Chapter 2

It Is You, Dummy!

> The meeting day <

"Babe, are sure this is going to work?"

"Trust me it will, here some cash, go buy any clothes at thrift shop" 

Chaeyoung give some cash to Mina, she immediately put the money inside her handbag. But Chaeyoung hesitate for a bit.

"Sure you don't want me to come with you? Will you be ok?" Chaeyoung ask before she left Mina.

"Of course I'll be fine. Besides I don't want my beloved girlfriend to see me transform into a weird girl. I fear that you might run away from me" Mina pout while her thumb caress Chaeyoung's cheek.

"Ok then, just be careful ok? Bye babe gotta go"

Chaeyoung peck on her girlfriend's cheek before she go. She feels reluctant to leave her girlfriend behind as she didn't want to see the person that soon to be hers. Plus she felt guilty for not telling Mina about the fact that she's also being arranged by her parents. But its for the best, because she believe this arranged marriage will not work. She quickly went to thrift shop and transform herself since she's going to meet with that person. 

Meanwhile Mina went to nearby thrift shop to buy the ugliest clothes and any accessories needed by her to transform into weird girl just to meet her future life companion. After she have bought everything she needs, immediately she went to public toilet and transform herself. As she done changing, she almost faint when she stand in front the mirror to see her weird transformation. Chaeyoung might left me if she see me like this she thought to herself. 

 

> same day, an hour later, at restaurant < 

> Mina POV < 

I've successfully transform into a weirdo from top to the bottom. Right now I'm waiting at the restaurant my parents told me about 2 days ago. Then suddenly I saw a waiter assist a girl to my table. I give my awkward smile as soon as I see her. So my parents choose a her to be my life companion.

"Thanks" the girl said in her hoarse voice. 

"A-Are you my future life companion?" I asked her, just to make sure since my parents didn't give me any details about her.

"Ye-ye-yes, maybe" the girl said with her hoarse voice. 

"Hi I'm Nami by the way, sorry I forgot my family name cause I am a forgetful person" Nami is my new disguise name.

"H-H-Hi me name is Sun. Yun Sun. Call me just Sun" the girl jumble up her words making me confused 

We both shake hands. But then I was startled a little when I saw Sun's right hand is black and pull my hand away from her.

"Ah. Sorry. This is gloves I wear. Protect bacteria from me" again jumbling her words. I just nodded my head.

While waiting for our food to arrive I can feel that Sun is looking at me. I've to admit it she's weird, she wore all black just like goth, black Raybon shade and a long white plaster under her lips. I wanted to ask her but I just have no guts to start a conversation, fear that she might fall for me, plus Sun is still looking at me behind her black shade. Luckily our food has arrive, Sun and I immediately dig up our food. We have a little chit chat, then she's suddenly said she have to go. Thank god. And that's how I met my future life companion.

 

> MiChaeng's apartment < 

Chaeyoung just got back home from university. Mina immediately run towards her and give her a big hug plus peck her lips, it's a must for them. Never a day they missed to kiss each other. Chaeyoung went to the living room while Mina get a glass of water for her exhausted girl. Chaeyoung drink it, then something catch her eyes. A black suitcase near their bedroom door.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't tell me you're moving out from this apartment" Chaeyoung pout

"What? No~ What makes you think like that?" Mina ask her

Chaeyoung point her forefinger to their bedroom door, Mina's eyes and head follows Chaeyoung's forefinger. Mina let out a small laugh as she see that black suitcase. 

"Its my disguise stuffs you dummy" Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's waist before she kiss her cheek.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. So..... how was your......?????" Chaeyoung's voice trails off

"Well its a she and she's a weirdo. All the time I can feel it she's looking at me, she's checking me out. Believe me babe, if you're there you might've slap her in the face just like what you did to that guy few months ago" Mina exclaimed

"HEOL! Yeah you're right! How dare she's checking out on my girl! What else she did to you? Did she ask for your number or anything else?!" Chaeyoung raise her voice as her heart is boiling hot after she heard some weirdo is checking out on her girlfriend

"Nothing, we just had a small chit chat but its not that important. And of course I don't give her my number because she suddenly said something coming up, so she left me first" Mina rolled her eyes

"Tch she even left my girl? Alone? In this scary world? Tch but its ok, I like it that way" Chaeyoung snort 

"Babe just forget about it. Anyway, how was you day? Did Dahyun did something to annoy you?" Mina release her arm and look at her girl, blinking her eyes to look cute in front of exhausted Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung gulped down her saliva, not because of Mina is acting cute in front of her. But it because of Mina's question. 

