Chapter 1

Fight for blood, love and self.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Captain, please no!”

A girl shouted her lung out feeling terrified. Infront of her, about 80 meters away, a blonde girl, tall and perfect curved body with bow and arrow in her hands. The blonde was pointing her arrow to the brunette who was standing being tied up on the metal board.

The brunette had shouted loudly asking for mercy but it was too late to convince the blonde now. Once the bow and arrows on her hands and her target was right infront of her, she wouldn’t ever back off.

“Captain Emily Jung! I still want to live!” She yelled to let the blonde captain heard her voice.

“Calm down, Kim Seolhyun” Emily whispered.

She had determined with her right eye. With bull eye she was aiming her target from a far. She opened her feet wide as she positioned her body perpendicular to the target. She used her left hand to hold the bow and pulled the bowstring back with her right hand. She used her three fingers to lightly held the arrow on the string and held the bow arm outwards toward her target. Emily smirked as she could still hear the brunette shouted from a far before she released the arrow. The arrow had flew very fast until the figure of it couldn’t be seen clearly.

*pung*

The arrow finally got on the target.

“Oh ! You are nearly killing me!” Seolhyun said as Emily came to approach her.

“I told you to stay still, you could make the apple fell if you kept moving like that and I could miss my target or got wrong target” Emily took the apple which above Seolhyun head and pulled the arrow out. She got tasted of the apple that already divided into two causing by the arrow.

“I never like the like the idea of you are using me as the model for your shooting target”

“So, are you protesting to your captain now?” Emily asked with strict voice.

Seolhyun was immediately putting her hands behind right after the tied loose and feet stuck together with body straight.  

“Are you?!”

“No Captain!”

Before Emily could say anything back, she heard a voice calling her name.

“Caption Emily Jung”

“Yes?” She diverted her gaze to the guy who just called her.

“Sir Jung would like to meet you now”

She sighed and looked back at Seolhyun who had her head down. Emily gave the apple to Seolhyun and walked away to follow the guy to meet her father after asking Seolhyun to eat the apple.

“This way Captain Emily” The guy gestured her to the path.

“I know” Emily answered sternly making the guy lowered his head and smiled.

They are heading to the elevator since her father office was in 20th floor. The building was currently in renovation and it was 70% finished, after the war everything started to destroy. People lost their family members and home. Thanks to her father’s excellent teams the destroyed was not that bad. They managed to protect the shelters that they had built laboriously. Emily was still young at that time and not fully ready yet so she couldn’t join the team to fight. But now she was more than ready and became a captain.

As they were in the elevator, Emily felt nervous yet cautious. She didn’t know what about this time her dad decided to meet her. Last time her father called her to tell about the dead animals researcher team had found near their site, which they believed that was the warning from the one behind the wall. 

Once Emily arrived at her father office, she saw her father on his table with frown on his brows. ‘Whats now?’ She mentally said.

Sir Jung approached the blonde and sat on the chair across her. Her father office was in black in white with that huge mirror which he could see what had happened outside. Suddenly the guy which Emily knew as her father’s adviser stood beside her and handed in a tab.

“What is this?” She asked as she took the tab.

“An electric system” The guy stated.

“So?”

“So you have a task from me” Her father said. Emily looked at her father questioning, asking her father to kept talking.

“Emily, we have to attack first this time” He bent over with his elbows placing on his knees while seating.

“How?” Emily was in confused.

“We will use the 22 years ago technique”

“And what is it?”

Sir Jung looked at his adviser “Ken will explain it to you”

Ken bent to have the same level as Emily who was seating down and scrolled the tab. “This is their electric system which installed underground. As Sir Jung said we will be using the 22 years ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter