Chapter Fifteen

What goes around comes around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I was worried. Where did you go?" Nami hits Kai's chest as he chuckles. Kai wraps his arms around Nami and mumbles against his scarf.
"I catch a cold, but seeing you heal me completely." Nami pouts and snuggles against him. Kai bites his lip in disgust and gently pulls away.
"Now let's get to class. We don't want to be late right?" He says and nuzzles his nose with hers. Nami giggles and nods at him. Jiyeon is on the other side looking at the two of them. She nudges Sehun's arm and the said guy snaps out of his dream.
"Are you okay, Sehun?" 
"I'm okay."
"I heard there's a new teacher." Jiyeon says and taps her lip. Sehun smiles and tucks her hair behind her ear. 
"I don't know. And noona!"
"Hmm." Jiyeon looks at Sehun as he leans down.
"You're beautiful." He says and pecks her nose making her heart goes wild. Jiyeon feels her blood rushes to her cheek before she blinks rapidly. 
"Are you blushing?" He asks and gives her a teasing smile. Jiyeon glances at him and fans herself.
"It's just too hot here. I need to---I need ice water." Jiyeon stammers and pouts before buries her face in his arm. Jiyeon hits his arm playfully as the latter chuckles at her.
"I hate you, Oh Sehun." 
"I love you, too." 
"Jerk."

 

 

 

"Hey, I heard he's in our class."
"Not just he. It's them. There's two teachers." Jiyeon stops in her track for a while and slowly walks to her seat. As soon as she sits down, her door bursts open revealing a similar face to her. All students stand up to greet Mr. Han before he motions someone to come in and Jiyeon stands there in shock.
"Okay, you guys can sit down." Jiyeon does as told but her eyes are still glaring at the certain person in front of her. As soon as their eyes meet, she scowls as the latter smirks.
"Good morning. I'm Luhan. I'll be your mathematic professor from now on." !
Jiyeon drops her jaw in shock and snorts in disbelief. Luhan gives everyone a smile before her previous professor steps out of the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter