Chapter 13: Gift for Baekhyun

Behind The Mask

I apologize due to the late chapters that haven't been published in a long.  This month will be a very busy month as I have competitions, expeditions, and a boarding school entrance test that are going to occur. A new chapter will be posted either today or the next few days. 

Thank you for the 100 subscribers, you guys are truly the best! Thanks a lot for supporting!

-Author


Meanwhile, as Baekhee walked out of the office, she saw Baekhyun’s back in front of him. She was about to happily approach him until she heard what Baekhyun said that made her stop in her tracks.

 

“Should’ve left her alone you punk, you got punished after school just by saving her out of things that are irrelevant to you”

 

She lowered her head down as she went towards the opposite direction to her class. She didn’t participate in the lesson or did any of the work. This is her first time that she couldn't concentrate in class, especially because of such simple thoughts in her mind.

 

“Should’ve left her alone you punk, you got punished after school just by saving her out of things that are irrelevant to you”

 

“Should’ve left her alone you punk, you got punished after school just by saving her out of things that are irrelevant to you”

 

“Should’ve left her alone you punk, you got punished after school just by saving her out of things that are irrelevant to you”

 

“God dammit Baekhee! Just deal with it! That kid isn’t relevant to me anyway. It was his choice that he chose to save me” Baekhee said in frustration. Baekhyun’s statement still kept ringing inside her mind.

 

“Should I just order him food for his detention to make him feel better? Yeah, I think I should” Baekhee said.

 

She took out her phone as she called a meat restaurant, “Good afternoon, Is this 5 Star Meat Prince restaurant?... May I have a delivery to my school, please?... I’ll have the best-served lamb chop there… Song Baekhee… Sky High School… Please be here by 2 o’clock… Thank you”

 

“I hope this will make him feel better,” Baekhee said proudly.

 

As time goes by, it was home time as Baekhee waited in front of the school gate. She excitedly waited for her delivery until a motorcycle came in. It was her delivery.

 

“Miss Song right?” The deliverer asked.

 

“Yes it’s me”

 

“Special Grilled Meat pack and it’ll be 23$ in total along with the delivery”

 

“Thank you for the delivery~,” Baekhee said. She went back in as she walked towards the detention room that was in front of the principal’s office.

 

She entered in as she found a few people that she wasn’t familiar with. She placed the meat on one of the tables with a note attached.

 

She then saw behind her, a blackboard that shows the names of students for today’s detention.

 

Baekhyun

 

Henry

 

Vernon

 

Alex

 

She then pointed at a specific guy, “You! Over there!”

 

“M-Me?” The guy pointed at himself.

 

“If Baekhyun comes in, tell him that this is for him alright?” Baekhee said which was responded with a nod from the other guy.

 

“Thank you~”

 

A few minutes later Baekhyun entered in class with an emotionless look. Everyone in the class sat in silent as soon as he entered. He twitched his eyebrow as soon as he saw Baekhee’s meat on his seat. He slowly walked towards it as he read her note:


‘I wanted to thank you for saving me yesterday; I didn’t have the guts to tell you in person so I’m telling you here instead. As an appreciation, I bought you special grilled meat from Meat Prince Restaurant. I hope it will make you better and one more time, thank you so much’

 

“What is this she’s giving?” Baekhyun cursed after reading her note, which surprised everyone in the class, “I’m a vegetarian I can’t eat this”

 

He was about to walk towards the dustbin along with her food until he was stopped.

 

“Wait!”

 

Baekhyun turned towards the direction as he saw one of the students who shouted.

 

“Is that from Meat Prince?” The guy hesitantly said which was responded with a nod.

 

“Don’t you think it’s a waste to just throw it out although you’re not eating it?” The guy said. “That’s a really expensive meat you know…”

 

“Is that so? How much is this?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“She bought you the special pack, it’s around 23$,” The guy said.

 

Baekhyun immediately widened his eyes, “23$? You’re kidding! How could she possibly buy me this!?”

 

“Either way, don’t throw it even though you can’t eat it. Appreciate it at least”

 

“You’re right. You guys can have it all” Baekhyun said as he gave Amber’s meat to the students inside the class.

 

An hour has passed, Baekhyun walked out of school as he drove home. He stepped in his luxurious mansion, greeted by his maids and bodyguards.

 

“Good Evening Young Master. Mrs.Byun wants to see you now” One of the maids said.

 

Baekhyun let out a sigh, “Tell her that I’m tired right now. I’ll see her later at dinner”

 

As soon as Baekhyun took a step forward, he was stopped by his stepmom in front of him, blocking his path.

 

“Taecyeon’s mom just called me this morning. He had to go to the hospital because of you.” Baekhyun’s mom said in front of him, crossing her arms together, “Did you really have to go that far? Who’s that girl anyway?”

 

Baekhyun faced his stepmom directly, “Whoever that girl is, whatever Taecyeon did is still unacceptable over some small cause such as losing a match for his very first time. He was a loser in the first place anyway” Baekhyun smirked, “He truly deserved it”

 

“Baekhyun!” His mom yelled.

 

“I’m sick of this. I’m taking a bath now” Baekhyun threw his bag to one of his maids while walking towards his room, “Butler Park! Please prepare my bath while I get changed”

 

“Y-Yes Young Master”

 

As soon as Baekhyun entered in the bathroom, he immediately drowned his whole body in his bathtub; his thoughts went around his mind.

 

“Why is she acting so nice with me when I clearly treat her like trash.”

 

“Why did I save her yesterday”

 

“Ugh dammit! Now I feel so bad for glaring at her!”