CHAPTER 1

Special Class

Brrrrrrrrring

The bell rings for lunch and students run to the third floor to get a glimpse of the SC students.

Suzy, Soyou, Bora and Hyeri heads towards the cafeteria and waves at some of the boys staring at them in the hallway.

 

“Guys, guys, guys! Guess what! My track events are coming up in a month now! I’m so excited!!” exclaimed Bora.

Suzy replied, “Haha. I know you will do well! I’m not even worried on how well you will do. It’s always important to have fun, so don’t be TOO competitive.”

Baek-Hyun comes from behind and smacks Bora in the back, “Bora. I hope you twist your ankle so that you aren’t able to participate!!”

Soyou glares at him and shakes her head in annoyance.

Bora starts chasing after Baek- Hyun and yells, “What? Are you done talking yet? Wait until you get caught in my hands!!!”

Hyeri and Suzy looks at each other and giggles as Soyou looks around to see if anyone saw what happened. As the school’s president, it was her job to be an ideal student. Baek-Hyun’s action made her glare at him, which showed a bad influence as a prez.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jung Kook and Rap Mon are in the cafeteria playing rock, paper, scissors. Jung Kook wins and demands to Rap Mon, “I want milk coffee!”
 

Rap Mon replies, “Okay. Next time, you better buy it! I always lose rock, paper, scissors.”
 

 

He walks down the stairs to the vending machine to buy himself and Jung Kook a drink. A girl with braids who was wearing the school’s uniform approaches to Rap Mon and gives him a letter. It was a love letter.

“I know I am crazy for saying this… but I liked you so much from the first time I saw you! You might not know who I am, but I know everything about you! Please… Oppa. I’m really nervous right now. Can you give me a hug?” nervously said the girl.

“Screw off. If you know everything about me, you should know that I hate receiving confessions. It’s so annoying. Go away,” replied Rap Mon as he gave back the love letter.

The girl runs off in tears. Rap Mon spots Bora and Baek-Hyun behind the bush, watching the entire confession and Rap Mon’s rejection.

Bora and Baek-Hyun stares at Rap Monster and just gives him a quick smile. Baek-Hyun raps his arm around Rap Mon to make him feel more comfortable. Both Bora and Baek-Hyun knew Rap Mon's personality. He was quite scary and intimidating for a girl to confess. All 3 SC students walk back to the caf where Baek-Hyun runs off to Soyou and gives her a back hug. She elbows him in the stomach and gives him the mad look. 

Baek-Hyun says, "I'm sorry babe. I miss you."

Soyou replies, "Shut the hell up. I don't care anymore. Just stop touching me. I'm not your girlfriend anymore, so don't treat me as one."

JungKook laughs at Soyou and BaekHyun.  "Can you guys quit it already? It's been more than 3 months since you guys broke up. You guys both agreed to break up."

Bora agrees, "Aw honey. You're so cute! Let's not break up like them.. okay?"

Bora gives a light kiss on JungKook's cheeks. Hyeri and Suzy stares at each other and giggles, just like how they always react to JungKook and Bora.

Hyeri gets up and makes her way towards the washroom to wash her hands after finishing her sandwhich. On her way to the washroom, she sees Mark. Mark was really nice to the SC students and the normal students. However, the Mark Hyeri was seeing at the moment wasn't the Mark Hyeri knew from before. He was holding a cigarette in his left hand and a lighter in his right hand. Smoking was prohibited in the school. Mark, the lovely student was holding a cigarette. Hyeri didn't think too complicated about it and concluded to herself that it was someone else's cigarette he was holding. There was no way Mark could have been smoking. 

Mark spots Hyeri staring at him. He looks at his hand.. He drops the cigarette and the lighter. He gives a warm smile to Hyeri and tells her that it's a misunderstanding.

"Hyeri, don't worry. I'm not doing anything you are thinking that I am doing. It's just a misunderstanding Hyeri."

Hearing the name, Hyeri, a gang behind Mark comes out and smiles at Hyeri. The gang were Hyeri's fans and couldn't resist hiding their identity to Hyeri.

"Miss. Lee!! WOW. Miss. Hyeri Lee!! How good is it to see you??" exclaimed one of the gang member.

Mark's warm smile turns upside down into a angered face. Mark's duo personality was found out by Hyeri.