chapter 4

i need love too you know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

as usual, jimin is helping mrs.jeon in the kitchen. it still early and jungkook still snoring in his room. jimin and mrs. jeon are making breakfast when the door bell ring. mrs. jeon was going to see who is it but jimin beat her saying that he'll look for it. jimin open the door and greeted by a slightly taller and beautiful woman. jimin smile at her. 

"uhmm... who are you? do you want to meet someone?" jimin ask. the beautiful women look at him (more like glaring down) and smile crookedly. "oh.. i was wondering if jungkook is here? i want to see him." she said a bit too cockily. suddenly, something hit him. this must be jungkook's hyung girlfriend! "y-yes. may i know who you are?"  jimin ask. he wants to know wether this woman really jungkook's girlfriend. "I'm lee jiwon, jungkook's girlfriend. by the way, you must be jungkook's little brother." jimin felt a bit betrayed as his heart broke a little. jimin nod numbly

they stay silent for a few seconds. "shoot! i'm sorry! please come in!" jimin apologize. the woman huff arrogantly and walk inside, sligtly pushing jimin's shoulder. after she walk pass him, jimin pout. "geez, no need to be so grumpy!" jimin say to himself. "jimin! who is it!?" mrs.jeon shout from the kitchen. jimin was about to reply but mrs. jeon already poking her head out of the kitchen. 

when she saw who is sitting on the living room sofa, she gasp and tried to hide herself but the woman already saw mrs. jeon. "o.m.g! mrs. jeon! it's great to see you again after so long! i really miss you!" jiwon say and went to hug her. mrs. jeon come out from her hideout and force a smile. "y-yeah! it been so long!" jimin just watch from afar. jimin could see that mrs.jeon try her best not to roll her eyes infront of the woman.

"what's bring you here? i thought that you already dump jungkook for another man!" mrs. jeon sass. jimin surpress his laugh. jiwon face is priceless! "that- no- i-i... no mrs.jeon. i have leave that guy. i realise how inlove i was when i'm with jungkook.  can i meet him. i miss him so much that i can't handle it no more." she fake a sniffle. even a 5 years old know that you're faking it. 

mrs.jeon smile a bit mockingly and nod calmly. "of course! jungkook will be so surprise to see you here!" mrs.jeon exclaime. "jimin. why won't you go wake up your future husband. he still sleeping." mrs.jeon smile sweetly at the tiny man. jimin is a bit shock when mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter