Chapter Twenty

What goes around comes around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nami rips Sehun's shirt off him and begins his neck. Sehun slowly wraps his arms around her waist before pulling her closer to his body. He closes his eyes, but suddenly Jiyeon appears in his mind. Every movements he has witnessed are still cleared in his mind. Her smile, her laughter, her everything make him happy. Even happier than having with girls. Jiyeon who he just know a couple months ago has managed to resist his charm and even catches his attention without trying. 
Sehun opens his eyes wide with a frown as realization hit him hard before pushing Nami gently from him. She looks at him in confuse and rubs his arm.
"Oppa, what's wrong?" She asks and his cheek. He removes her hand and stands up. Nami stares up at him and frowns as he begins to wear his shirt back.
"Oppa, where are you going? I thought--" 
"I need to see Jiyeon. I need to see her."
"And why is that? I thought you want this right now, but why are you---?" Nami complains, but immediately is cut off by him.
"Nami, I think I might want to end this bet." 
"WHAT? What do you mean by that?" She gasps in shock and rakes her hair with her fingers. Nami fans herself and pants.
"Oppa, tell me that what I heard is wrong. You are not ending this bet." 
"You heard me. I want to end this bet---"
"But you'll lose and----"
"I don't care about losing because I think I like her for real."

 


Next day at school, Jiyeon walks calmly beside Kai while holding hands. Jiyeon spots Nami from afar, standing near Taemin with her hands on his chest. She removes her hand from Kai's and nudges him.
"That's your girl, Jongin ah." Jiyeon says and laughs to herself. Jongin scowls and pushes her shoulder playfully. Jiyeon pouts and clings onto his arm.
"How's thing between you and Nami?" 
"I don't know. She is unpredictable. One moment she acts like I'm th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter