CHAPTER 4

Special Class

"Hyeri! What are you doing here?", Baekhyun asked in surprise.

Hyeri froze and didn't answer Baekhyun. She didn't know what to say to him and how she should explain everything. She was scared.

"OOH Hyunie, I was asking Hyeri a homework question. I accidently fell asleep during math class, so I had no idea how to do this question.", answered Mark.

"Oh, I see. Well I guess Hyeri is one of the best person to ask from our class! Make sure to explain well, Hyeri. See you later.", replied Baekhyun.

"Yea, I'll be right there. See you", Hyeri quietly said.

She quickly took out a pen and signed the contract. She stood up, straigtened out her uniform and started walking back. Mark quickly stuffed the contract into his bag and ran after Hyeri.

"Let's go together. It will be more strange if we come separately. They will start to suspect something.", Mark said while grabbing on to Hyeri's arm.

Mark turned Hyeri around and Hyeri covered her face with her hair. Tears slowly fell down her red face. Hyeri was scared of Mark and scared of other people finding out that she signed a contract to do whatever Mark tells her to do. Mark wiped off her tears with his sleeve and walked away. 

Hyeri went to the washroom and retouched her makeup to hide her red face. She hurried back to the cafeteria and joined the rest of the SC groups for lunch. 

"Hyeri!! Why didn't you tell me that you were going to come later? I was looking for you everywhere!", asked Suzy.

"Oh sorry, I was helping Mark with his homework", replied Hyeri.

"Where's Mark? Wasn't he going to come here too?", Baekhyun asked.

" I don't know. He left first, so I don't know where he is and what he's doing. It's not my problem anyways", Hyeri replied with a tone of anger.

"Are you okay? Everything is okay.. right?", Suzy whispered to Hyeri.

Hyeri nodded and forced a smile.

"Do you want to go to the courtyard and eat our lunch there instead? There's quite a lot of people at the cafeteria today.", suggested Suzy.

Hyeri nodded her head again and headed out the cafeteria door with Suzy. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the vending machine, Shownu dropped in some coins and picked out 2 drinks. He walked to the cafeteria with the drinks and looked around. He spotted Soyou, Jungkook, Bora, Rap Mon and Baekhyun together at the corner. Behind them, there were 3 girls who were trying to take pictures of the SC students.

"Aren't Soyou unnie and Baekhyun oppa so cute together? I wish I had a boyfriend like Hyunie oppa", whipsered the 1st girl. 

"Nooo!! I heard they broke up and they don't like it when people ship them! Bora unnie and Jungkook oppa! I think they are the cutest couple in SC. Look!!", whispered the 2nd girl, as Jungkook was fixing Bora's hair while she was eating.

"Ahhhh. I think they are both so cute! I'm going to take a zoom in shot of Soyou unnie and Baekhyun oppa before they stop eating lunch together!!", excitingly said the 3rd girl. 

Suddenly, the 3rd girl felt a tap on her shoulder and heard a quiet, but manly voice. 

"Um, excuse me?"

The 3 girls turned around and jumped in surprise. 

"Shownu oppa!! HI!! what are you doing here?", said the 3rd girl in surprise.

The 1st girl took the rare opportunity to secretly take an extremly close up picture of Shownu. Shownu turns around and chuckles. 

"If I take a selfie with you, will you stop taking pictures of Soyou and Baekhyun and not ship them anymore? It seems like you already know. They don't really like it when people ship them", Shownu said. 

The 3 girls jumped and clapped in joy and turned around to fix their makeup.

"One, two, three! Cheese!~", said Shownu, as he took few pictures with the 3 girls.

Jungkook turned around and saw Shownu taking pictures with 3 random girls.

"What is that guy doing? Hahaha", laughed Jungkook. "SON HYUN WOO! What are you doing? Hurry up and come here!"

Shownu waved goodbye to the 3 girls and the girls thanked Shownu over and over again for taking a picture with them. He walked to the SC students and took a spot beside Jungkook, in front of Soyou. 

"They looked like they wanted to take a picture of me... So I just took it with them. Not much of a big deal", replied Shownu.

Bora pinched his cheeks and said, "Awww Hyun Woo, You are so cute and nice~"

Jungkook took out his phone and clicked the 'camera' app. He took a selfie with Bora and asked, "I took a picture with you. Am I cute too?".

"Kookie is jealous! Bora, stop making him jealous and compliment him too!", said Soyou.

Bora pinched Jungkook's cheeks and said, "Awww Kookie is cuter of course". 

Bora gave a kiss on Jungkook's cheek and winked at Shownu and Soyou, Shownu, Rap Mon and Baekhyun laughed. When Jungkook was talking with Rap Mon and Baekhyun, Shownu took out the 2 drinks he bought at the vending machine. He offered one to Soyou saying he accidently bought two. Soyou thanked Shownu and took the drink. Witnessing this, Bora suspected that something was going on between Shownu and Soyou, but decided to keep quiet about it and giggled

Across the cafeteria, Jackson walked in, linking arms with 2 girls. One on his right and one on his left. He spotted the SC students and waved goodbye to the 2 girls as he headed towards the SC students. 

"Hey! Prez! What are you eating?", Jackson asked Soyou as he gave her a backhug.

"Get off me. Don't you have anything else to do?", Soyou annoyingly said to Jackson.

Jackson put his arms around Soyou's waist. Baekyhun fiercely stood up and held Jackson by his collar. Shownu pushed Baekhyun away and dragged Jackson outside of the cafeteria. At this point, the entire school was watching what was happening. Shownu brought Jackson to an empty room and locked the door. 

"If you touch Soyou one more time, I won't let you go with a warning. Just because you are Mark's friend, doesn't mean I won't do anything to you. Got it?!?", fiercely said Shownu.

"I gotcha bro. It was just a joke. But why are you reacting like this? Shouldn't it be Baekhyun that should threaten me?", asked Jackson.

Shownu let go of Jackson and walked out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun grabbed Soyou by her hands and brings her outside. Soyou moved her hand free and hid her hands behind her back.

"Are you okay?", Baekhyun asked.

"Yea. It's not like he hit me or anything. It's okay. I think everyone was overreacting. It's Jackson's personality, so I don't really mind now.", replied Soyou.

"Do you have student council meeting today after school?", asked Baekhyun.

"No"

"Are you going straight home today then?"

"Yea, I guess so."

"Can I walk you home?"

"Yea, I guess so."

"Okay. Great. I've got something to talk to you about."

"Me too"

Brrrriiiiinngggggg  

The end of lunch bell rang.

"Okay. Let's go back now. We don't want to keep the others waiting.", said Baekhyun.

They headed back to class together and sat on their seat. Everyone was in class, except for Jackson. 

"Suzy, can you go look for Jackson? Class is starting soon and he's not here yet.", asked Mr. Lee.

"Sure. I'll be right back.", replied Suzy.

Suzy walked around the hallway and looked around. She walked past a dark room and thought something was suspicious about the room. She turned around and opened the room door. Jackson was kissing a girl Suzy had never seen before. She didn't know what to do, so she pretended that she didn't see them and walked back out, However, Jackson had seen her and rushed out. 

"Didn't you come to get me?", Jackson asked.

"Yea. But it seemed like you were busy. I didn't mean to disturb you guys.", said Suzy.

"No worries. Let's go back to class." 

The walk back to class was the most awkward moment of Suzy's life. They did not say a word and went right back to their seat when they entered their classroom.