Tender/ Lovexiu16

EXO x BTS One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked down the busy streets slowly, enjoying the beautiful view of the cherry blossoms. The frozen ice, formed by the snow were slowly melting away with the cold weather. It was nice to see this time of the year again. Spring was my favorite time of the year and I always felt happy around this time. I felt happy and was living a rich life with perfect parents, but there was just ONE thing missing in my perfect life. A boyfriend. I NEVER had a boyfriend in my life for the past 23 years since I was born on this planet. I would watch my friends get their boyfriends in highschool one by one, until I eventually became a third-wheel to everyone.

My perfect life had crashed down from there. All of my friends leaving me because I was a completely useless piece of garbage in their eyes. 

One day my best friend in high school told me this, "Hey Yoongi, aren't you getting a boyfriend yet? We're already seniors! You can't be single until you die!!!" Little did she know that those words hurt me so much. It wasn't easy for me to get a boyfriend, just like that. It may have been easy for her but definately not for me.

A few months after that everyone left me and I was all alone. I have never felt so lonely at that time, but I grew to accept it and adapt to not having any friends and being called names at school. After 5 years, I'm still alone as always and I'm 23 years old. When people left me, I had so much free time that I would just study study and study. Im fact, very studiously. My grades were contrary to what I had been getting before. This gave me so much hope. The hope that I will be able to succeed in life after being crushed so many times. Now my favorite season, spring has come and I have good vibes about it.

Spring always calmed me down because I could smell and see all the flowers bloom. How I wish to be one of those flowers and bloom beautifully ....

"Was I not good enough? Did I not fit in people's standards? Was it my personalities?" These questions often lingered around my head. However, I decided fold those thoughts and throw it away in the garbage can for once because today is the day of my very first job.

I finally saw the tall buildings that says St. Louise Hospital. As took a deep breath in and let it out. "Today, I wasn't going to feel insecure. Today, I will be confident. Today, I would not fear anyone. Today is my day." I thought as I proudly walked to the door of the large hospital just as if I was a model on a runway.

I gathered up with the other intern doctors on the lobby of the hospital. We were told to wait until the head doctor of the hospital, Dr. Kim told us instructions. As I waited, my eyes wandered around the hospital, scanning it. It was a very nice hospital with benign, compassi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter