The Date

He made me realised what Love was

~At the bus-stop~

"Oppa...Mianhae,I'm late." I apologised as I reached the bus-stop.

Jonghun was facing the other side and he placed his both hands inside his pocket. It's a sign that he've been waiting for me for quite some time. He turned around as he heard  me addressing him, 'Oppa'.

His expression was normal but he looked kind of worried when he turned around. However his expression changed immediately when he saw me. He smiled charmingly. I was relieved.

"Oh, Hi Heeyoung.." He replied blinking his eyes several times.

I bowed 45 degrees to him to show a sign of repect.

"Wae-yo?" I shocked looking down at the dress to see if there's anything wrong on me.

"Ani..yo.. Hmm,haha.. You look gorgeous tonight!" He replied a little bit stuttered.

"Anyway, Yeah,you're...15 minutes late." Jonghun continued as he slide the sleeves of his black tuxedo to look at his watch.

He grinned playfully.

"OH! Mianhae,oppa. I overslept. Yeah, I fell asleep as soon as I reached home just now." I stammered.

"HAHA,it's definitely fine. I was just joking. It's adorable to see how  you were panicking to apologise to me. Gwenchanah~ Heeyoung." He giggled.

"OPPA!! You're so baddd..." I pouted.

"I'm sorry,dear... hahaha.." He apologised playfully. 

"Ok,Ok.. Enough of it. Shall we?" He said laying out his palm for me to hold onto.

I placed my palm onto his and he grasped my hand slowly and smoothly.

~After the date~

As we exit from the restaurant, he stopped at the entrance and turn around to look at me.

"For you." Said Jonghun as he handed me a bouquet of roses.

"Ahh.. For me? Jinjja-ro? Gomawo.." 

"Nae.." He smiled.

As usual, he drove me home and bid farewell at the front of my apartment. He kissed my cheek and wished me goodnight. 

 

Hallo! I'm sorry for updating a bit long. I've been busy with school work. Infact its the test period now. So... pls allow me to take some time onleave. I'll be back maybe end of Feb! But rest assured! there are more exciting part coming! Will Heeyoung choose Jonghun or Jonghyun? Stay tuned!!!