Chapter 3

It Is You, Dummy!

*** continuation from Chapter 2 *** 

Suddenly Chaeyoung's phone rang, she grab her phone and read the screen. Mina just rise her eyebrows looking at Chaeyoung's face expression that stiffen. It stated Father - Calling . Chaeyoung stride out from the bedroom and answer the call. Mina just shrug her shoulder.

"Again?" Chaeyoung said in her serious tone

"Yes sweetie" said Mr.Son

"You must see her again ok?" Mrs.Son suddenly in between Chaeyoung and her father's conversation.

"Whatever" she said coldly and shaking her head.

"I'll send you a message about the time and venue later. Goodnight sweetie" 

Mr.Son hung up the call before Chaeyoung protest. 

 

> the next morning, MiChaeng's apartment < 

"Can you not go?" Chaeyoung pout

"I've to go now babe, what if that weirdo told my parents that I'm not there to meet her?"

"Fine, you can go. But after you're done with your transformation" pouts again

"Nope, I'm going now, bye bb!" 

Mina kiss Chaeyoung's lips and quickly grabbed her suitcase containing her disguise stuffs to the door and left.

"Bye babe" forced smile

 

> at Park <

> Chaeyoung POV < 

I tapped my feet in the ground as I wait for her. Then there she come, sun that reflects her light blonde hair make me squint my eyes as I see her approaching me.

"H-Hi! Waiting for someone?"

"I-I wait here for Nami, hehehe" here comes my hoarse voice.

"Well, let's get going...." she trails off and smile awkwardly

We walk around the park, but the park just too big for us to walk so we decided to rent 2 bicycles. Not 1, but 2. We cycling around the park to see the view, I turn my head around to see if Nami is still behind me or if she flee away. Well she's still behind me mesmerizing her surrounding. We didn't talk much and its comfortable that way rather than talking with her. Then I thought to myself, it will be fun and romantic if I do this activity with Mina but then, CRASH!!! 

Nami fell from her bicycle. I stop mine, and jogged towards her. She look in pain. I knelt down to help her stand, luckily there's park bench nearby. I let her sit there.

"Me-" oops I forgot my hoarse voice "Me will buy you a bottle of water" 

I bought a bottle of water along with me and hand it to her. She drink it, her face looks red maybe she's feeling hot. Then I knelt down again to check if she somehow sprain her ankle or something. But she look just fine.

"I'm fine, you don't have to worry"

I just nod my head and sit next to her. Awkward silent. I feel something strange earlier when I hold her hands it feel familiar to me, even though I'm wearing gloves. 

"Can we go home now? I'm feeling exhausted" she said to me, then I agreed.

 

> somewhere, in front of apartment complexes <

> Mina POV <

"You ok? Walking can you?" again Sun's jumbled up her words makes me confuse. I just nod and flash my awkward smile. Then off she goes halting a taxi in front of her, and vroom Sun disappeared. I sigh in relieved.

I had no idea where am I right now, but I know I am nearby to the public toilet I used to go. So I quickly walk away from this apartment complexes and went to that public toilet, where I left my original belongings, its near though. Immediately I change from Nami with no family name to Myoui Mina. As I walk out I bumped into Dahyun.

"Oh Kim Dahyun?"

"Wow Mina! Long time no see!!"

She hugged me, then we both went to nearby restaurant to have a little conversation. 

"Are you flying somewhere?" 

Dahyun raise her eyebrows as she look at my suitcase. Dang it, I almost forgot about my suitcase! 

"No, no, no, I am not hehehe. Anyway I thought you're with Chaeyoung right now? Since she said you two have some research to do" I sip my coffee

"Ah, Chaeng! She went to meet her soon to be partner so yeah she ditched me" 

I almost choke at what I just heard, Dahyun just blinked her eys at me. I suppose Chaeyoung told her not to tell me about this. Well Dahyun is straightforward when she's talking, she's not good at keeping any secrets so here she is in front of me accidentally tell me about Chaeyoung's secret. I raised my eyebrows

"Oops, she haven't tell you yet?" Dahyun flash her awkward smile and again blinking her eyes. I give her my death glare wanted her to spilled out more about Chaeyoung's soon to be partner. Dahyun sighed and told me everything.

"Arranged marriage?!" I slammed the table, spilled some of me coffee on the table, while Dahyun tapped her chest. Maybe she's startled.

"Sorry Mina-ah, I think you should ask Chaeyoung more about this. I gotta go, bye!"

Dahyun left me. My heart is boiling hot right now, and I clench my fist. 

 

> MiChaeng's apartment <

Mina wait for Chaeyoung for hours now, then finally she came. She put on her serious expression. Chaeyoung kiss Mina's cheek whom sitting at the sofa. She look at Mina with her clueless face.

"What's up with that face of yours babe?" Chaeyoung ask Mina.

"Are you having fun with your new partner?" Mina stand in front of Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung gulped down her own saliva

"Wh-what are you talking about babe?" Peck Mina's lips, then walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water

"I said are you having fun with your soon to be life companion???" Mina follows Chaeyoung to the kitchen.

"Um about that, I wanted to tell you yesterday but..."

"But what?! You want your friend to tell me instead of you?!"

Chaeyoung's pupils enlarge at the word 'friend'. Dang it Kim Dahyun! Thanks alot for making my situation even worse! Chaeyoung thought to herself. She try to hold Mina but she's being push by her.

"You should told me first before you tell your friends. Now I start to feel like I am no longer your girlfriend"

"No, you're my girlfriend"

Tears fall from Mina's eyes, immediately she wipe away her tears. While Chaeyoung just stand in front of her, froze. Mina wait for Chaeyoung to speak up, but still no respond from her girlfriend.

"Fine, you know what? Just forget about it!" Mina turns around and walk to the bedroom.

"Forget about what?" Chaeyoung follows Mina from her back to the bedroom, but then Mina slammed the door in front of her made her to back off and startled.

Chaeyoung knock the door, but the girl inside won't respond to it. When Chaeyoung was about to leave, Mina suddenly open the door. Chaeyoung turn back hoping to face her girlfriend but instead her pillow and her blanket flew to her face being thrown by Mina.

"You sleep at the couch tonight!" again Mina slamming the door.

Chaeyoung snort in disbelief then pick up her pillow and blanket from the floor. But then the door open again, and Mina showed up this time, Chaeyoung smile at her happily.

"And give me back my kiss!" Mina grab Chaeyoung's collar and pull Chaeyoung towards her to give her girlfriend a kiss. Then she push Chaeyoung and slamming the door. Chaeyoung just snort.

"Just tell me you wanna kiss me!" She yell but no responsd from Mina. "Well goodnight then" she continued and walk to the couch.

 

> the next morning, MiChaeng's apartment < 

Chaeyoung woke up early that morning to prepare breakfast for Mina as a sorry. She make a heart-shaped bread, bacon and sunny side egg. She wrote the words "I AM SO SORRY" on the side of the plate with ketchup, Mina's favorite. Then she can hear an open door, she jogs towards Mina.

"Good morning bb!"

Chaeyoung greet her happily. When Chaeyoung lean her face towards Mina, she was being push. Then Mina went to dining table, she grab the bread and eat just half of the heart-shaped bread leaving the bread to half-heart-shaped. Chaeyoung just look at Mina without saying any words. Mina then grab her black suitcase and move towards the door. But Chaeyoung run towards the door and block it with her body.

"Ah! Where are you thinking you're going?"

"I'm going to meet my future life COM-PA-NI-ON(companion) Why don't you meet yours?!" She lied 

Chaeyoung snort in disbelief. And look at Mina, whom at the moment wearing her white sneakers.

"Look babe, I know I did wrong to you and I should have told you first before I told Dahyun. And I would like to apologize to you, ok? And please, please, please, please don't go to that weirdo! Just stay, ok?"

Chaeyoung thought her pledge can convince Mina to stay but DANG, she's wrong. Mina push Chaeyoung aside so she can get passed the door, bringing her suitcase along with her and she left. Chaeyoung let out a heavy sighed as she see Mina left her.

 

 

»»» 🐧🐆 how do you like this chapter? Do leave your comments below. And thanks you all :D