Chapter One

What goes around comes around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe you did that to me! I thought we're friend!" Hani yells at Nami as the latter chuckles at her.

"Oh honey, I don't need friends." Nami replies back.

"!" Hani mutters and walks away.

"Thanks!" Nami waves her hand and drags Sehun to the janitor closet.

 

 

 

Sehun lifts his pants up and buckles his belt. Nami stands up and fixes her skirt. She sprays perfume on herself to cover her -- smell. Sehun grabs the door handle and opens it when Nami says.

"Wait, Oppa. Since today is the first day of school, there will be a newbie right? So, how about another game? I'll get the newbie in my class, but how about you date a senior? It would be more fun." She winks at him as he laughs at her. He pecks his lip and walks out.

"Deal, babe." Just then, a tall silhouette walks to them, looking around awkwardly. Nami smirks and pecks his cheek.

"Maybe she's a newbie. That's your first prey and if she is a senior, it will be great. Okay, I'm off to find my new toy now." She walks off and Sehun straightens up before stalking towards the girl.

 

 

 

"Mum, why am I grounded again?" 

"I told you to come home at 9pm, but you came at 1 am." Her mum simply says over the phone.

"But, Hyojoon was with me! And why do I have to braid my hair and wear glasses? I'm not a nerd. What if I get bullied?"

"Then, I'll enrol you in another school!" The line goes off as she sighs in defeat. She slowly walks into her new school and shivers when she feels states are throwing to her.

"I already hate this school." She mumbles and looks around awkwardly while walking through the corridor. And then, a person c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter