Chapter Sixteen

What goes around comes around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun!!" Jiyeon shouts as she runs towards him. Sehun stops walking and turns around to be attacked by a hug. 

"Woah woah woah, careful. I don't want you to get hurt." He hugs her back and pecks her forehead. Jiyeon looks up and gives a smile.
"But I'm okay. You're here to catch me, aren't you?" She says and he chuckles before fixing her hair.
"Yes, I'll catch you everytime you fall." He pulls away from her and slowly interlaces their fingers. 
"Oh, Sehun ah."
"Yes." 
"Are you sick? I saw you coming out of the infirmary room." . Sehun chokes and coughs out loud as Jiyeon pats his back rapidly. 
"Are you okay? Sehun ah!" She asks and he nods before calming down a little bit. Jiyeon wipes his mouth with her napkin.
"I had a slight headache and went there to rest." Sehun manages to come up with a lie and sighs in relief when she nods her head.
"That makes sense. And I think you should go shower. You smell weird." She leans closer and sniffs as Sehun leans back in shock.
"Yep, you smell weird." He smells like . Jiyeon frowns at the thought and shoos him to shower. Sehun nods and goes to a separate way from Jiyeon. While he is walking to the restroom, he spots Nami along the way. Sehun whistles and motions her to go to the restroom with him. Nami smiles in glee and happily follows Sehun behind and enters the male restroom.

 

 

 

"DETENTION!"
"WHAT?" Jiyeon shouts in shock. drops opens as she stares at the blonde guy in front of her. Apparently, Kris Wu is her new English teacher and she happened to sleep in his class.
"But,"
"No, but Jiyeon! Meet me in the office after school end." 
"Whattttt?" She trails off with agape. She secretly gives him a glare as the latter smirks in amusement. She stomps her feet in anger and bites her lip before letting a silent cry. The blonde guy witnesses that and shakes his head while chuckling to himself. Later, the last bell rings and Jiyeon reluctantly follows her so-called teacher to his office. When he opens the door, Jiyeon jolts in shock to see Luhan there, shirtless.
"Holy , oppa. Grab some clothes." She hisses and cringes. Luhan rolls his eyes and grabs a t-shirt nearby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter