Chapter Seventeen

What goes around comes around
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, get off me. Someone will see us." Jiyeon hisses as she tries to push Luhan off. The older chuckles and nuzzles his face in her neck.
"Nope. Not gonna do that." He says and Jiyeon groans before straightens up as Luhan almost falls to the ground. Kris comes and sees them along with Kai who is following behind him.
"What are you guys doing?" Kris asks as his eyes shift between Jiyeon and Luhan. Luhan grins and walks over to Jiyeon before hugging her shoulders.
"Nothing! We're just having fun." Luhan pecks her cheek and she blushes. Kai frowns and snorts
"Hyung, we're still in school." Kai says as Kris rolls his eyes.
"That guy has no shame at all." Kris says and leaves the 3 of them. Jiyeon stares at his retreating back and shrugs. Luhan curls her hair behind her ear before patting her head. Kai bites his lip and grabs Jiyeon's hand before dragging her away.
"Woah, slow down, young man. I can't catch up with those long legs of yours." Jiyeon says before bumping into his back when he stops.
"The is wrong with you?" Jiyeon hisses and glares at him. Kai looks trouble.
"Yah, you okay?" Kai shakes his head and groans while gripping on her hand, seeking for comfort.
"Kai, what's wrong?" She pats his arm and cups his face. Kai looks at her in the eyes and rests his forehead against hers.
"Nami has been giving hint." Kai says and Jiyeon frowns.
"Hint? What hint?"
"She wants me to sleep with her. Her hands are going out of places, really. She even dared to touch my s. Urghhhh." He groans and covers his face while his ears go red. Jiyeon snorts and laughs at him.
"Yah, why are you being like this? Sooyoung could barely walk after you guys had and now you're blushing because a touched your ? You're not kidding, are you?" Jiyeon widens her eyes at him and flicks his forehead. Kai yelps and rubs his sore forehead with a pout. 
"It's just that I don't know what to do." He whines and leans against the wall. Jiyeon takes a look at her surrounding and tiptoes to whisper in his ear. Kai smiles and nods in delight before parting way with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter