Part 5

New Moon

 

 

 

~X~

 

 

They had been right. It had taken Baekhyun less than 5 seconds to let everyone know that Jongdae and Jongin are now a ‘thing’, finally. After the initial excitement of their relationship status had worn off everyone them shifted their attention towards the snacks. Jongdae’s also pretty sure he saw the not so subtle exchange of money through some of their hands. Just how many bets were going on at one time Jongdae thought to himself. For the rest of the night Jongin and Jongdae were placed firmly by each others sides.

 

A couple of days after the birth of the pups Minseok and Luhan had deemed it safe to introduce the pups to their new family. They had also finally named their little bundles of joy. The first girl with the same colouring as Minseok they named Jimin. At only a couple of days old she was already up and about, exploring and sussing out everything that she would come into contact with. Their first boy of the littler they named Soonyoung. This time his colouring took after Luhan’s pelt with his back being a mixture of light greys and the underbelly being white. Their second girl they had called Sohee, who to the surprise of her parents had a pelt which was pitch black and their second boy and youngest puppy they had named Jiho whose fur was a mixture between Minseok’s and Luhan’s.

 

Approximately one and a half months later they had learnt their childrens designations. Unsurprisingly Jimin and Jiho had identified as Alpha’s while Soonyoung and Sohee had both shown as Omegas. Their parents were happy with the result and it didn’t even phase them. The pups had become the apple in everyones eyes. They couldn’t wait until it was time for them to shift for the first time but that wouldn’t happen for at least a year. For now they were stuck running after four little hyperactive pups who had a tendency to bump into things and wreak havoc. The house had certainly turned a lot more lively in the past two months, not that it wasn’t already.

 

Jongin and Jongdae had managed to escape from the chaos and decided to take a walk out in the woods. There hasn’t been very many moments of silence around the house these days.

 

“Hey, I want to show you something.” Jongin says out of the blue.

 

“Show me what?” Jongdae asks at Jongin’s sudden statement.

 

At that Jongin gets a mysterious smile on his face. “You’ll see when we get there.”

 

Jongdae whines. “Why can’t you just tell me~”

 

“Because it’s a secret.” Jongin answers. He’s not even phased with Jongdae’s whining, well at least on the outside. Jongin swears that Jongdae’s whining could crack even the strongest of wills and paired with the pout it was absolutely deadly.

 

As they walk side by side but with their hands intertwined Jongdae continues to whine to the other. Jongdae doesn’t like surprises. He likes being prepared for things but he knows Jongin likes the air of mysteriousness and he had proven so since they had ultimately gotten together.

 

They’re still testing the new waters as they still have things to work out. Every new relationship goes through periods like these. Jongdae has no experience so everything has been new for him just he can’t say that he hasn’t been enjoying it. He’s still learning how to trust others and to love himself which is hard after a whole life of conditioning but he doesn’t think he’s ever felt happier in his life. He’s got people around him who are more than happy to help him and remind him of his worth.

 

 Jongin had yet to claim him but with how much their scents had already clung to each other they didn’t feel the need to change that anytime soon. Everyone could already tell that they belonged to each other and respected that they wanted to take it at their own pace not wanting to put any unnecessary pressure onto the Omega.

 

Suddenly Jongdae’s vision goes black and he realises that Jongin has covered his eyes with his hands.

 

“Hey! What are you doing?”

 

“Were almost there and I don’t want you to see it until we get there.” Jongin says and Jongdae shivers. He doesn’t like not being able to see where he’s going. Jongin must sense the shift in Jongdae’s scent and posture. “Do you trust me?” Jongin whispers into his ear. Jongdae swallows but he nods. He does trust Jongin. He trusts him with his life and he knows he wouldn’t do anything to hurt him.

 

Jongdae walks with more cautiousness after that due to his eyes being covered. Jongin is steering him and making sure he doesn’t bump into things but it’s still not the same as being able to see. With his eyes being covered his other senses are magnified. He can smell little things that he wouldn’t have even picked up unless he was in his wolf form. His hearing can pick up as the terrain goes from solid ground, earthly and leafy. It’s because of that he’s confused when those sounds being made but his feet stop and it now sounds cushioned or muffled, soft.

 

Jongin stops which cause him to stop and he knows that they have reached whatever destination that Jongin had been leading him. He takes in a breath and the smell of pollen invades his nose immediately causing him to sneeze at the sudden over stimulation to his nostrils. He hears Jongin laughing and he scrunches up his nose.

 

“Can I see where you’ve led me now?” Jongdae asks. He’s dying to know.

 

“Yes, you can see now.” Jongin says. He takes his hands away from Jongdae’s eyes who keeps the closed for a moment. He slowly blinks them open and when they’ve adjusted to the sudden invasion of light his moth drops open and his eyes go wide.

 

In front of them there is a massive field of flowers that stretch out, the mixtures of red, yellow, blue and purple seemingly shinning back at him.

 

“Wow…” he breathes out in wonder at the beauty before him. He doesn’t think that he had ever seen such a sight like this before. To the side of him Jongin is thinking the same thing, though he’s looking at something entirely different.

 

“Can I?” Jongdae looks at him and asks. Jongin smiles and nods his head and Jongdae takes off into the field with Jongin not far behind him.

 

Laughter bubbles out of Jongdae’s throat as he runs and dances in the flowers. Those laughs then turn into excited squeals as Jongin begins to play a game that resembles tag. Jongdae dodges out of the way as Jongin tries to grab him. They play like this for a while until he misplaces his footing and trips over, his hands reaching out to grab Jongin’s shirt as purchase to hold him up but ends up dragging him down with him.

 

Jongdae is flat on his back with Jongin hovering over him, forearms near his head holding him up and face just centimetres from his own. He in a breath as he sees Jongin’s bore into his. He knows where this is going to lead and he’s proven right when Jongin’s lips crash onto his.

 

The kiss starts off sweet and light, their mouths moving in sync together. It gets kicked up a notch when Jongdae opens his mouth and allows Jongin’s tongue access. Now it’s more sensual and deep, more passionate and Jongdae finds himself let out a moan as he and Jongin are further and further into each other. When they break a part for air they are both breathless with their lips slightly puffy. Jongdae has a red flush on his cheeks that had migrated down his neck from the blood that had rushed and risen to the surface.

 

“I love you.” Jongin says and Jongdae blinks. Did he really just…?

 

“W-what did you say?” Jongdae stutters in disbelief.

 

“I. Love. You.” Jongin says again slowly making sure to emphasise every word.

 

Jongdae goes to open and closes his mouth but nothing comes out. He’s just way to shocked and caught off guard to form the right words. It isn’t the first time he’s heard those three words. The others have said them to him multiple times but Jongin saying it conveys a completely different meaning. Jongin doesn’t lose the smile on his face despite Jongdae not saying anything back instead he rolls off of Jongdae and lays down on the ground and pulling Jongdae so his head is resting on his chest.

 

They lie there silently with only their surroundings contributing to the sounds that they can here. Jongdae listens as Jongin’s heart beats in a steady rhythm and feels the rise and fall of his chest.

 

“… I love you too.” He mutters quietly, burying his face into Jongin’s chest in embarrassment but he is smiling and he can feel Jongin do the same.

 

Jongdae feels a tickle on his hand so he brings it up and sees a ladybug crawling on it. They both watch it move around for a while before they feel a breeze and the ladybug flies off with it, it’s small body quickly disappearing from their sights.

 

They stay in each other’s embrace and calmed by their atmosphere nod off, the sun shining down on them and the breeze caressing and dancing around their bodies.

 

 

~X~

 


Jongin and Jongdae are so cute aren't they :D They're cute little marshmallows that need to be protected from the world. We don't deserve them! For those of you who don't recognise the puppies names here they are; Jimin (AoA), Soonyoung (Hoshi- Seventeen), Sohee (Wonder Girls), Jiho (Zico- Block B). I think you all know why I picked them. Jimin shares a resemblance to Luhan as does Sohee to Minseok. Jiho and Soonyoung have cat like eyes which Minseok has as well so basically this is what I used to figure out who I wanted their puppies to be. Now I have a question for you all. This was supposed to the last chapter but how would you guys feel about a scene? Please comment below and that will determine whether or not I'll write one. 

 

P.S. I'm so happy we finally have news about ChenBaekXi. That little news report/teaser like thing was adorable and their logo is so cute ^^ And I've finally started to watch Moon Lovers (5 episodes in). I already know what eventually happens but I've had it downloaded on my computer for so long and I have some free time so I thought why not? Remember to let me no what you think in the comments section!