chapter 10

i need love too you know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook is standing infront of yoongi's door, hand ready to ring the bell but he doesn't make any move to push the ring button. he sigh and ring the doorbell. he heard some shuffling in the apartment.

he didn't expect for someone to even open the door since it's already past 3 but he couldn't help but try. his heart beat increase as he heard a faint cursing from the other side of the door.

yoongi open the door and scowl. "what do you want, brat." yoongi obviously hate him now. "hyung... can i see jimin? please?" jungkook plead. he is hell damn tired and he don't want anything than to cuddle with his wife until he fall asleep.

yoongi saw that the younger is tired and desperate so he just step aside, giving access for the younger to come in. "yah... don't  mess up this time or i'll chop your head." yoongi threatened. jungkook just nod.

"he's in the first room you can see. the door is open." yoongi said. jungkook said a quick thanks and taking long strides to the room. without thinking of anything, he entered the only room that had the door open.

jungkook could see jimin's small frame under the quilt of queen size bead. he sit at the corner of the bed and stare at the smaller face. it has dried up tears on his soft puffy cheeks. jimin look paler and thinner. jungkook let out a long sigh as he run his hand through the smaller soft blonde hair.

"i'm so sorry, jiminie. i love you. i was so stupid... i believed her more than you. i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter