FL 2

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun sunbae?”

 

“Buying for lunch?” He asked. “Y...yeah. I’m buying for my roommates too.” Eunji replied.

 

“Ohh, so you’re not going to eat here?” “Yes, sunbae. I’m gonna choose take-out because I don’t want my roommates waiting for so long.”

 

“Oh, okay then. Maybe we can eat together later sometimes.” He smiled and walked away.

 

After done buying the food, Eunji can’t help but wondering why he asked her that question. After lunch, Eunji doing her laundry and after finishing the laundry, she finally lying on her bed. But then, her roommates suddenly come and sit beside her bed.

 

“Yes?” Eunji sit on the bed; facing her roommates. “What do you guys want?” Eunji looked at the three girls who grinning like idiots.

 

“Eunji, let’s talk. About anything.” Jieun smiled. “Who want to start first?” Sunyoung raises her hand up like a nerd student in class, “Me! Me! Do you know Chanyeol sunbae?” The others nod their head. “He is super tall and I think his ear is super cute!” Sunyoung grinned. “Yah, Park Sunyoung! How come you like him because of his ear?” Bomi laughed. “Yoon Bomi! Don’t laugh at me. At least he is super skilled in playing guitar. Remember last night? He’s really my type.” Sunyoung smiled while dreaming about Chanyeol.

 

While the three are talking excitedly about the sunbaes and the freshies; Bomi has her eyes on Jongdae and Jieun likes Hyunwoo, the guy in her group while Eunji is the only listener that listen to all their talks. She don’t know why she don’t talk about Baekhyun. Baekhyun is the first guy that she ever liked. She wants to share to the girls about how she feeling, but she can’t. She just feels awkward.

 

“Eunji? Are you okay? Wanna share something?” Sunyoung asked. “Nothing. I don’t think there is any memorable things during orientation. You guys know Baekhyun sunbae? I just knew that he’s from my neighbourhood. What a small world. But I never bump into him in the neighbourhood. I think that’s all.” Eunji talked lazily.

 

“What? Like seriously? That Byun Baekhyun sunbae?” Bomi asked with her shocked expression. Not only Bomi, Jieun and Sunyoung also wear the same expression. “Yah, what’s wrong with your guys? Is there something that I don’t know? Tell me now!”

 

“Like seriously? You’ve missed one in a lifetime opportunity, Eunji!” Bomi exclaimed. “Such a handsome sunbae you got there…” The girls are thinking about Baekhyun perfect face. Eunji just shakes her head looking at her roommates’ weird personality.

 

--------------------------------------

 

The second week of semester is the course registration that student need to enroll according to their major. Beside course registration, students must enroll in at least one club to enable them to stay in the residential college.  Eunji and her roommates are in different major; she is an IT major, Bomi is in engineering, Sunyoung is a law major and Jieun is in education major.

  <
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter