chapter 2

i need love too you know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook finally reach his home. he felt warm and exited inside to meet his beloved mother after a long time. he fish out the house spare key and unlock the door. jungkook wants to surprise his mother. he sneak inside the house and close the door as quiet as he can. he tip toe to the living room.

jungkook attempt on trying to quiet failed immidiately when he saw an angel sleeping peacefully on the couch. little did he know that the sleeping angel is his own little brother. he drop his bag and his jaw drop. he eyes the younger from the toe to his thick and milky white thigh to his small frame body to the red pouty lips to  his angelic soft features face and blonde soft locks.

angel do exist! jungkook snaps from his tracks when he hears shuffling in the kitchen. then he remembers his intention. he glance one last time at the sleeping angel and tip toe to the kitchen. his mom is cutting some vegies. he scrunch his face when he saw the green things. he manage to sneak behind his mom. he wants to scare her but fail.

"hey sweetie. ya know, you are really loud. anyways welcome home my jungkookie!" his mom say with slight sarcastic and leave a peck on her beloved son nose. jungkook pout.  "aww.. don't be like that. dinners ready in 1 minutes so go wake your brother up!" his mom shoo him.

wait, what? brother? that angel is.... my little brother!? no it can't be. "that sleeping ange- i mean boy is jiminie?" he ask. his mom just nod and push him. jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter