CHAPTER 6

Special Class

The next day during lunch...

Hyeri's phone vibrated. She took it out from her pocket and read "new text from Mark".

Mark: Buy me a banana milk and a hotdog.

Hyeri quickly shoved her phone back into her pocket and gathered her stuff to head outside. Her phone vibrated again and another text from Mark was sent.

Mark: Be quick. Meet me at the park at exactly 12:30.

Hyeri looked at the time and noticed it was 12:20. She only had 10 minutes to go to the convenience store, buy the things Mark wants, and then go to the park behind the school. She started to run towards the convenience store. When Hyeri arrived, she quickly picked up a banana milk and a hotdog and put them down on the cashier. 

"That will be $3.25", said the cashier, as he was putting the things into a bag.

Hyeri handed him the money.

"Thank you"

As the cashier handed the bag to Hyeri, Suzy came in with a suprised look for finding Hyeri at the convenience store. 

"Hey. What's up? Why are you here... so quickly too?", asked Suzy.

"Oh...", said Hyeri as she was scratching her head. "I forgot my lunch and I promised to eat with Baekhyun today!"

Hyeri looked at her phone and the time was 12:36. She quickly waved goodbye to Suzy and quickly ran out to the park. Mark was lying down on the grass and had his eyes closed. Hyeri went towards him and waved her hand back and forth in front his eyes, wondering if he was asleep. Mark grabbed on to Hyeri's hand and interlocked his fingers to hers. He then opened his eyes and looked at his watch. 12:29. Mark smiled and closed his eyes again. Hyeri wanted to let go of Mark's hand, but Mark was holding on to her hand too tightly.

"Suprised that you aren't late", said Mark.

"Yea... Because of you, I'm getting a week worth of exercise", said Hyeri, trying again to let go of Mark's hand.

Mark let her hand go and asked her for the things she bought. He took the bag and didn't even bother opening it. Hyeri felt anger inside her, as she thought why she had to rush to the convenience store when Mark didn't even need the things she bought for him. 

"Oh right", said Mark, as he digged into his pocket for change and gave them to Hyeri. 

Hyeri took the money and she still felt angry at Mark. But then her stomach grumbled loudly and she noticed that she actually didn't bring anything for lunch. Mark tossed the bag at Hyeri and told her to eat the hotdog and drink the milk. Mark rolled around, facing the opposite side of Hyeri, smiled and thought to himself, "I knew it".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suzy came into the cafeteria and went towards Bora, who was with Jungkook, Namjoon and Baekhyn. Soyou and Shownu were at the student council meeting.

"Why are you alone? Where's Hyeri?", asked Bora.

"Oh. She's eating with Baekhyun today", said Suzy, taking the seat beside Bora. 

Jungkook, Namjoon and Bora looked up towards Baekhyun and Baekhyun lifted his head. 

"Wait.. what? She told me she was eating with you for lunch toady", replied Baekhyun, looking confused.

"Strange.. It seemed like she was in a rush...", said Suzy.

"Eh... family problems?", suggested Baekhyun, as he continued to eat his lunch.

"Kookie, don't you have to go to the gym today? I thought the teacher was look for the president of the athletic club?", asked Bora.

"Oh shoot. I forgot!! Bye!! Sorry. I'll see you guys at later class!", said Jungkook, putting away his lunch and giving a Bora a kiss on the cheek before heading out.

"Ahaha. What a busy man you are dating, Bora", laughed Suzy.

Bora felt an arm around her shoulder. She looked to her side to see Jackson.

"Well. I am quite a bit of a busy man, eh?", said Jackson, laughing.

"CAN YOU PLEASE GET YOUR ARMS OFF ME?", Bora angrily said. 

"Cute~", replied Jackson, giving Bora a wink.

Not being able to hold back, Namjoon got up and punched Jackson in the face.

"HEY! What the heck are you doing, Namjoon?!?", screamed Hyeri.

Jackson touched the side of his cheek and ran his finger towards the side of his lips. He felt blood and looked at his finger in disgust.

"Ew. I hate blood", said Jackson, who seemed quite calm of the situation. 

Hyeri took out a tissue from her bag and wiped the blood off Jackson's lips. 

Hyeri angrily said, "Are you okay? Namjoon, you can't punch someone like this! He is our classmate!! Treat him like the way everyone else treated you when you first came to the school!!!"

Bora went to Namjoon and told him to hold up his hand. She scanned his hand to check if it was okay.

"Are you okay, Namjoon? Does your hand hurt?", quietly asked Bora, in worries. 

Rap Monster shook his head and told her that he was fine. Bora looked around and noticed that the students in the cafeteria were taking videos and pictures. She went on top of the table and yelled, "Sorry guys! It would greatly be appreciated if you stopped filming and taking picture! Thank you for your cooperation!"

The students put their phones away and some of the girls ran to Jackson to ask if he was okay.

"I'm okay. Don't worry, girls. Continue eating your lunch and don't mind us. That will make me feel better", said Jackson with a smile, trying to keep his cool vibe.

"Come with me", Suzy said, grabbing on to Jackson's hand and heading towards the school first aid room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brrriinnnngggg

The school bell for the end of the school ringed. Bora went to Soyou to ask her if she was going straight home today. 

"The student council wasn't able to finish the meeting during lunch because of the commotion caused by those guys", replied Soyou, pointing at Namjoon and Jackson. "Oh, by the way Namjoon, don't be suprised if you get a one day suspension. Be happy that it isn't for 3 days"

"Thanks, Soyou. Have fun at your meeting", said Namjoon, patting Soyou on the head.

"Okay, let's go, Son Hyunwoo", Soyou said to Shownu.

"I'll hold your bag. Give it", offered Shownu, as he patted Soyou's head, trying to copy Rap Monster. 

Soyou thanked Shownu and headed towards the student council meeting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The student council meeting ended and Soyou stretched her sore back for sitting for too long.

"Are you going home?", Shownu asked.

"Yeah. Feeling a little tired today", replied Soyou.

Shownu opened the door and girls from the school ran towards him. They were waiting outside the room until the meeting was finished to see Shownu. Shownu looked like he was uncomfortable. Soyou, thinking quickly, grabbed on to Shownu's hand. She ran with him and quickly found an open storage room. They ran into the room and Shownu closed the door, putting Soyou between the door and him. 

"Where did Hyunwoo go?!? Did we lose him?!? NOOOO", yelled the girls, running around the hallway near the storage room. 

Shownu looked down at Soyou and saw her trying to catch her breath. He leaned down, in front of Soyou's face and leaned closer to her, putting a 2cm gap between his lips with Soyou's.