Chapter Two

What goes around comes around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me help you, sunbae." 
"Thanks, but no thanks. I have hands." Jiyeon says as she hugs her books closer. Sehun clicks his tongue secretly and grabs the books from her.
"Hey!" 
"I'll help you with these. Now let's go to your class." Sehun says and Jiyeon looks at him. 
"Yah, I just got here for 3 days and you are already treating me like a princess which I'm not. Another thing is we're stranger or acquaintance. I don't know you and you don't know me. Please stay away from me because I don't want you here." Jiyeon finishes her speech before he lets out a chuckle. He is freaking crazy. That's what on her thought.
"Of course, I know you. You are Park Jiyeon, major in Business and Economy. You are in your last year of college. And I am Oh Sehun, major in Medicine and Healthcare. Oh, I'm in third year. Now, we know each other." He grins and she sends him a side glare. She sighs and stomps her feet.
"Oh my gosh, are you serious? No, are you deaf? I know you are Oh Sehun and blah blah blah. But, leave me alone. I don't want to be near you. I don't want to get dunked in the toilet. See those scary girls?" Jiyeon hisses and nudges her head to the left where a group of girls are throwing daggers to her with their eyes. 
"If you get dunked in the toilet, I will you to the washroom and make sure to buy the best soap of all." Sehun grins. Jiyeon scowls.
"You piece of--urghhhh!" She raises her hands up and yanks her books from his hands. She dashes off to her class with Sehun trailing from behind. 
"Ouch, ow!"  Jiyeon g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter