chapter 3

i need love too you know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

its been a week since the jeon brother had stay in their old parents house. both jungkook and jimin don't want to go back to the city yet cause of the comfortableness and family reunion. jimin felt very greatful cause he is acccepted in the family. while jungkook... of course it is about family but there is one more thing that make him wants to stay longer. his little brother jimin. for him, jimin is a definition of an angel.  he felt the need to protect the younger so much. he felt weird when the younger is close to him.

that day, mrs. jeon said that she needs to tell something to both of them so here are they in the living room. their mother sit next to jimin and grab jimin,s small hand. "i-i have something to tell you. i hope you won't get mad or upset. okay? promise me." mrs. jeon say. jimin just nod. he gulp down and look into his mother midnight eyes. 

"well, i wanted to tell you this before you moved out but i don't have the heart too since i give you my worst treatment ever." mrs. jeon sigh and try to hold her tears back. "jeon jimin..... actually... you are adopted...." mrs. jeon say. her tears fall down. jimin is shock as hell. "i'm...... adopted" of course jimin felt upset but he felt weird. he doesn't feel sad about it. because mrs. jeon had try her best to treat jimin as a family.

jimin smile and hug mrs. jeon. "don't worry. i'm not mad or upset. you take good care of a stranger. i feel grateful." both mrs. jeon and jungkook felt shock and touch. the three of them hug in a family hug. they never felt like this. 

but suddenly, mrs. jeon remember something. " uh i have other thing to say. jimin, you are a son from the park family which is the wife is my best friend since childhood. they got into a car crash and was sent to the hospital. they loved you so much so they give you to me and we made a promise...." mrs. jeon trail, off. "what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter