FL 3

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hi guys! Welcome to the first meeting of Music Club” A few of applause can be heard throughout the Music club room. Lot of new faces can be seen on the first meeting. “I can see a lot of hoobaes here.” Baekhyun’s eyes is scanning through every faces and finally stops when his eyes meets Eunji’s.

After Kyungsoo the vice president finished with the club introduction, Baekhyun speaks up. “Okay, now. Well, for the new session, I need to find new committee for Secretary and Treasurer for our club since the last committees already graduated. So, I hope that everyone will participate actively. We’ll start with Secretary position. Please raise your hands up.” Bomi suddenly put Eunji’s hand up without her notice.

Eunji did talked to her roommates about being active in club activities so that she can secure her place in hostel for next session. But, she never mentioned to hold a position in club. She just want to be involved in performances. Baekhyun notices no one put their hands up except her.

When their eyes meet each other, Baekhyun ignores her and says, “Is there anyone else?” Eunji is stunned when Baekhyun said that. She quietly put down her hand and she can feel that her eyes are b with tears. Honestly, he did that because he wants her attention. “Who was the one put her hand up just now?” He asked.

Eunji ignores him as she feeling disappointed with him. “Look who’s sulking now. Don’t be like that.” Everyone is looking at her because of what he said. Is he trying to embarrass me? Oh God, this boy…

“Eunji, come out here faster. You need to jot down the meeting details tonight. Okay, so give it up for our new secretary, Jung Eunji!” Everyone in the room are clapping for her. She gets up quickly and sits beside him.

For the treasurer position, freshie Lee Sungjong is chosen. Both of them bow to each other and smile. All of the students are divided into few departments; Instruments, Vocal and Composition. A leader for each department are chosen; Instruments is Park Chanyeol, Vocal is Kim Jongdae and Composition is lead by Kim Suho.

Eunji is separated from her roommates; Eunji and Sunyoung are in Vocal department, Jieun is in Composition and Bomi is in Instruments. Jiyeon, who is also in Vocal department smiles at Eunji while waiting for their leader to come and give some briefing. Eunji returns her smile and converse casually with her.

“So, can I ask some question?” Jiyeon asked with caution. “Yes, just treat me as your friend.” Eunji smiled. “Well, are you and Baekhyun sunbae friends?” Eunji startled when the question thrown at her. She laughs awkwardly, “No… I just met him in this university. I’m a freshie too.” Eunji’s answer made Jiyeon goes ‘ahh..’

“I thought that you’re a sunbae because you guys look close.” Eunji smiles. That Byun Baekhyun! Look what he have done to me.. People going to think both of us related to each other... She cannot help but glares at Baekhyun.

“Eunji, what are you doing? Please come here. I need you to do something for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter