Chapter 11 - Chaos started

Fight for blood, love and self.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I ask you something?" Tiffany asked in her cute korean-american accent while massaging Yuri's arm. 

 

 

The Captain was being hospitalized after so many convinced from Tiffany, also from Emily. She was refusing to go to hospital at first and kept saying that she was okay while in fact her body was most covered with blood. Everyone was worried, especially the eyesmile princess. 

 

 

Yuri gulped. She didn't answer the question nor she gave the sign for Tiffany to continue. 

 

 

Tiffany pouted. "I feel like you don't like me here.." She lowered her head, feeling sad. 

 

 

Yuri shook her head vigorously as if she really denied Tiffany's statement. She looked at Tiffany who sat beside her bed and the moment they made eye contact, Yuri's heart flutter. She was clueless about it and just assumed it was just because of nervous attack whenever Tiffany was neared her. 

 

 

"I- I didn't s-say I don't like you.." Yuri mentally cursed herself for stuttering. 

 

 

Tiffany looked at the Captain with brows arched up. "What?" 

 

 

"N-nothing..." Yuri looked anywhere else but Tiffany's eyes. She felt awkward all of sudden. 

 

 

Heavy sigh came out from Tiffany's mouth. To be honest, she felt disappointed because the less attention Yuri gave to her. She wanted more than just a silence reply from the Captain, she wanted Yuri to talk to her comfortably, she wanted to spend her time with Yuri, on top of that, she wanted Yuri's attention. 

 

 

"I immediately rushed here after I got the news that you are in Korea. I was searching for you since you left and now I get finally to meet you but.." Tiffany lowered her head, earning a stare from Yuri. 

 

 

Yuri was stunned with Tiffany's confession. So all this time Tiffany was actually looking for her. But why? Why she was looking for Yuri when she had no interest with the Captain?

 

 

Yuri watched as Tiffany slowly stood up from her seat and was about to walk to the door, but stopped when the Captain spoke 

 

 

"Why now?" 

 

 

Tiffany's back was facing Yuri. 

 

 

"Why now when I begin to like someone else?" 

 

 

Tiffany turned around instantly with her eyes became rounded. "W-What? Y-You like someone else?" Her voice cracked. 

 

 

The moment Yuri looked at Tiffany's teary eyes, she regreted telling the girl about liking someone else. She was sure she didn't have feeling for Tiffany anymore but why everytime she eyed the girl her heart couldn't help to react. 

 

 

"...yes" Yuri mumbled while avoiding Tiffany's teary eyes. 

 

 

Tiffany smiled bitterly. Though her heart ached so much she still tried to smile and not wanted to show how disappointed she was. 

 

 

"I always adored you, always, even until now. I just didn't express it like how everybody did, like how Sooyoung showed her affection to Sunny. Truth to be told, I enjoyed your company so much. Everytime I was with you I felt joy and my heart jumped in anticipation. I loved how you seemed to give your full attention to me. I knew you had feeling for me. But... when I tried to return back the feeling you already gone. You moved out from America. That was when I felt regret through my existence" Tiffany lowered her head, shedding tears.

 

 

Meanwhile Yuri who observed Tiffany could only bit her lip. She felt sorry but at the same time blamed Tiffany for causing her moving to Korea. If not because Tiffany ignored her for her liking until she experienced heartbroken she wouldn't drag herself to Korea. And fell in love with other person. Just if she knew how Tiffany was feeling toward her. 

 

 

"But I guess it is too late to come back. It's been 9 years already, indeed it is my fault..."

 

 

Yuri lifted her hand, intending to touch Tiffany's hand but she stopped midway. 

 

 

"I'm sorry.. If I know how you felt, I wouldn't... I wouldn't leave" Yuri mumbled the last three words, which Tiffany didn't catch it. She didn't want to admit that she left 9 years ago without a word, but indeed she blamed herself now after heard Tiffany's confession earlier. It was her fault for not be brave enough to say how she felt toward the girl. 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Emily was inside her room, sitting on chair with her elbows supporting her weight on the desk. She was staring at nothing in particular, as if she was contemplating about something. 

