Chapter 9

My Beloved Secrets
Chapter 9
“I love you Mingyu.”
 
Mingyu was taken aback. “No, you are not. That is bull. A guy like you never loved someone so deeply that’s why you are like that. So easily to say things like it has meaning.”
 
Jeonghan’s eyes stared Mingyu’s eyes without blinking. “I am not supposed to plan that but the time when we bumped each other and saw you eye to eye, my heart beats faster and that time, I am still in a relationship with Joshua. But when I saw that we are classmates, I know in my heart that our relationship will be over so soon. That is why I’m a little snob to you because I don’t want you to see my expressions. And to confirm my feeling, I used Joshua to keep our relationship on going.”
 
“Do you want me to believe that? That Joshua falls out of love also to you?” Mingyu smirks with sarcasm.
 
“What if I tell you yes? Will you believe me that Joshua is also confirming his feeling towards Wonwoo that’s why he joined me in this plan?” Jeonghan saw Mingyu being surprised.
 
“W-Wonwoo?” Mingyu can’t believe that Joshua likes Wonwoo. “I don’t believe you.” Mingyu pulled his arm strongly from Jeonghan’s grip but he is strong.
 
Jeonghan stand up, though Mingyu is taller than him, he knows that he’s stronger than him. He grabs both of Mingyu’s hand and envelopes it to his hand. “I don’t care if you don’t believe me now. But I know in time, your heart and mind will believe me.”
 
“Let’s see.” Mingyu staring intently to Jeonghan put all his effort to set free from his hand. When their hands freed from each other, Mingyu walks out fast and never looked back at Jeonghan.
 
Mingyu shake off his head while walking faster to avoid Jeonghan, That guy is crazy. After making fun of him now he will say that he loves him. ! Mingyu hold his left chest, why my heart still beating like this when Jeonghan is in front of him? This must stop. I must hate him.
 
While seeing Mingyu walking away from him, Jeonghan tears started to fall. “Idiot, if I don’t love someone deeply, I would never cry like this.” Jeonghan disregards wiping his tears while turning back to go home was shocked facing Wonwoo. Wonwoo’s poker face makes Jeonghan always wondered what he is thinking but now, anguish was written all over his face.
 
“You are crying huh.” Wonwoo grins while rubbing his neck and walking towards Jeonghan. “, I want to pity you but like hell, never.” Wonwoo, in a flash, punched Jeonghan that was now lying on the ground and has blood at the side of his mouth. “You ! If Mingyu can’t hit you, I will be the one who will take revenge for him. Do you know how hurt he is because of what you did?” Wonwoo controlling to punch again Jeonghan closes his fist. “And do you have the nerve to tell Mingyu that you love him.” Wonwoo walks closer again to Jeonghan and grabs his shirt’s collar. “Remember this Jeonghan. I’ll never give Mingyu to you. You and Joshua are right. I am and always love Mingyu so to YOUR Joshua, I will never love him back.” Wonwoo let go of Jeonghan and walks away madly.
 
Jeonghan clinched his teeth hearing all the things that Wonwoo said. It’s okay about Mingyu because he can do whatever he wants to win Mingyu’s heart and trust again. But about Joshua, he doesn’t know what to do about that.
 
Jeonghan holding the doorknob of his room when he noticed the next room’s door opened and Joshua came out. Their eyes met. Jeonghan smiles softly and nods. He didn’t say any words and entered in his room. After closing the door, his tears started to drop again. He wants to be tough because this was his fault but remembering Wonwoo’s words especially to Joshua makes his heart shattered. Jeonghan heard the door screeched but he didn’t move a bit while lying in his bed. He saw Joshua putting the first aid kit in the top of the mini drawer beside his bed and get the chair to sit.
 
“Move here a little bit. I’ll treat your wound.” Joshua said while getting the cotton and putting some alcohol on it.
 
“This is nothing. It is just a scratch when I outbalanced myself on the bar in the park and fell.” Jeonghan turned his head on the other side so he can’t see Joshua’s observant eyes.
 
“STOP being a kid Jeonghan.”
 
Jeonghan was surprised when Joshua shouted. He then felt that Joshua’s pulling his hand to sit in front and face him. Jeonghan swallowed looking at Joshua expressions. His expression is different earlier when they were on the rooftop. His stare became sharper and his jaw’s firmed like if he answered incorrectly in his question, something bad will happen. He felt that Joshua’s gentle hand starting to nurse his wound that punched by Wonwoo. They are both quiet until Joshua put all back the medicine in the first aid kit and look at him again.
 
“So tell me, what happened?” Joshua is looking intently at Jeonghan while waiting for an answer. Seeing Jeonghan earlier with a little blood in his lips made him wonders of what happened. Did Mingyu punch him? He doesn’t want to know anymore if what happened after he went home. But as if he will be spared in this situation.
 
“I met coincidentally Mingyu at the park and I gained courage to talk to him. I reasoned out but he doesn’t want to believe me.”
 
Joshua doesn’t know if he will smack Jeonghan’s head or what. “You’re an idiot. You just hurt him today. What do you think what he feels? Even me, I am still irritated of what we have done, what else those two?” Joshua sighs heavily to calm himself. “So that is because of Mingyu?” Joshua is pointing the wound of Jeonghan.
MY BELOVED SECRETS; CHAPTER 9