Part 6

New Moon

 

 

Warnings Rated M:


 

 

 

~X~

 

 

Jongdae was nervous. Extremely nervous. He knew he had every right to be but it almost felt like too much, too overwhelming to the point of near panic. He needed to find a way to calm his nerves and he knew just the person he could go to.

 

Climbing the stair he goes straight to Minseok’s room. He knocks lightly on the door before opening it and he’s thankful that Minseok is the only one in the room. He knows he can confide in Luhan but he feels more comfortable with discussing this with Minseok, feeling that he could understand what he was going through more than what an Alpha could.

 

Minseok looks up at him when he walks in giving him that motherly smile that he always sends him but his brows furrow when he notices the look on Jongdae’s face.

 

“What’s wrong Dae?” Minseok asks gesturing for Jongdae to come and sit with him on the bed. Jongdae crawls over to Minseok and puts his head in the eldesr lap whose hands immediately begin his hair. Jongdae doesn’t answer Minseok, instead waiting for Minseok’s Omega scent and comforting movements to calm him down a little.

 

“Mmpfhg.” He groans, words completely inaudible from where he had buried his face into Minseok’s thigh.

 

“What was that? I couldn’t quite hear you.” Minseok says amused by the younger Omega.

 

“Will it hurt?” Jongdae asks and Minseok immediately knows what he means by it. Jongdae had talked to Minseok about it extensively wanting to know everything as he had no idea what to expect.

 

“I can’t say it won’t because that would be a lie.”Minseok answers honestly. He knows that when dealing with Jongdae it’s best to tell the whole truth. “You know you don’t have to if you don’t want to. I’m sure Jongin will understand if you’re not ready.” He tells Jongdae.

 

“No. I-I want to it’s just…” Jongdae trails off.

 

“I understand.” Is all Minsek says. It’s all he really needs to say. Jongdae needs his presence at the moment more than anything right now and that’s what he would give him.

 

“When’s your heat supposed to start?”

 

“Mm, couple of days.” He says, sounding drowsy having nearly fallen asleep.

 

“I’ll prepare one of the cabins for you and Jongin.” He says quietly.

 

“M’kay.” Jongdae says snuggling further into Minseok and finally drifting off to sleep.

 

 

~X~

 

 

The days leading up to Jongdae’s heat is tense for both Jongin and Jongdae and the other members could feel it as well. There was an air or anticipation surrounding them. Jongdae’s gradually sweetening scent had Jongin on edge. He craved constant touch and in turn Jongdae craved the same. Usually Jongdae would seek affection from the other Omegas but this time around Jongin was strangely possessive. Minseok said it was probably because his Alpha could sense the change that was set to happen in the very near future.

 

They could all feel when Jongdae finally entered the beginning stages of his heat. The sweet scent that had been steadily increasing in intensity was suddenly let out in full force. Yixing simply turned to look at Jongin calmly.

 

“Get yourselves to cabin two. Minseok prepared it for you the other day.” he says and Jongin nods, picking up the panting but still fully lucid Jongdae.

 

“Thankyou.” Jongdae says to Yixing and Minseok who simply smile at him, their smiles giving him strength and reassurance. They watch as Jongin carries him out of the house and over to the cabin, all anticipating the union of their leader and favourite white wolf.

 

Jongin carefully places Jongdae onto the bed who settles himself on it. He can feel Jongin’s gaze on him and it makes his face heat up as he all of a sudden it struck with embarrassment even though he knows that he has no reason to be.

 

Jongin settle over him and his legs instinctively part to allow Jongin to kneel between them. Jongdae swallows hard. He smells how Jongin’s own scent is becoming stronger and more potent in response to his own.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jongin asks kindly but Jongdae can see how he clenches his jaw in restraint. Jongdae’s scent is affecting him more than what he would like to admit.

 

“Y-yeah. I’m sure.” Jongdae says, wetting his dry lips with his tongue.

 

Jongin looks at him for a moment, eyes staring at his as if they’re looking deep into his soul before Jongin connects their lips. Jongdae responds immediately, their lips moving against each other’s in a well practiced dance. Jongin inserts his tongue when Jongdae opens his mouth and grants him entrance, Jongin mapping out the cavern that he had explored over the past months. Jongdae moans into the kiss. Thighs pressing against Jongin’s bracketed hips.

 

Jongdae can feel heat from within begin to creep up to the surface and he knows that it’s becoming stronger. Jongin pulls away to take Jongdae’s shirt off before his mouth is again upon he own. One of Jongin’s hands trail down his chest. When Jongin’s finger tips ghost over his side Jongdae giggles into Jongin’s mouth at the tickle and who smiles at the familiar chime. He moves to take off his own shirt and they are both left bare chested.

 

Jongin moves onto the Omegas pants, taking it slow so that Jongdae could object anytime he felt like he wanted to stop. Jongdae appreciated the gesture but he had made his mind up. He was ready. Jongdae bites his lip as Jongin slides his pants off of him leaving him in only his underwear which he could tell was already damp from his naturally produced slick. They’re removed as well, leaving him completely bare and open to Jongin. The Alpha had seen him before but this time it feels different, more intimate and he wants to hide himself. He tries to curl into himself but Jongin stops him with a soft grip on his waist, keeping his body flat against the bed.

 

“Don’t hide yourself from me. You’re beautiful.” He says adoringly. “Absolutely magnificent.” He continues and Jongdae’s face reddens despite the flush that had already given his cheeks a rosy hue.

 

“J-jongin.” He whines when he begins to trail kisses down his neck and chest, stopping occasionally to at the skin leaving red marks in his wake. Jongdae’s breath hitches as Jongin goes lower, pressing a series of kisses above his belly button and then down to his navel.

 

Jongdae can feel himself fully harden, aroused beyond belief. He so desperately need to be touched but Jongin ignores his obvious arousal to instead worship his thighs. Jongin pushes one his thighs to the side and noses along the plump flesh chuckling lightly when the Omega twitches when Jongin passes over a particularity sensitive spot.

 

Without warming Jongdae finds his enveloped in a wet heat and he moans loudly, hips jerking at the stimulation of Jongin’s lips wrapped around . Jongin moves his mouth up and down Jongdae’s length in a steady motion. Jongdae doesn’t know what to do with his hands but moves on down to grip at Jongin’s hair, the other itself in the sheets.

 

Jongin can tell that Jongdae’s is nearing. His moans are becoming needier and louder in volume and the hand in his hair tightens as the coil in lower region does as well.

 

“Jongin I’m gonna- I’m gonna .” He whines in warning for Jongin to pull away but Jongin’s not listening. He continues to bob his head up and down, taking Jongdae’s deep into his mouth and hitting the back of his throat. He hard which startles a strangled cry out of Jongdae as he explodes in Jongin’s mouth who effortlessly swallows the Omegas load, not bothered by the unique taste.

 

Jongdae pants breathlessly as he comes down for his high, opening his eyes just in time to see Jongin his lips, cleaning the come that had escaped at the side of his lips, Jongin staring at him like he knows that what he’s doing is turning him on.

 

Even though he had just ed he could already feel himself getting hard again, the heat that he had felt before coming back at him ten times worse than before as his heat progressed. Jongin watched as Jongdae began to whine.

 

“Why do you still have your pants on?” Jongdae complained. bringing up his hands to play with the elastic of Jongin’s pants. Jongin laughs in response, pulling his pants and underwear down his long legs and throwing them somewhere on the floor.

 

Jongin’s stood long and proud between the Alphas legs now that it had been freed of its confines and Jongdae swallowed. It was big. He wondered how it was going to fit inside of him, especially when his knot would grow. A tinge of fear lodged itself in his stomach and he turned uncertain eyes up to Jongin who looked at him warmly, understanding perfectly the dilemma plaguing him.

 

Jongin leans over him, their faces just inches apart. “We can stop if you want to. I won’t be disappointed or upset.” Jongin whispers but Jongdae shakes his head.

 

“N-no. I want to keep going.” He says. At that Jongin moves one of his hands down and searches for Jongdae’s hole. When he finds it he inserts one of his fingers, it slipping in easily and with little resistance due to the Omegas slick lubricating the area.

 

Jongdae frowns slightly at the new and unfamiliar feeling but he feels no pain. Jongin works his finger in and out for a while before he adds in a second causing Jongdae to groan at the stretch. With two of Jongin’s fingers now in his he experiences some discomfort but it’s not enough for him to back out. The entire time Jongin is watching him intently looking for any signs of pain, not wanting to the Omega to hurt any more than necessary.   

 

“You-you can put in a-another one.” Jongdae says this time, feeling like he’s stretched enough and ready for more. Jongin does as he’s told, slipping in a third finger. Jongdae hisses when his walls are forced to accommodate the added width, the stretch this time stinging. Jongdae breaths in through his mouth and out through his nose as he tries to get used to it.

