Chapter 12

My Beloved Secrets
Chapter 12
“Don’t shout or you’ll be humiliated in front of all the students here. You don’t want your name to be the talk of the school right.” Jeonghan teased Mingyu by caressing his back with his hand.
 
“You!!! What do you want?” Mingyu gritting his teeth while talking in a low voice.
 
“You and your YES.” Jeonghan closes his face a little to Mingyu. And because Mingyu can’t move back because of the shelf behind him, he just turned his head side facing the wall. Jeonghan chuckled. “Mingyu-ah, I know you learn something from all the research we made about our group’s topic, may I know what it is?”
 
“Love is a strong positive emotion of affection.” Mingyu answered Jeonghan what he had in the dictionary.
 
“Hahaha. Okay, if that’s what you have learned. I learned that to payback that love, I must give someone a negative emotion of affection. So that means we love each other.”
 
Mingyu can’t believe what Jeonghan is saying. This guy really amazes him with his unstoppable answers.
 
“Am I right Mingyu?”
 
Mingyu can’t say anything.
 
“I explained everything to you. I hope you understand even a little bit in that explanation.” Jeonghan sighed and little by little let go Mingyu from his arm. “For the last time, will you be my love?”
 
Mingyu faced Jeonghan when the latter freed him from his arm. He saw Jeonghan’s sad face. That is the first time he saw Jeonghan so sad that’s why he turned again his head facing the wall.
 
“Is that a no? Okay. I’m so sorry for what I have done. Please remember that I still love you.”
 
Mingyu felt that Jeonghan is walking away but he can’t still move his head to look at Jeonghan. When he didn’t sense the person anymore, he sighed heavily and sat on the floor. “!” He wants to look for Jeonghan and tell him that he also loves him. “Arrgh, what a pride I have.” He stayed like that for awhile and when he calmed down, he stood up and mumbled. “Okay. They are right. When you are in love, you must be ready to be hurt.” Mingyu inhaled and exhaled. “Jeonghan-ah, I mean Jeonghan, I still hate you because of what you did. However, my heart can’t stop pestering me of how much I love you.” Mingyu put his palm in his face for saying like that. “No, it must be another.” That’s why Mingyu think of another speech he can say to Jeonghan but he was shocked when he heard the voice of the person he is thinking.
 
“No, it’s enough.” Jeonghan who just at the back of the other bookshelf hears all what Mingyu said. “I am so happy.” Jeonghan walking closer to Mingyu can’t hold his tears anymore. It started to drop. “I will not promise that I couldn’t hurt you anymore but I promise that you will be happy with me.” Jeonghan touch Mingyu’s cheek that is also tearing up. He tiptoed and kissed Mingyu with all his heart.
 
 
The END.
MY BELOVED SECRETS; CHAPTER 12