1: On a Christmas Eve

TaeNy Airlines (One-Shot Collection)

In a snowy Christmas Eve,

What will happen when a lonely girl meets a heartbroken girl?

 

Genre: Romance


 

It's the 24th of December. Christmas Eve.

Taeyeon tosses and turns on her bed, not knowing what to do. Although she knows tomorrow will be Christmas, she does nothing.

She no longer has parents to celebrate it together since they passed away years ago. She doesn't have brother nor sister either. Her friends are all busy with their families or lovers.

So there she is, laying alone on her bed in her apartment; not so big but comfortable and clean. She turns the TV on, trying to kill the boredom. But no use, there is no interesting program though it's Christmas Eve.

So she decides to take a walk. Since it's snowing out there, she puts her thick white jacket, pair of wool gloves, a warm scarf, and boots.

She leaves her apartment after making sure the door is locked finely.

Not knowing where to go, she lets her feet lead her. Eventually they bring her to Soshi Street. It's a very famous street in Korea, and totally crowded like Shibuya in Japan, even though it's already late, about 11PM. Especially tonight where people spend their time with the ones they love to celebrate Chistmas.

After feels a bit tired, Taeyeon decides to rest her legs.

She sits on the bricks under the giant Christmas tree in the center of the street. She takes a breath, inhaling the cold air, before looking to her surroundings. There are many people crossing the street. There is a couple who is sweetly holding hands. In other side there is a kid who is happily hugging his parents. But mostly people there are teenagers. Couples.

Taeyeon sighs heavily. She feels so lonely. God, when can I be like that too?

Just right when she is about to fall deeper in her own little world, she realizes someone is sitting beside her.

She turns her head to right and sees a girl with long black hair, wearing a red one-piece dress.

Sensing a gaze, Tiffany turns her head to her left and her eyes meet Taeyeon's eyes. She gives her eyesmiles and turns back again, observing the people crossing on the street. Meanwhile Taeyeon is a bit amazed after seeing the cutest eyesmiles she has ever seen. She steals a glance at Tiffany, who is glancing back and forth at her watch. She assumes Tiffany is waiting for someone. Am I the only lonely girl who has no one here?

So there they are, both sitting side by side in silence, under the Christmas tree, in a snowy night, in Christmas Eve. Snow keeps falling on their heads. Taeyeon doesn't know why, but she feels comfortable around the girl beside her. She enjoys her company even though they are not saying words and they don't know each other. Same goes to Tiffany.

Then suddenly Tiffany stands up and walks through the crowd. Not so far that Taeyeon still can see her. Taeyeon keeps her eyes on Tiffany. She can see the girl that was just beside her is talking to a guy. Her boyfriend? But the guy is having another girl clinging to his arm. Taeyeon can't hear what they are saying, but she knows for sure that the guy is doing something wrong. He is dumping her. She can hear Tiffany yells at the guy, but the guy and the girl that is clinging to his arm just laugh and leave her. Alone. In a snowy night. Standing in the middle of the crowd. Crying.

Tiffany covers with her hands, letting fresh tears flow freely like waterfall. She walks back to the bricks under the Christmas tree, and sits beside the girl she saw earlier. She hangs her head low as she feels so desperated. She can't believe that Christmas Eve will be the night where she is dumped by her boyfriend. She keeps sobbing when the girl beside her is stretching her hand to her, holding a handkerchief. She turns her head and stares blankly at the girl.

Taeyeon wipes Tiffany's tears gently with the handkerchief and hands it to her. Taeyeon smiles understanding to Tiffany since she is just staring blankly at her. Tiffany holds the handkerchief and stops sobbing and smiles too, her eyes turn to a perfect crescent moon shape. Again, she looks back to the people in the street, leaving Taeyeon in awestruck. Is she an angel?

Realizing the girl beside her is shivering, Taeyeon takes her scarf off and puts it around the girl. Tiffany is surprised at first, but after she feels that the girl is sincere, she gladly accepts it. She once again beams her perfect eyesmiles to Taeyeon and Taeyeon grins ear to ear. Tiffany giggles, amused by the dorky expression from the girl beside her. Though they haven't spoken a word to each other, though they don't know each other, they feel warm and enjoy each other's company. Taeyeon feels like the girl fills the empty space in her heart. She doesn't know who she is, where she comes from, and what herself feels. But she knows one thing for sure: she wants to know the fragile girl beside her. Protect her. Give her love.

Tiffany is rubbing her bare hands due to the freezing coldness. She was in hurry for her date -which turns into a disaster-, making her forgot to wear some warm gloves. Taeyeon is so observant, she immediately realizes it. She moves closer to Tiffany and holds her hand. Tiffany looks at her and Taeyeon only gives a concerned smile that is full of sincerity. Tiffany on other hand, doesn't mind at all. She feels warm in the stranger's hand, and she doesn't know why there is a funny feeling in her stomach when the stranger holds her hand and smiles to her. She instantly forgets her heartbroken as she feels that there is someone that is so concerned about her. She feels be loved. She snuggles closer to Taeyeon.

Then Taeyeon caresses her cheek as they stare to each other's eyes. They feel like they have been knowing each other for years. They both know that they can complete each other.

"It's 11.59 now! Christmas is coming! Let's do a countdown!" Someone in the crowd shouts. 

"3..!" The crowd starts counting together.

Taeyeon and Tiffany are lost in their own world. The only thing Taeyeon sees is Tiffany. And the only thing Tiffany is Taeyeon. Slowly from Tiffany's beautiful eyes, Taeyeon's eyes trail down to her pink lips, that are begging to be kissed.

"2..!"

Taeyeon leans closer as Tiffany closes her eyes, giving permission. Their face is so close to each other. Tiffany can feel Taeyeon's breath before feeling a pair of lips touching hers. They can feel fireworks ignited inside their body; a feeling they have never felt before, the sparks flew and electrifying tingles ran through their body.

"1..!"

Tiffany wraps her arms around Taeyeon's neck and Taeyeon has her arms around Tiffany's waist as their lips move in synch with one another's.

"0! Merry Christmas!" The crowd cheers as the fireworks are launched.

Soon they pull away as the desperate need for oxygen overhelms them. They are pretty breathless as they stare at each other lovingly. They know that after this night, and for the next Christmas days, there will be two less lonely girls.

Taeyeon kisses Tiffany's forehead and she smiles before whispers to her ear:

"Merry Christmas, beautiful stranger."


My first one-shot fic~~ XD

Sorry if there is any gramatical error. English is not my first language. :3

Please tell me what you think. Feel free to comment and subscribe. I'd really appreciate it. ^^

And if you haven't read this, here's my another TaeNy fanfic and it's an ongoing fic. :D

Go to this link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111262

THANK YOU FOR READING~~! Merry Christmas~~! :)

With love, ~ dorky10