"Ah, I ahh it was good, just like usual. Hehehehe. Umm let me take my shower first" Chaeyoung stand up and went to the bedroom

"Can I join?!" Mina shout from the living room can be heard by Chaeyoung inside the bedroom.

"Nope, next time babe!" Chaeyoung yelled back to answer her girlfriend. Mina just pout and prepare dinner for them.

 

> at Chaeyoung's university <

"So are you saying that Mina's soon to be partner is worse than yours?" Dahyun, Chaeyoung's friend ask her furrowing her eyebrows.

"Hell yes!" Chaeyoung slammed the table hard enough make other students in cafeteria look at them. Dahyun bow at them as a sorry. Then she knock Chaeyoung's forehead. Chaeyoung just rub her forehead gently.

"How about yours? You haven't tell me about your partner too"

"Ahhh, well, to be honest she's pretty. Of course my Mina is prettier than her. But yeah I feel nothing, my heart feels numb"

"How about her look? If you don't want her just pass it to me" Dahyun lift up her eyebrows twice.

"Ummm, she have light blonde hair, fair skin, and her eyes" Chaeyoung bite her lips as she nod her head

"What's wrong with her eyes?" Dahyun curiosity build up

"Ummm, if I'm not mistaken her left eye is light blue in color, while her right eye brown just like us"

"Opss, never mind then, she's all yours" then Dahyun look away

"Hell no! I already have my Mina and she's alone enough for me" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes to Dahyun who's sitting in front of her.

"But you haven't told her right about this?"

Dahyun's question slap Chaeyoung's face hard. Chaeyoung expression start to change, she really wants to tell Mina about this but the problem is she have no courage left. She already used up all her braveness to asked for Mina's number a year ago, to be precise a year and a half. Chaeyoung just sighed, not exactly answering Dahyun's question.

"The soon the better sis, before it's too late" Dahyun said, while Chaeyoung just nod her head.

 

> Myoui's residence < 

Mina meet her parents today. 

"Mina~ so what do Mina think about her? She's perfect right?"

Mina just give her insincere smile to her father, while her mom was so excited to see Mina smile.

"See daddy! Mommy told you Mina will like her"

Mr.Myoui just rolled his eyes and look straight to his daughter sitting in front of him.

"Did Mina and her talk over the phone last night?" Mrs.Myoui ask Mina

Mr and Mrs  Myoui look at Mina with full of expectations in their eyes. Mina's heart break a little just looking at her parent's faces. 

"Nope......." she trails off

"Its ok Mina. Mina just to shy to ask for her number. She should be the one to ask for Mina's number, right daddy?" Mrs.Myoui look at her husband and he just nod.

"Never mind Mina, we will tell her parents that Mina wanted to meet her again!"

Mr.Myoui sudden suggestion, made Mina choke and enlarge her pupils. 

 

> MiChaeng's apartment < 

Chaeyoung finally decided to tell Mina the truth but then Mina stomped her feet on the floor hard as she entered the bedroom. Chaeyoung look at her girlfriend's sour face, and rise her eyebrows to Mina. 

"I hate it! I hate her!!" Mina yell out loud

"Wh-why?" Chaeyoung stuttering. Ok, mission abort! She thought to herself.

Mina throw herself on the bed, while Chaeyoung slowly came close to her girl, peck her forehead and play with Mina's hair. Mina poke Chaeyoung's mole.

"What happen?" 

"I have to meet her tomorrow, A-GAIN(again)" 

"WHAT?!"

Chaeyoung was so furious, and frowned her eyebrows. Mina just pout and nod her head.

 

 

»»» Enjoy! :) Comment and subscribe :D 🐧🐯