chapter 5

i need love too you know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hyuuuuung... oh come on! let me go! jungkook hyung! i want to eat!" jimin keep whining. jungkook still had his eyes closed and iron grip on the younger waist. jimin had been struggling like in 5 minutes but to no avail to release himself from the giant. "we can eat later jiminie. i want cuddles!" jungkook exclaimed and tighten his hold around the younger waist. jimin's cheek is squashed on the older solid chest.

jimin huffed for the nth time that day. "what are you? 5? for god sake hyung... you are 22! now let me go! the foods... they are waiting for me... oh, i'm so sorry foods... i might die before i even taste you... i love u foods" jimin dramaticly fake cry. jungkook look at the younger with an amused look. "you love foods more than your hot future husband here?'" jungkook pretend to be hurt and clutched his chest. jimin roll his eyes.

"of course i love foods more than you. foods are my source of living and i can't live without them." jungkook gasp a little and loosen his hold on the younger waist. jimin quickly ran away from the older. jimin practically sprint to the kitchen and smile widely when he see foods. "oh finally! fooooods! i promise i won't leave you again my love!" jimin take some grapes, a slice of cheese cake and chocolate drink. he hopped happily and plop down on the couch in the living room next to the older. jungkook pout and glare at the foods.

"stupid foods. stupid jimin. stupid food lovers." jungkook mutter but the younger heard it all. "hey! i'm not stupid! the love for foods is a pure love and don't glare at my baby!" jimin glare and hid his foods. "your baby? really jimin?" jungkook sulk. not caring that the younger had shoved all his 'baby' into his mouth and nearly chocking. jimin grab his chocolate drink and gulp it down. jungkook look back at the younger and almost squel because of the younger cuteness, jimin had some of the cheese cake on his lips and cheeks.

"you such a kid jiminie. what a mess eater." jungkook chuckle wipe it off with his thumb and it off. jimin scrunced his nose and the tingling feeling. the couple lounging around in the living room while watching a korean drama. jimin is too immersed in watching the show that he didn't notice that the older is watching him. jungkook wrap his arm around the younger waist and rest his chin on top of jimin's head. jimin just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter