On our way.

He made me realised what Love was

Min helped me in adjusting the hanbok after I sat down on the floor, beside Jonghyun so it'll look neat and tidy. 

Our wedding was a little different. Omma wants to held a longer traditional ceremony because the guests were mostly from my maternal's relatives. So, it was somehow rather a mixture of formal and informal ceremony.

We'll be having another round of wedding ceremony or we called it 'Wedding Dinner' later in the afternoon at Westin Chosun Seoul. This is where our ceremony's going to be held on a large scale.

As soon as we settled down,(see image below for reference) guests began to enter the house.

Picture41.png

"You look stunning,yeobo." whispered Jonghyun cheekily.

"Jagiya.." I hit him gently on his arms. I blushed.

"Woah, Miss Bride, you're so gorgeous!" complimented Chohee as she stepped into the living room together with Zico.

They looked appealing in their hanboks.

"Congratulations,hyung! Wish and bless you  two with happiness and love till eternity!" said Zico, shaking hands with Jonghyun.

"Kamsahamnida!" thanked Jonghyun cheerfully without failing to bow.

Soon, our clique joined in as well. Sungyeol with Hyejin and Ghun with his fiancee. Not forgetting, Jonghoon with his girlfriend. They congratulated us countless times.

"I'm so happy for you,oppa!" Cheered Hyejin.

"Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day." Said Ghun,smiling.

"We are glad to see blessing in your lives.  We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start to your marriage." Jonghoon added, shaking hands with Jonghyun. 

"Love, adore and cherish one another!" Chohee continued, leaning towards me and kissed my cheeks.

We smiled to their sincere greetings and thanked them time after time.

"Gomawo-yo, chingureul." I said,almost tearing.

"Kamsahamnida..May god bless all of you." Jonghyun added.

"Alright, we'd better make our moves first. We're going to get change as well. We'll meet later for the dinner!" Exclaimed Zico.

"Exactly. Not only the newly-weds have to change, we too!" Said Chohee childishly.

"See you later,hyung. Have a good day first!" Ghun continued.

"See you, Gorgeous Bride and Charming Groom!" Sungyeol winked.

"Nae,arasso. Kamsahamnida once again. Drive safely. See you all later!" Jonghyun replied smiling.

"Come, Heeyoung. Let me take you to the dressing room. We'll get change now." Said Min as soon as the guests starts to leave.

The Kim's family also made their way out of the house and Jonghyun have to return back to his changing room at his Sister's house. 

 

------------------------------

"Okayy.. How's is it? Tight? Or is it just fine? Fitting?" Asked Min as I stepped out out the bathroom.

anna-greeda-busan-korea-wedding-gown.jpg

"It's fitting! Nice isn't it?" I said,admiring the white dress she asked me to try out.

"Wonderful! It looks beautiful on you!" Praised Min placing her palms on . She was mesmerised.

"Okay.. Let's try on with the second one. And I'll let you choose which one you prefers to wear it first." She smiled.

"Ah jinjja? Woah, arasso.." I replied,excitedly.

"Wow! You looked stunning!" She remarked.

I liked this dress as well. I was fascinated by its design. However, I still prefers the previous one.

"Nae, this looks superb as well.. Hmm, I think I'll go with the previous one?" I asked,biting my bottom lips.

"Geurae! I'm fine with it!" She smiled.

"Ok,let's get change!" Min continued.

After putting on the dress, Min began putting on make-up on my face. She began applying the BB cream. Then, she put on those eye-shadows, eyelashes and everything a girl needs to look stunning. She bold my lips with a red lipstick to make a dramatic wedding statement. Following the make-up, she spruced a romantic updo hairstyle.With my long hair styled up at the back with a soft fringe styled onto my forehead. The fringe is long and falls down to eye level.

wedding hairstyles_3615

Finally, she sets up a pair of diamond earrings.

"Okay, done! Gaja!!" Min cheered.

"Yeppeun-ahhh~" Mom barged into the room abruptly coming out of nowhere.

"Aish, omma.." I said,shyly.

"All done? Min? " Mom questioned Min.

"Nae! All done! Jonghyun will be fascinated!" Min teases.

I chuckled.

"Nae.. Arasso, kamsahamnida.. Let's go Heeyoung. Hold omma's hand. I'll walk you out to the car." Mom instructed.

"Careful.." Min said, guiding along.

Mom grabbed my hands and walked with me to the car while Min helped to lift up my long dress that was covering the floor.

I find it difficult to walk because of the long wedding dress as well as the 4 inch wedding heels. 

"Gwaenchanah?"Asked mom as she assist me in getting in the car.

"Nae.. I'm fine.." I replied with a smile. 

Min sat beside me and help out with touching up on my make-up while omma sat at the front seat.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

As expected, it was Jonghyun.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Yeobo-ah.. Eodi-ya?" Jonghyun asked,politely.

"In the car. We're on the way. Wae?" I replied a little nervous.

"Oh.. Aniyo.. We just reached. Are you in your dress?" Jonghyun giggled.

"Aishh, of course. You? In your black suit?"

"Yup,I'm so eager! Can't wait to see you, yeppeun yeoja!" He teases cheekily.

"Hehe.. Geumanhae. Your omma will hear you!" I answered,anxiously.

"Enoughh.. You'll see her soon.." Omma interrupted jokingly.

"Can you hear that?" I chuckled.

"Ahh,nae..Arasso. Goodbye,yeobo. Hahaha, tell your mom,I love her!" Jonghyun said before hanging up.

I giggled.