Chapter 10

My Beloved Secrets
Chapter 10
“Nope. Because of Wonwoo.” Jeonghan saw Joshua astonished for awhile.
 
“He punched you?” Joshua’s heart beats faster. His mind went blank thinking about Wonwoo. What will happen tomorrow? He can’t face him even in the next day or the day after.
 
Jeonghan seeing Joshua being restless hearing about Wonwoo breaks his heart. What if he heard what Wonwoo said? What if Wonwoo talk to him about it? He can’t see Joshua being hurt. Is this what you feel Wonwoo? When he saw Joshua’s eyes getting bigger, he got curious. “Why?”
 
“You’re c-crying?”
 
Jeonghan touch his cheek and yes, he is crying. He felt his tears flowing like a river. He looked at Joshua who was stunned seeing him at that situation. “Joshua-yah, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I made you do this. I’m sorry for making you join in this mess.” Jeonghan can’t control anymore his tears as well his feelings. “Mingyu’s right. I am like this because I can’t love someone deeply. I keep hurting them. I hurt you often when we were together to be sure that you love me. And I did it again to Mingyu.”
 
Joshua feels that his tears starting to fall so he hugs Jeonghan to cover it up. “Sssshh, that wasn’t your fault. Let’s say that is your only way to be sure that the person loves you. Though, it depends on the person you love how to handle that. You little idiot, you are totally in love. How can you cry like that than the time you are hurting me when we are together?” Joshua hits Jeonghan’s head and smiles when he heard him chuckled. They stay like that for awhile while crying silently and comforting each other. When they all calmed, Jeonghan faced Joshua and stared at him.
 
“Wonwoo said he will never give Mingyu to me and -- ” Jeonghan paused “—and he will never love you back.” Jeonghan saw Joshua smirks then chuckles that turned into laugh. He was confused about Joshua’s reaction. “What is funny?”
 
Joshua shrugged. “Since the time I observed his reactions when he was with Mingyu, I know it will be difficult to make him love me back. Jeonghan, are you worrying that? I know I am sensitive in every little thing that hurts me but this time, I am trying to be strong so don’t worry. Keep worrying about Mingyu, leave Wonwoo to me.”
 
Jeonghan hug Joshua again. This guy always amazes him because of how he handles himself. “You are the best boyfriend I had and bestfriend I have. Though I am the one kept saying that don’t worry that I can handle this mess, you are the one that still helping me. Love you Joshua-yah.”
 
“Haha. If Mingyu hears what you say, he may not love you anymore. And can you still say that I am the best boyfriend you had if, only if, Mingyu becomes your boyfriend?”
 
“It will not be an “only if”, I’ll make Mingyu mine.”
 
“And I will make Wonwoo mine.”
 
They looked at each other and laugh softly.
 
The students in class A sense tension early in the morning because the four students who they always see laughing at each other are so quiet.
 
“Did they fight?”
 
“I feel bad auras surrounding them.”
 
“I never had seen Mingyu so serious like this. He never greeted back when other students are greeting him. Same to Jeonghan and Joshua.”
 
“And Wonwoo becomes more serious. Scary.”
 
The students stop chatting when Ms. Kahi entered the room. “Good morning class.”
 
“Good morning Ms. Kahi.”
 
“Okay, today I will group you for a research study at the library. And the topic that will be assigned to you is the one you will research and give a report. So the first group will be --” Ms. Kahi starts grouping the students into four until the students looked at the four“—the last group will be Mingyu, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, and Joshua and your topic will be “Love and Forgiveness”. That’s all. I’ll give you the time of our subject for 3 days. I hope you searched all the things about the topic I gave starting today. Bye class.” Ms. Kahi stood up and left the room.
 
After the students said goodbye to Ms. Kahi, they grouped each other and left the room. While the last group that was called by Ms. Kahi, are still sitting on their chair.
 
“Love and Forgiveness huh?” Wonwoo’s saying sarcastically. “You two --” turned to Jeonghan and Joshua “—will do the research in our way and you do the same. Let us don’t waste time talking to each other.”
 
Jeonghan looked at Wonwoo blankly. “Okay. Common Joshua, let’s do our research.” Jeonghan stand up and sort out his things controlling himself from shouting at Wonwoo. I will let you off this time. Jeonghan said to his mind.
 
Joshua and Jeonghan left the room to go to the library while Joshua look backed and saw Wonwoo hugging Mingyu then Wonwoo looked at him with an angry face.
 
“Will you stop that Mingyu! Jeonghan is not worth crying for.” Wonwoo sermon while wiping Mingyu’s tears that started falling when Jeonghan and Joshua left. In this situation, all he can do is to protect and comfort Mingyu. He wants to confess so that Mingyu will start to notice him but he couldn’t because he knew Mingyu will be totally confused.
 
“I can’t hold it. Though I’m not saying it to you but you knew that I really love Jeonghan.”
 
And this is also the reason. Mingyu really loves Jeonghan after what he did to him. Wonwoo shakes his head. “I can’t believe you. You still love that jerk?”
 
“I am trying to hate him but he is still in my heart. That’s not easy.”
 
Yeah, that is not easy. Wonwoo stooped while talking about the group report. “How about this research? What will you do?”
 
“As you said, they do their research, will do our research.”
 
“Okay. Let’s go to the library.”
MY BELOVED SECRETS; CHAPTER 10