 

Jongin wiggles his fingers around wearing a face of pure concentration as he tries to find that special spot inside of the Omega that he knows will make him feel good. He curls his fingers to the side and Jongdae lurches, back arching and eyes blown wide.

 

“Ahh!” he yells in surprise and Jongin smiles. He’d found it. He continues to abuse that spot for a while, poking and prodding it with his fingers. Jongdae is red and angry, begging for release so Jongin slips his fingers out. The Omega whines at the loss of the Alphas fingers stretching him open but knows that something much bigger is waiting for him.

 

Jongin spreads Jongdae’s legs wider, Jongdae feeling the strain in his groin. Jongin angles his hips so his is pressing against the Omegas rim but not moving to push in. Jongdae flinches as he feels the head of Jongin’s member touch his red and puffy hole which is leaking slick.

 

“Are you ready?” Jongin manages to ask as he holds himself back. Jongdae’s more prominent heat scent invading his nostrils and stirring his arousal.

 

“Yeah.” Jongdae breathes, steeling himself.

 

Jongin pushes the tip of his in, stopping to first gauge Jongdae’s reaction before continuing. Jongdae gasps but nods his head, urging Jongin to continue. Jongin slowly pushes the rest of his inside. Jongdae grips Jongin’s biceps, fingernails digging into the Alphas skin due to a mixture of both pleasure and pain. Jongin’s member is much bigger than the three fingers that he been inside of him before.

 

When Jongin had pushed in to the hilt he halts his movements despite the want to into the tight heat. He knows he needs to give Jongdae time to adjust. In the meantime he pushes the Omegas sweat slicked hair off of his forehead and peppers his face with kisses.

 

“Are you okay?” Jongin asks him. Jongdae nods, cracking a small but sincere smile up at the tanned male. When he no longer feels any pain he experimentally moves his hips and they both moan as Jongin’s moves inside of him.

 

“You can move.” Jongdae tells Jongin.

 

Jongin moves his hips back and then s forward and then repeats the motion, his hips meeting Jongdae’s pelvis at a smooth and steady pace. After a while Jongin increases the paces and Jongdae raises his own hips to meet Jongin’s, the smack of skin and loud moans echoing around the cabin.

 

“Oh my god!” Jongdae cries when Jongin gives a particularly hard , one that moves him up the bed a little. “Faster. Faster please!” Jongdae whines, wrapping his legs around Jongin’s waist so the Alphas can reach deeper inside of him. He wants, needs, Jongin to find that spot again.

 

Jongin doesn’t argue, he s his hips in and out more harshly than before, Jongdae mewling in pleasure the entire time, any pain that he had felt before had completely vanished. All of a sudden his back arches right off the bed with his head thrown back into the pillows. He lets out a yell full of ecstasy when the tip of Jongin’s violently comes into contact with his prostate.

 

He moans wantonly as Jongin keeps that angle and continually plunges into his hole hitting the bundle of nerves again and again. Pre beads at the tip of and he knows that it won’t be long until he comes. He can hear Jongin releasing grunts and moans of his own and they only spur on his own, their voices mixing to create a symphony of love and pleasure. Jongdae tries to speak proper works but they come out inaudible, voicing words that cannot be deciphered, not even by himself.

 

Jongin’s speeds up his s as he feels his knot starting to grow, making it harder for Jongdae’s hole to take in all of him. Jongdae’s eyes which had been closed snap open when his starts to stretch open further, Jongin’s getting impossibly larger. This is the part that Jongdae had feared the most. He had heard of the horror stories, of how Omegas had been ripped open due to an Alphas knot and have even died from blood loss.

 

He whimpers, uncertain and scared of an unknown that was fast approaching. Jongin, seeing his Omega in distress goes to comfort him. He makes circles on Jongdae’s hip with one hand, the other his , Jongdae letting out a half yell, half moan as Jongin it. Jongin noses at Jongdae’s neck, mouthing at it and hickies on the pale column.

 

Jongin’s knot had swelled to its full girth and after a few testing s pushes it past Jongdae’s rim. The Omega screams, brain receiving mixed signals. Pleasure. Pain. Pleasure, pain. Pleasurepainpleasurepain.

 

“Shh shh shh.” Jongin soothes. “You’re okay, you’re okay.” He chants continuing to jack Jongdae off and grind his hips into Jongdae, chasing both of their s.

 

Jongin nips at the skin of Jongdae’s neck, marking the place where he’ll bite to solidify their mating bond. Jongdae rolls his hips in time to Jongin’s, pushing Jongin’s further into himself and rocking into the palm of his hand at the same time, keening at the feeling of pleasure in two spots.

