Chapter Twenty One

What goes around comes around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, you gotta believe me. I saw him pecking her forehead." Nami says and grabs Sehun's arm. Sehun glares at her annoyingly and yanks his arm back. Nami grits her teeth as Sehun crosses his arms.
"So Nami, will you please leave me alone? Are you jealous that I like Jiyeon noona? You have Kai, remember? Last time you told me, you are kinda attracted to him and now why are you acting as if I'm your boyfriend?" 
"But you are indeed my boyfriend!" Nami yells and glares fiercely at him. Sehun scoffs and laughs at her.
"What? Are you serious, Nami? You said we date each other for pleasure, right? And now, I wanna end it because I have found who I like and I want to be with her." Sehun hisses at her as Nami shakes her head rapidly.
"Oppa, she's playing with you. You need to believe me. She---"
"STOP IT!" Nami gasps in shock with her eyes wide open. Nami closes and breathes in and out slowly. Sehun clenches his fists tightly by his side as his eyes are glaring straight into hers. Nami chuckles bitterly to herself and wipes her tears. She nods and smirks.
"Alright, fine. I'm just telling you the truth, but it seems like I'm nothing to you. Okay." She says and laughs to herself before walking past him. Sehun lets out a sigh and rakes his fingers through his hair. 
"Sehun." A hand taps his left shoulder followed by a soft voice he wants to hear. Sehun slowly looks into her eyes and pulls her in his embrace.
"Sehun, are you okay?" 
"I'm fine, noona. I need you here in my arms." He mumbles into her hair and kisses it. Jiyeon giggles and wraps her arms around his torso. 
"You're so cheesy." She mutters against his shirt and snuggles. Sehun smiles in delight and squeezes her tightly in his arms.
On the other side, Nami wipes her endless tears away from her cheeks and hiccups several times. She stops in front of a dance studio and slowly walks insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter