Chapter 4 - it works?

Fight for blood, love and self.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teams were back to their previous assembly site. The obstacles were forcing them to stop their mission for awhile. 


"What happened?" Emily sternly asked the leaders. 


"One of our enemy saw us and then attempted to shot, fortunately Leader Irene was awared and shot him first. But then the news about it spread out fast than we expected and now they begin to look around" Leader Song spoke for everyone who in defend side. 


Emily looked at Irene who lowered her head. She let out silent sigh as she kept staring at the leader until Irene caught it. Irene could see a small smile formed on her captain's lips and she did too. 


"Okay. We have to change plan which is plan B. I'll go there with 2 person follow me while the others stay on the ground, keep eyes on distance. It would be difficult if all of us go there. But inform me as soon as you see something suspicious. Understand?"


"Yes, Captain!"


"Are you good to go Captain?" Irene asked, her voice sounded worried. 


The Captain smiled reassuringly. "Yes I am"


"I'll volunteer myself to go with you"


Irene didn't care what others would say since she said that but she just too worried with Emily. 


Emily shook her head "Aniyo, I'll go with Leader Shin and Seolhyun. You have to stay and watch the others"


"But-"


"No buts. It's Captain's order" Emily quickly retorted.


Though she said it boldly, inside she wanted Irene to be with her too. But she knew it was dangerous to let Irene followed her, she would rather harm herself than someone she loved. 


Irene eventually lowered her head and with heavy heart she nodded her head.


Meanwhile, the mentioned girls abruptly lifted their heads then stared at each other. Hyejeong smiled at the other girl but the girl broke the stare first and lowered her head. Hyejeong frowned and she swore she saw frown too on the girl's face. 


Hyejeong had no idea why Seolhyun did that. How she wished the girl would open to her and told what her problem but to look back into it, she was no one to Seolhyun, just someone she respected as a leader. 


But she only thought about the girl, what about hers? Who was going to take care of her heart? 


Emily's voice woke her out of her trance. She saw all eyes were on her like they were waiting for an answer. She looked around then to Emily who raised her brows. 


"Yes, Captain" She answered without knowing what the Captain was asking.


She watched as Seolhyun and everyone widen their eyes and shocked could be seen in their face. What did she do wrong? 


"Ah I see. Okay, we shall go now and remember, Leader Song and Leader Irene watch the ground. And keep updating me"


"Yes, Captain!"

 


__________

The three ladies were on their way to enemy's underground electric system. They had used different path then previous one to avoid possibility of getting caught again. 


Luckily Irene was trained enough to react fast and the blonde Captain of course proud of her. 


Hyejeong was walking behind Seolhyun who was behind Emily. She fastened her pace to catch the younger and there she was, standing beside Seolhyun with awkward grin on her face. 


Seolhyun all of sudden felt a present next to her and stare that directed to her, immediately turned her head and saw Hyejeong. Her eyes widened for awhile and she placed a hand on her chest to feel her heartbeat. 


"Why I'm feeling this way everytime she is next to me?" Seolhyun mentally asked.


"May I ask?" Hyejeong made a move first. 


"Y-Yes?" 


Hyejeong beamed as she heard the stutter. "What was Captain Emily asking when we were at the assembly site?" She asked as quiet as possible so the Captain infront wouldn't hear them. 


Seolhyun secretly swallowed her saliva and avoided the stare from the girl "She asked what you was thinking because you seemed spacing out" 


"Really? Then why did all of you like, widening your eyes on me?"


"How should I say this?" Seolhyun mentally cursed. 


"Captain asked if..."


"If?" Hyejeong was waiting impatiently. 


"If you were thinking about me, then you said yes. That was why we had eyes on you. Seriously, you answered with 'yes'. How could you..." Seolhyun uttered in one breath as they stopped walking. "I'm sorry"


Meanwhile Hyejeong who amused, blinking her eyes many times for she still processing the words. 


But unknown to them, the Captain heard what the two were talking about. She smirked and then turned around to face the two. 


"Oh Leader Shin, Leader Song was asking if you're free for dinner tomorrow? Actually he wanted to ask you this personally but you know he is too shy to speak. So I'm on behalf of him, try to deliver the msg" Emily smiled. 


She watched as Seolhyun knitted her brows and abruptly lowering her head which made Emily secretly smirked. 


It was just a tease. Yes a tease, Emily was awared of the two. She knew they had feeling for each other but couldn't express it. And the dinner part wasn't exist. It was just Emily's idea to see what Seolhyun's reaction and how long she wanted to deny the feeling she had for the leader.


Poor Mino. 


Hyejeong lifted her hand to say something but Emily cut her first.


"Oh you can give your answer later, for now we have work to do. Come on, you walk first" Emily gave way to Hyejeong and without complaining she walked infront with Emily and Seolhyun in tail. 

 


__________


Meanwhile, at assembly site, a certain girl was pacing back and forth as she played with her fingers and worried could be seen on her face clearly. 


"Don't worry, she will be fine" 


A voice startled her. She sighed in relief to see who was it. 


"This is her first time, I'm dead worried" 


She heard a chuckle and turned her head to the person to give a glare. "What's so funny, Leader Song?"


He stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter