chapter 1

i need love too you know?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been 4 years since jimin left his mom's house. he can't take it anymore. he is so depressed with the cold and harsh treatment he got from his own mom and older brother. an angel he is, he doesn't have the heart to say that he hates his mom. he never did. once he got out and live own his own, jungkook also leave. jimin find friends that will love him and comfort when he needed. it is so nice.

jimin is chillin' while watching netflix when suddenly his phone goes off. he answer it without checking the id."hello?" "this jimin right?" the suprisingly deep and husky voice reply. but it seem so familliar. "yes. who's there?" jimin ask still trying to guest who's voice it is.

"I'm your hyung. come back home, mom is sick and she wants to see you." the voice said coldly. jimin is shock. hyung. jeon jungkook. "j-jungkook hyung? whatever. i'll come." with that he end the call. he clean up his apartment and pack some things up. luckily it's school holiday.

he go to the subway and take a train to busan (have u guys watch this movie yet? i really wants to watch it. if u know can u comment the link? thank u and ilysm!).

*skip to busan*

he reach his house in no time. he stare at the big house. he once is happy kid but not anymore after his dad left. but he is still grateful that he still have a good childhood memory. he ring the bell and waited. after waiting for a few second, the door open reaveling  a women in her 50.his mom. "jimin! you've gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter