Chapter 6

My Beloved Secrets
Chapter 6
Mingyu’s just nodding slowly like Wonwoo’s answer is so deep. “By the way Woo, since we started junior high and highschool, I never see you going out with our classmates, or with a girl or with a guy or with someone?”
 
Wonwoo’s taken aback. Looking at Mingyu with his grin on his face while eyebrows’ going up and down is one of the reasons why he is not taking someone who confessed to him seriously. “Because of you.” Wonwoo saw that Mingyu was a little bit surprised. Then, it his turn to grin. “You are a little handful. Even if you’re like the next President of the country, you are still a baby. You were searching things that were in front of you. You sneezed like there’s no tomorrow and stop the habit please that after you sneeze, you will ahhmmpp---” Wonwoo couldn’t talk anymore because Mingyu covered his mouth with his hand.
 
“Okay. Stop it anymore. You big mouth.”
 
Wonwoo just laughed at Mingyu.
 
“Hmmp, who would have thought that the timid, quiet, emo-like, and snob-like in the class is a talkative person.” Mingyu complaining to Wonwoo with matching hand actions.
 
“Yes, yes, yes! Bye now and I will just listen to your nag tomorrow.” Wonwoo got out of the car when it stops in front of his house.
 
“Hahaha. Yeah, bye. Sleep well. Dream of me.” Mingyu shouted while waving at the car’s window.
 
Wonwoo shakes his head. Every night, I am dreaming of you. You stupid guy.
 
Mingyu is about to close the window of his room when he saw a familiar face at next door. Is that Jeonghan? What was he doing in Carat Village? Are they neighbors? Mingyu rubbed his eyes if he’s not hallucinating and when he was sure that his eyes is clear and 20-20 vision, he confirmed that Jeonghan was really in the neighborhood’s backyard sitting with – “Joshua? Are they already okay? Are they living together?” When Mingyu sensed that Joshua will be looking at his place, he closed the window immediately and unfolded the curtain. What was happening? Then he remembered that his mom was talking to their maids about a new household that would take over the house beside them. “Are they the new neighbors?” Mingyu felt discomfort and curious. “Why is Joshua with him?” Until Mingyu slept that was the question in his mind.
 
“Jeonghan-ah! Wake up! Wake up!” Joshua keeps shaking Jeonghan to wake up. This was always the problem why they were late in every 1stsubject.
 
“Hmmm. Joshua-yah, I’m sick. Please tell Mom and teacher.”
 
“What? If I remembered, that is your nth time reason so you cannot go to school.” Joshua, being a super bestfriend, yeah, Jeonghan and he are just bestfriend. And why they are pretending to be boyfriend, it’s Jeonghan’s idea. This guy with angelic face and friendly attitude is a total controller. He controls me, well based on what are the catch, and the situations. Joshua doesn’t know if what will be the outcome of this scene that Jeonghan wanted. Joshua’s living at Jeonghan’s place because he was really from U.S. His parents are there and he was sent here from the Philippines to study and to avoid him from bad influences that his parents said. His mom spoke to Jeonghan’s mom who was her bestfriend to take care of him. And the two moms’ agreed that is why he was here now. And when he saw Jeonghan for the first time, yeah, what a beautiful man but when he starts knowing him, yeah, okay. Jeonghan’s attitude is really different from what he has on the outside. Really different, if it comes to him but sometimes Jeonghan’s attitudes’ showing when he really doesn’t like the surrounding. Joshua with his deep thoughts felt a slight kiss in his lips. He looked down at Jeonghan who was kneeling at the bed and teasing him with a lightly kisses. That is not new for him. Yes, they were boyfriends since junior high but since that day happened to the both of them, they decided to cut their relationship on that day and stayed as bestfriend where were they started. Joshua pushed Jeonghan’s face. “Will you stop.” If they were together, maybe, it can affect him but since that day, his feeling turned 360 degrees as well as Jeonghan. And the plan was made.
 
“Ahhhh, Joshua-yah. It’s Friday. Please let me off this time.” Jeonghan showing his puppy face.
 
“Are you an elementary kid?” Joshua shakes his head. This is their start every morning. That’s why Tita assigned him for waking up Jeonghan. “How about our plan?” Joshua stared at Jeonghan who turned quiet. Jeonghan, then, gets up and starts preparing for school.
 
“Really? That is your motivation?” Joshua gave up. Jeonghan’s mind is really to think of.
 
Jeonghan opens the gate when he turned at his left. Suddenly grabs Joshua who was looking something at his bag. “Mingyu, hey, what a coincidence? Is this your house?” Jeonghan non-stop questions made Mingyu smile a little and awkward.
 
“Ah yes, since childhood. Are you the new family on that house?” Jeonghan keen eyes and senses felt that Mingyu’s a little bit awkward and keep looking at their entwined hands of Joshua.
 
“Yes. We just moved yesterday. I don’t know that you are living here at Carat Village though I heard it one time, maybe. Hahaha. Why?” Jeonghan asked Mingyu because he can’t seem to understand something.
 
“W-why? Huh?”
 
Jeonghan laughs seeing Mingyu stammered. “Are you curious why Joshua and I are together? We are living at the same house. But of course, with my parents. Did Joshua tell you that his parents are in the states?” Jeonghan felt Joshua’s squeezed at his hand. “Oh, Hi Wonwoo!” Jeonghan saw Wonwoo walking towards them. Wonwoo seems surprised too.
 
“Oh, hello there Jeonghan and…Joshua?” Wonwoo greets them with a little curiosity.
 
“Ah, we are back. We have truce.” Joshua answered shortly.
 
“By the way, is Wonwoo living here also?” Jeonghan asked them again.
MY BELOVED SECRETS; CHAPTER 6