 

 

"Arrggh" She ran her fingers through her hair in frustrated. Her mind was in chaos, she couldn't think properly. After one then another one came. The problems were rising up so quickly until the Captain couldn't even settle the previous one yet. 

 

 

The scene where she saw Yuri and Tiffany clearly shown their intimacy was one of the problem. Emily didn't know why but she felt jealous when Tiffany touched Yuri which she supposed to not feel anything because Yuri wasn't even hers. Plus, she only treated Yuri as her sister so why would she become jealous? Or could it be because she didn't want to loss Yuri as sister? Or because of something else? 

 

 

All of sudden, Irene popped inside her head. She knew well that Irene was always inside her heart, indeed she was sure of it, but, she kept thinking about Yuri this lately and Irene's never ending appeared inside her head, as if it was a call for her not to think about someone else other than Irene. 

 

 

Was that even possible to love two people in one time? 

 

 

A knock on the door made the Captain back to her sense. 

 

 

"Come in" She instructed. 

 

 

The door opened and it turned out to be her secretary. The secretary stepped inside then bowed. 

 

 

"Captain, do you still want to proceed with the chip mission?" 

 

 

"Yes, I still want to continued that. We will also send notice to enemy that we have their President's son" 

 

 

"Is not that to risky to give direct notice like that?" The secretary asked insecurely. 

 

 

Emily chuckled. "Yes, indeed. But we have to take the risk if we want a success, right? We have to sacrifice something to get something good in return and this is what I sacrifice for. They might or might not have Mino's sister. So as a back up plan, we will use the chip mission"

 

 

"So you mean, you will notice them with their President's son for Leader Mino's sister? Is this an exchange deal that Leader Irene suggested?" 

 

 

Emily nodded "I will agree to do exchange deal, just if they still keep Mino's sister" 

 

 

"And if not, then we will use chip mission to..."

 

 

"Attack" Emily continued the secretary's hanging words then offered a smile. 

 

 

The secretary nodded slowly in understanding. 

 

 

Just then the door was being pushed harshly and someone barged into the room with heavy breathing. The two people inside were startled. Emily narrowed her eyes to the person and it turned out to be Irene, wearing a worried expression. 

 

 

"Em" 

 

 

"What happened?" 

 

 

"Madam.. Jung..." A tear rolled down Irene's smooth cheek. 

 

 

Emily abruptly stood up from the seat, grabbed her jacket and sprinted out, passing Irene. She knew just by looking at Irene's expression; something was really wrong with her mother. 

 

 

Irene managed to keep with Emily's pace as she grabbed the Captain's arm and looked at her already teary eyes. They stared at each other until Irene braved herself to touch Emily's cheeks with both her hands. The Captain leaned into the touch as she closed her eyes. 

 

 

"Everything is going to be okay..." Irene assured Emily. 

 

 

Emily opened her eyes, only to greeted by Irene's eyes which shown nothing than love and care. 

 

 

"Nothing is okay now... all become messy already" 

 

 

"No, don't say that. We can't assume things that we don't know what will happen. You have to be strong, no matter how hard or how much burden you shoulder, I'll always be by your side to support. I'll help you to go through all of this. We are on this together remember?" 

 

 

Emily let her head lowered and eventually she leaned on Irene's shoulder as she began to sob slowly. "Thank you" 

 

 

"Now we have to go see umma" Irene said softly as she could. She didn't want to hurt the Captain more after what she experienced and would do anything to atleast lessen the problems the Captain had faced. 

 

 

Both then went to the parking basement and rode in Emily's car, heading to the hospital. 

 

 

Minutes later, they arrived. Emily sprinted to VVIP room but all she could see President and others people were there. She became anxious as she took every steps toward the room. She would pray that nothing would happen like how she thought it was. Irene's words kept repeating inside her head that everything was going to be okay. Her mother would be okay. 

 

 

She stopped midway when she saw her father fell into his knees and crying. She froze, her world stopped spinning and the things surrounding stopped moving. Tears that storage couldn't help to fall down onto her cheeks. Eventually she also fell into her knees, she couldn't feel her legs anymore for it became weakened. 

 

 

Meanwhile, a hand immediately colliding with Irene's mouth as she realized the situation. Slowly, taking baby steps to Emily who was still kneeling. Observing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter