FL 1

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunji!! Have you finished packing? We’re going to be late for your registration. I’m sure there’ll be a traffic if you don’t get down now!” Mrs. Jung yelled from below. Eunji quickly scans through her things, ensure that everything important have been put inside the bag. After the checking is complete, she walks out from the room with her luggage.

 

“Aigoo, eomma. It’s just 30 minutes from our home. Why you have to make me feel rushed?” Eunji fix up her bang because of the wind from the fan.

 

“Still you need to be early for your first day in university. Yeobo, you should advise your favourite daughter here.” Eunji’s eomma told her father.

 

“Nevermind that. She already here. Should we go now, Eunji?” Mr. Jung smiled. “Let’s go!” Eunji is pulling Mr. and Mrs. Jung’s hands.

 

“Aigoo, you always favor Eunji. Anyway, let’s go!” The three of them walked out from the house. Eunji is the middle child of her family. She has an elder sister and a little sister. The age difference between them is 3 years. Eunji is 3 years younger from her elder sister and 3 years older than her little sister.

 

“Unnie, I’ll go first. Wish me luck!” Eunji waved at Sooyeon. “Alright, Eunji. You’re just gonna be fine. I’m so jealous that you get enrolled to Seoul National University. I wish that my uni near to home too.” She’s faking tears and waved to them.

 

After 45 minutes on the road, they finally reach their destination. “See! The university is packed with cars. I wish we can come earlier than this.” Mrs. Jung started blabbering. Both father and daughter are just grinning to each other while Mr. Jung find an empty spot to park their car. Luckily, the parking is near to the hostel.

 

“Appa, eomma, I’ll go register first. You can wait here.” The parents are nodding their head while staring at their daughter’s back as she walks to the registration counter. “I can’t believe that she’s now a lady.” Mr. Jung smiled. “Well, we can’t expect her to be a child forever. We’re getting old too. I just wish our daughters will find their true love and get married and will give us grandchildren.” Mrs. Jung exclaimed.

 

“Yeobo, she’s only 19. Let she explore the world first. We shouldn’t pressure Sooyeon, Eunji and Soojung. Let they color their own world as long as it’s a good thing or for a good cause. Should we go and have our morning date?” Mr. Jung winked. “Aigoo, your cheesiness!” They laughed together.

 

Eunji is checking all her documents; ensure that there is no documents left behind. After 30 minutes in queue, her turn finally come. “Hi, welcome to Seoul National University. This is Lee Soo Shin residential college. So, you’ll be staying here during your study in this uni.” A male that sitting at the counter smiled. Eunji is stunned because this is the first time that she see a man that catch her attention this quick. “So, what’s your name?” He asked. “Eunji. Jung Eunji.” “Alright, so you’ll be staying in block D, your room number is 412. This is your key and you may proceed to the next counter. Enjoy your life here!” He smiled.

 

After her registration process is complete, she calls her parents to get her luggage from the car while she waits in front of the block. After that, she bid goodbye to her parents as she need times to clean the room and get ready for the orientation in the evening. After lunch, all freshies need to assemble in the hall and divided into few groups. Each group will be lead by two facilitators; one female and one male.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter