Preparation for a date.

He made me realised what Love was

Suddenly, I remembered about the incident months ago. I recalled how Jonghyun went berserk when I rejected him. I'm such a fool. How could I have the heart to do that! Well,I think I wasn't being myself that day. All I could think of was, saying 'No'. I decided to start on good terms with Jonghyun. Yeah,we are now, but I know there must be a slight feeling of anger that he's hiding away from me. I wrote him a letter. A sorry letter. Finally, I managed to be frank with him after so long keeping the truth inside without him knowing and him getting the wrong idea. I spent almost 30 minutes to write him that letter. 

"Jonghyun oppa.

I'm sorry for what happened few months back. I didn't had the time to tell you the truth because I sensed that you were avoiding me.

I didn't meant to hurt you though. To be honest, I rejected you wasn't because of what I mentioned to you,that day. The height-related.

I wasn't ready.. I mean, I'm not ready to be in a serious relationship. Yes, I do like you.. but.. yea, I mentioned this already.. I apologise if I've made you upset. Serious. I didn't mean to.

Please forgive me. I hoped we can still be friends? Mianhae.

Love, Heeyoung."

I folded the piece of paper and insert it inside the envelope. As I placed the envelope in my bag, that was the moment I realised I had a date with JONGHUN! 

I glanced at the clock on the wall and it showed; 18:45 h (6.30pm) KST. I was supposed to meet him at 19:30 h (7.30pm) at the bustop!

How is that possible?! I have to don a dress properly and make sure I look elegant. It's a date, REMEMBER?!

I thought to myself.

I started panicking and rushed in to the washroom. As I got out from the washroom, it was already 19:15 h! I am going to DIE! I walked briskly towards my closet while drying my hair using a dry towel and rummaged through to find for the *Black Maxi Dress I've bought from Paris last year.

 black%2Bmaxi%2Bdress2.jpg

I put on my all-time favourite BB cream, fake eye-lashes and wore mac red lipstick. Use a little peach blush so I'll look more feminine. For the hair part, I let go of my long brown hair and let go the fringe. Before I left my apartment, I bring along my  *vintage purse and wore my *red stiletto. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYsXlOsCPhbHBarZDJVjy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCvapimWzovWdhHB-Jom5