The journey begins

He made me realised what Love was

~At 'The Cho and Co's Company'~

It was my first day at work. I felt kind of shy and awkward with the new people. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I was so nervous. I've tried to imagine how I'd react infront of my 'new' colleagues. Would I even dare to start a conversation with them? Especially with the 3 GUYS! The 3 handsome guys! I remembered what Cho hee once told me, before i left for Singapore for a holiday a month ago;

"They're all so goodlooking! And i can't barely take my eyes of them! Their beautiful smile, charming looks... THEY'RE JUST WICKED HANDSOME HUNKS ;)... I'm sure you're going to fall in love with either of them, only if you work with me! *winks* " 

My eyes wide-opened as I recalled the way Chohee said,'HANDSOME HUNKS' and it get even wider when I recalled the last sentence!

On my first day of work, I wore something casual. A white Korean coat and and black working pants. To complete everything nicely and simply, i paired it up with a pair of Leopard boots* to suit it with my outfit. I let go of my blonde + brown long curly hair, then parted it to the side and secured it with a red ribbon pinned at my eye level. I carried a Louis Vuitton handbag speedy with me and held a file in my hands. I was pretty sure i was really nervous!

The moment i stepped into the meeting room where all the colleagues were gathered....

The noise was overwhelming. It washes over me and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I wake up to reality.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Attention everyone.. Thanks for waiting.." Greeted/thanked Chohee,smiling.

The overwhelming noise volume a while ago decreased as soon as they heard Chohee began her talk. All of their giggles and chit chatting, changed to whispers as they give her some respects. My heartbeat raced and at any point of  that time, I can just faint because I was too nervous as ALL eyes were on me! 

"omo..(shaking) oh dear, isn't these 3 the ones that Chohee mentioned to me before..?"

I thought to myself as my attention caught upon the 3 (mentioned) guys.

"OH omgggg. This dude sitting in the middle here, he is so handsome!!" I whispered softly that I'm sure not even one human being could hear it except for myself.

"Mwuh?! Mwuh rah goo?!" Chohee asked in confusion with her eyes wide-opened.

"Oh?! Anieyo.. Nothing.." I replied surprisingly and end it with a fake smile.

I hope she didn't hear what I said earlier! :3

"Ahh,Chingureul. We are going to have a new staff here! She's my friend, let me introduce her to all of you, her name is Shin Heeyoung. You may call her Miss Heeyoung." Chohee introduced myself as she placed her hands on my shoulders beeside me.

 "Treat her well okay. She is still SIN..GLE...^_^" teased Chohee as she poked me using her elbow. "Heehee, introduce yourself to the rest please, I'm sure they'd like to hear your soothing voice! " She added jokingly.

"Naeeeeee..!!" The replies of the other colleagues sharp and loud and that made me felt even more nervous! 

"Dang,she's gorgeous!" Someone at the corner of the room whispered but it can be heard pretty clearly.

I blushed.

The room was quiet because everyone was patiently waiting for me to speak up. Then I saw Chohee putting her finger on her lips signalling them to keep quiet. I was sure she knew which guy was the one who said it. I'm so going to ask her!! 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name.. is Shin Heeyoung. I live in Bu..san. Bang..apseum..nida.." I stuttered.

Everyone was smiling. They knew I was so nervous and they nodded their heads as they try to catch what i was trying to say.

"kekeke, She's nervous. Let's give her a warm welcome!" said Chohee while she gave me a round of applause.

The rest of the colleagues smiled as they applaud. Surprisingly, a guy bravely got up from his seat and he immediately applauded with enthusiasm. He was smiling from ear to ear.  His eye smile was absolutely the best things i've ever seen. He gel-ed up his nice blonde + brown lasagna hair and that made me even melt in the inside.But sadly, i didn't know what was his name. His friends gave him the weird look but he ignored them.

 

~At my desk~

"Hey, did you hear that?" I whispered to Chohee while sorting out the files on my desk.

"Mwuh? The, 'dang,she's georgous!'?" She giggled.

"SHH..ahhh jinjja! lower down your volume!! Nae.. nugu? Who said that?!" I replied angrily wanting to know who's the cheeky guy who said that.

"You wouldn't know him if i tell you his name! He was the one who got up from his seat and warmly welcome you! ^^ I think he likes you eh,eh, eh!!" replied Chohee with a laughter.

"Aigooo!! rubbish! What's his name? *V*?" I asked in curiosity.

"COME HERE I'LL INTRODUCE THEM TO YOU. ONE BY ONE! *WINKS*" Exclaimed Chohee as she grabbed my hand and force me out of my seat.

 

End of chapter 2~~~!!! so how was it? Who do you think the guy who warmly welcome 'you' Heeyoung? Comment pls, i'd like to know how it's like.. :)

Okay 8 or more comments till i update the next chapter! 

Thanks for your co-operation. It'll take lots of time to complete a chapter. Pardon me if I'm slow. Mianhae.

Continue to support okay, much loves<3 <3

Xoxo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Leopard boots --->Branded-boots-women-boots-winter-boots-l