The wedding.

He made me realised what Love was

*See images provided below for references* All images not mine. 

This was it! This is the day that we both have been patiently waiting for! The day where I'm officially going to tie a knot with Kim Jonghyun.

As I entered the wedding hall, there were  some workers left that helped to touch up with the decorations. It was beautifully decorated. Our unique backdrops are modern,simple and absolute stunning. The colour of the chair covers was creamy white and it was decorated with a small cute red rose at the back of every chair. As I looked up, I can't seem to take my eyes off the  Crystal Chandelier. It was enticing and dazzling. 

1.1297327003.wedding-halls.jpg

"Heeyoung-ah! Why are you  here? You shouldn't be here. You should be at the dressing room at home getting ready in your hanbok. The wedding ceremony  will be held there first. Aigoo. You bride-to-be! Such a nuisance!" Omma came from behind,nagging.

 

"Aish,omma. I'll cab there later. I'd like to check out the environment here first. It's so amazing,omma!" I said excitedly.

"Aishhh,you cheeky girl! Where's Jonghyun? Is he ready yet?" She asked impatiently.

"Omma,omma. You need not worry about us. We'll be fine and we'll make it in time." I replied, trying to calm her down.

Mother was really impatient and I could see that she's the one getting all excited. Maybe it's the first time she was helding a wedding reception for her only child.

-----

At my house, dressing room.

"U-wahh, yeppeun-ahh! I'm sure everyone will be fascinated by your beauty,young lady!" Said Min the make-up artiste who's now drawing the red dots on my cheeks.

"Gomawo,unnie." I replie shyly.

After the completion of donning up in my Chima Jeogori, I was all done.

I've to stay for the time being till the groom's side were ready to call and bring along the honsu(marriage dowry).

---

Everyone were already seated at their seats patiently waiting for the ceremony to begin. All of them were beautifully dressed in their hanboks. The atmosphere was beautifully lit up with the vibrant colours of the hanboks. My dad,  who have been in Singapore for 3 years due to work, came back for his daughter's wedding. Eventhough he'll come back every 3 months, I hardly had the time to spent with him. I'm glad that he came back to witness my special day.

The current atmosphere was very thrilling. I was standind at the back of the Wedding hall with Chohee and Hyejin standing in between.

 

"Relax,Heeyoung. Breathe in and out. I believe you'll do fine." Chohee whispered giving me motivations.

 

"Fuhh.. Arasso.. Gomawo.." I whispered back.

The ceremony starts off with an opening ceremony of Pungmul Nori. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzdg-lsQMBdsagZi_EYi3

After it ended, the marriage ceremony begins properly.

Chohee and Hyejin helped me out in getting up. As I looked up, I saw Jonghyun at the far end opposite me. He was facing my direction. Beside him stood his mother, Mdm Kim.

I made my way slowly towards him with the guidance of Hyejin and Chohee. 

Jonghyun then places himself at the eastern side of the wedding table. Then I approaches and positioned myself at the western side. 

We washed our  hands and bow to each other. Dressed in these wedding garments it is quite difficult to undergo this ceremony. I often can manage only with the help of two companions, while Jonghyun would barely be able to keep his hat on his head. 

2144553589_bf6508e585.jpg

Jonghyun's family was carrying a wedding chest filled with gifts for me, the Shin's family. 

 

Afterwards, we exchanged wine in small drinking vessels, and bow in front of both parents and guests.

I sighed as I managed to get through it successfully.

We then, made our way to the house for photo taking as well as greetings from the guests. 

"Okay,once you two are done with this, quickly get changed in your wedding dress and we'll do some touch up and off we proceed to your 'Grand Wedding hall' for wedding ceremony and dinner! Excited?!" Whispered Min, cheerfully.

Jonghyun piggy-back ride me to the house.

"Ye,ye.. Arasso.." Jonghyun smiled.

I smiled in return and wrapped my arms around Jonghyun's neck.

Honestly,  I can't wait to stand in the Wedding hall!