 

All of a sudden Jongin’s seems to pulse inside of him and he explodes, his come painting Jongdae’s walls. In response to Jongin’s Jongdae does to, his come coating his stomach and Jongin’s hand. At the same time Jongin bites into the Omegas neck, using his release to mask his teeth piercing the flesh and drawing blood.

 

Jongdae lets out a strangled moan, eyes wide open and his walls clenching around Jongin’s length, milking him for all he’s worth.

 

When all of the excitement had gone done Jongin detaches his teeth for his now mates neck, both of them panting like they had run a marathon. Jongdae’s legs drop from where they had been locked around Jongin’s waist, completely boneless. Jongin nearly collapses on top of him only to catch himself last minute and manoeuvre them onto their sides, Jongdae with one leg thrown over Jongin’s hips to make the position more comfortable as the Alphas knot was still too big to pull out without it hurting the Omega.

 

Jongdae is still breathless and he buries his nose into Jongin’s neck, humming contently despite the sweat and come covering both of their bodies. He honestly feels disgusting but he’s too busy basking in the afterglow of the most intense he had ever felt in his life to really give a damn.

 

“It didn’t hurt too bad, did it?” Jongin asks, hand trailing Jongdae’s spine which is doing wonders for the dull ache that he can feel in his lower back.

 

“Mmhh, a little bit.” He mumbles. “But you took good care of me.” He snuggles further into the Alpha – his Alpha.

 

Jongin lightly touches where he had bitten into Jongdae who hisses, the flesh still being extremely sensitive and sore now that he didn’t have the distraction of Jongin touching his length.

 

“I’ll get Yixing to give it a look at later.” Jongin says mainly to himself but Jongdae hums in acceptance.

 

“I love you.” Jongdae says after a period of silence and Jongin smiles.

 

“I love you too. My Omega. My beautiful, kind, caring and wonderful Omega.”

 

Jongdae smiles but doesn’t respond. He’s too exhausted to do anything at the moment.

 

Finally sated, at least for the moment, Jongdae falls in asleep, enveloped in the strong arms of his Alpha, surrounded by protective warmth and home.

 

He couldn’t be any happier than what he is in this exact moment.

 

 

~X~

 

 

2 years later…

 

Jongdae stands in the bathroom awkwardly, holding something in his hands. He has no idea how long he had been staring at the thing clutched in his fingers but it must have been a while as he hears a knock on the door which startles him out of his dazed state.

 

“Dae, are you okay?” Jongin’s voice comes from behind the locked door. “You’ve been in their for quite a while.” He says words dipped in worry which Jongdae doesn’t like hearing what so ever.

 

“Yeah, I’ll be out in a minute!” he calls out, trying his hardest to keep his own voice steady and calm. He takes a deep breath trying to centre himself. When he had done so his lips start to involuntary twitch up into a smile. He takes another breath before going over and opening the door revealing Jongin who is standing there with that tell tail furrow between his brows indicating worry.

 

“Is... everything okay?” he asks again. Jongdae can’t help but break out into his now regular bright smile, one that stretches across his entire face.

 

“Yeah. Everything’s perfect.” He says, twirling the thing held in his hands behind his back. He caresses it with a finger before bringing in front of him for both of them to see, a pink plus sign glaring at Jongin.

 

“I’m pregnant.”

 


~X~

 


Well there you have it everyone. Like I promised you now have  a scene. Sorry if it took so long. Uni's been crazy due to it being the end of semester and trying to finish my last assessments before exams. Jongdae and Jongin are now officially mates and have pups on the way. Unfortunately this is the last chapter unless I decide to add more which at the moment probably won't happen. I have others stories that I want to write and have already started so look out for them (should be out end of November or sometime in December if everything goes well). I hope you liked the . I'm still new to writing it so I know I still need quite a lot of practice. 

 

I am seriously in love with ChenBaekXi. Their album slayed, the songs really suit the weather over here in Australia at the moment (today it's 38 degrees celsius which is around 100 degrees fahrenheit). I pre ordered the album but I did it before the covers were revealed so I have now idea which one I'll get (fingers crossed it's Chen's) though I'll be happy with any. I checked out the lives stages for 'Hey Mama' and 'The One' and I'm in love with the choreography. I really hope they're able to get number 1 on a music show.

 

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for reading, commenting, subscribing and upvoting this story. It means the world to me! <3 I hope everyone has enjoyed the ride because I know I certainly did :)