CHAPTER 3

Special Class

"Morning Hyeri! Why do you look so gloomy today?", Baekhyun asked Hyeri while the two walked to school together. 

"Ahh... I think its because I barely got any sleep last night", Hyeri answered, trying to avoid telling them about her conflict about Mark.

Although Baekhyun was a really trustworthy friend, Hyeri couldn't dare tell anyone about what happened between Mark and her. Even if she did, there could have been a great posibility for Baekhyun to not believe her because of Mark's extremely nice and admirable personality. Hyeri tried her best to change the topic and threw a random question to Baekhyun.

"How are things with Soyou now?"

"I don't know. I guess I am over her... or at least I need to be over her. We are still friends, but I wouldn't be able to say anything even if she hated me. After what I did to her, I deserve much worse", Baehyun replied in a low, sad voice.

"Don't worry about it Hyunnie! Soyou thinks its the best if you guys just remain as friends. I agree with her too. I think that's better for both of you guys", encouraged Hyeri. "Find a new girl! There's tons of fishes out in the sea!" 

"But finding a girl like Soyou won't be easy!"

"That's true... I can't argue with that", Hyeri easily agreed.

Hyeri and Baekhyun walked into the classroom and spotted Jungkook and Bora together. They were laughing and looked like they were having fun. Bora and Jungkook were nominated as the school's cutest couple. 

"Oh how much I envy you guys! I wish I had a loving boyfriend to laugh with", Hyeri said in jealousy.

"haha, Hyeri. You'll eventually find a boyfriend soon! HWAITING!!", cheered Baekhyun.

Shownu came into the class and did a quick handshake with Jungkook. Baekhyun was waiting for Shownu to come to him too and give him a fistbump, but starts a conversation with Bora and Jungkook. Right then, Soyou, Nam Joon (Rap Mon), and Suzy comes into class. Soyou gives a morning hug to Bora and Soyou winks at Jungkook to show him that she's aware that he's there, but wants to make him jealous. Jungkook rips them apart and hugs Bora tightly, but Bora tries to pull away in a laugh, feeling sufficated from her adorable boyfriend's tight hug.

Meanwhile, Suzy and Hyeri were talking about what they were going to do after school. The door suddenly opens loud and Jackson and Mark joins the class. Hyeri, looking afraid, tries to avoid Mark's eye contact. However, Mark goes up to Hyeri and gives her a hand signal to meet him at the back-field during lunch. Hyeri didn't wanted to be alone with Mark, but she thought that not going would make things even worse. 

When Jackson came in, he directly jumped onto Bora's back and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning baby! Did you have a  sweet dream about us?", Jackson asked in his flirty cute voice. 

Jungkook stares at Jackson and moves his eyes up and down, scanning Jackson. He wondered why this transferred student was kissing Bora. Bora noticed that Jungkook was going to be in rage, so she quickly had to think about a way to calm Jungkook down.

"Kookie, We have nothing going on together. It's just a misunderstanding. I only saw him a few times and never really properly talked with him before! Don't worry about it!", said Bora in a shaky voice. 

Jungkook looked down and took a deep breath. He tried to relax and not create a fight with a misunderstanding. He looked up and stared at Jackson. 

"If you touch my girl one more time, I won't let you go off easily. This will be your first and last warning", threatened Jungkook.

"Oh... I'm sorry man. I didn't know Bora had a boyfriend like you. If I did, I wouldn't have touched her. It was just a joke. Please don't mind much about it!", explained Jackson. 

Jackson ran off from class in embarrasement and  wondered around the hallway to find another girl he can flirt with. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Brrrrrrrrring

The lunch bell rings and the SC students walks between a mob of students, trying to get to the cafeteria. The normal-class students wants to hold a conversation with the SC students, but don't have the courage to talk to them. Instead, they all have their phones out and are snapping the best picture they could take of the SC students. 

Hyeri walks through as fast as she could and hides at a corner. She waits for the mob of students to pass by and quickly makes her way towards the backfield. she was scared, but thought that Mark wouldn't 'kill' her. Mark was at the backfield already and had a paper in his hand. It was titled as "CONTRACT". Hyeri approaches him in fear and tries to look as relaxed as she could. 

"I appreciate that you came here in your own feet. You didn't bring anyone with you... did you?", Mark asked.

"No. I'm the only one. Do you need something from me?"

"Take a look at this. Its a 2 month contract. All you have to do is be my 'dog' for 2 months. If you don't, I hope you are aware of what might happen to you", said Mark.

"Are you going to use your dad's power to get me kicked out of this school?" Hyeri replied.

"Obviously, being a son of the principle, I can easily find a way to kick you out of the school for knowning something you shouldn't know. Do you have any complains about being my dog? You just have to do anything I tell you to do. I won't make you do anything bad... There's security cameras around this school. No one would want the cute little innocent Hyeri, doing bad things publicly in school. Don't worry. I won't make you do anything in secret like I am. Don't be too scared", Mark explained in the innocent Mark voice.

"Okay I'll sign the contract... I just need to do it for 2 months. I'll do it", agreed Hyeri. 

Right when Hyeri was just about to finish signing the contract, Baekhyun appeared from a tall bush.