a voice? It's like the sound of an owl that calls the death ripper!"

"Yah, Ewon...leave my voice alone!" Wooyoung said pouting

"Jaebeom, come here sweetheart!"

Jay appears out of the kitchen "You ringed?"

"Yes, the bells of Notre Dame...come over here!"

"What do you need?"

"I need your attention, you are my child, aren't you? Don't you love your master?" Jay nods "How much you do?"

"Lots!" Jay answers with a smile

"Such a handsome child I have!" Ewon says with a smile and puts his palms on Jay's cheeks, once he romoves his hands he gets serious "Now listen here sweetheart, I need your attention, it's for a very serious matter...it's personal!"

"What, you're divorsing, master if you divorse I'll come with you!" Jay says loud

"What are you talking about, who's divorsing, have you lost it, I'm not divorsing!

"We're not divorsing?"

"No, we're not!"

"So we're not divorsing!?"

"NO!!!"

"FTOO, too bad...che so bad!" Wooyoung looks shocked by Jay attitude

"It's nothing, he's just joking! Now don't joke like that, it's a serious matter...ATTENTION!" Ewon says loud and Jay stands in full attention "Do you see that?" Ewon asks Wooyoung

"Like a soldier!"

"Pay attention, my boy...whatever I'll say is gonna stay between us..."

"You're kidding master? I'm very iontaofa!" Jay says proudly (iontaofa-irish word for trustworthy)

"What are you sweetheart!?"

"Iontaofa!"

"Apparently 'Iontaofa' is a new species of birds!" Ewons says to Wooyoung

"Must be exotic!" Wooyoung replys

"Ok then Jay, since you're very iontaofa, listen what you'll do soon when I'll tell you, listen carefully...you'll go up and watch over the door of mister Doctor..."

"Where, at mister Woo's!?" Jay asks very loud

"Why are you shoutitng, I'm right infront of you, I can hear you just fine, now say it with a calmer and lower voice!"

"Where, at mister Woo's?" Jay said with a lower voice

"You see that?" Ewon asks Wooyoung again

"What kind of training is that!?" Wooyoung asks amazed

"That's right, upstairs to mister Woo's and you're gonna wait there until a lady appears, she's young, pretty, very well dressed and a little bit ty, you know a booty shaker!" Jay demonstrates by shaking his "That's right, once you see her, you'll stop her and say 'Excuse me Miss, the doctor had an emergensy he had to leave hurridly..."

"Ahem...in a hurry!" Jay interrups  Ewon 

"Thanks for the correction '...he had to leave 'IN A HURRY' but until he returns he asked you to wait at Ok Ewon-shi's!​' and you'll bring her ar an bhfod!" (ar an bhfod-irish words for to the spot)

"Ar an bhfod where, here to us?" Jay asks

"You see how he understood that?" Ewon asked Wooyoung

"He has an inhuman knowledge!" Wooyoung said

Ewon turns buck to Jay "Yes sweetheart, here to us, you got an objection?"

"Not at all!"

"You're allowing us?"

"Of course!"

"Thank you, now go and anything I said is between us!"

"You understood Jaebeom?" Wooyoung asks

"Of course, I'm not stupid...I'll go from the emergency stairs!"

"How you'll bring someone from the emergency stairs!?" Ewon asks

"We told you, young, pretty, my husband's client, he must not see her!" Wooyoung said and the doorbell ringed

"Open the door Jay and you go make the phone call!"

"I still have time!"

"What time, it's almost 17:30!"

"It's Mister Junho!" Jay shouts