FL 4

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who should I contact?” Eunji has been like that for five minutes. She is sitting in front of her study table and looks at her phone blankly. Sunyoung notices Eunji has been hugging her knees. She decides to pull a prank on her. “Eunji!” Sunyoung holds her shoulder. “Yah, Park Sunyoung! Do you want to see me die early?” Eunji sighed.

 

“What’s wrong with you? You’ve been looking at your phone like forever.” Sunyoung asked, trying to know what has been going on in her mind. “It”s nothing. It just that I need Technical Writing textbook but my prof said that the one that she booked will only arrived next month. So I need to borrow a sunbae’s book but I don’t know from whom should I borrow the book.” She pouted.

 

“My English course does not have that subject so I cannot lend the one that I got from Chanyeol sunbaenim.” Sunyoung replied. Eunji looks at her, “Can you ask him anyone that has that textbook?” She pleaded. “Wait. Let me text him first. You can stop worrying about this and eat your lunch. Your food is gonna be cold.” Sunyoung puts the food in front of Eunji. Eunji grins and hugs Sunyoung’s waist. “Awwww, thank you Park Sunyoung for the food and your help! You’re the best!” Eunji starts digging her food while Sunyoung texts Chanyeol.

 

After eating her lunch, Sunyoung tells her that Baekhyun and a third year sunbae that she do not know have the textbook as they took the subject during the first year. “You should just text Baekhyun sunbae and borrow from him.” Eunji rolled her eyes when Baekhyun’s name is mentioned.

 

“Who is the other sunbae’s name? I’ll try and contact him.” Eunji replied. “You already have his number; all you need to do is text him. Why are you thinking the hard way?” Sunyoung sighed. “If you don’t want to, let me text him on your behalf.” Eunji looks at her, “Really? Thank you!” “But, of course by using your phone!” Sunyoung quickly takes Eunji’s phone and climbs up her bed, tries to text Baekhyun and get it done fastly.

 

“Yah, Park Sunyoung!” Eunji retorted. Sunyoung slips her tongue while typing on Eunji’s phone. “Yes! I sent it already~” She grinned widely and passes the phone to Eunji. “Now, we just need to wait for his reply.” Not even one minute passed and a text comes in.

 

> Sure. But can you come to the committee room tomorrow night? I’m at home right now so I only come to the college tomorrow.

 

Eunji replies with only one word. OK.  Considering this is weekend, of course he will be spending time with his parents. Then, she puts back her phone. Honestly, she do not expect him to reply this fast and agreed to lend her the book. I guess he’s not that bad. C

 

“Guys! I have a great news~” Bomi stormed into the room followed by Jieun behind her. “I heard that at the Fantastic mall tomorrow, a chocolate festive will be held. Why don’t we go there tomorrow? I’ve been craving for some chocolate…” Bomi exclaimed.

 

“Yeah, we should do that. It’s weekend and it’ll be bored to just stay at dorm.” Eunji agreed. Maybe I can buy something for him…

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

While doing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter