Chapter 6

It Is You, Dummy!

*** continuation from last chapter ***

Chaeyoung POV

"come here Mina-ya~~" my mom wave her hand at Mina.

I look at my mom, it seems like my mom knew Mina. Gosh what is going on here? I was expecting Nami to be here, instead it was Mina whose approaching the table.

"Mom, do you know her?" I whisper to mom

"Sort of, I only knew a little about her from Mrs Myoui" my mom said

Mrs Myoui?! Myoui?! That's Mina's family name. So the couples in front of me are Myoui couple, Mina's parents! Am I dream or something, or did I misheard what my mom just said? I can't stop blinking my eyes. Then there she is, Mina, sitting in front of me at the empty seat and greet my parents including me. I look at her full of puzzled, Mina too look at me with her clueless face, but I manage to flashed my smile at her. Then I nudge my mom with my elbow and whisper to her again.

"Are sure Nami is not their daughter? The girl with blonde hair?" my sudden question to my mom make Mrs Myoui to be surprised, I guess she can hear me, even Mina is giggling in front of me. My mom pinch my lap.

"Yah! Mina is their only daughter. Who is Nami anyway? Blonde girl? I won't let you marry to blonde girl!" my mom clench her teeth and smile awkwardly to Mina and Mrs Myoui. I too smiled at them awkwardly.

Now I get it, Mina was the girl my parents wants me to marry with, but then why she have to lied about her name? Blonde hair and her left eye was blue? Then it clicked on me when I remember that night when Mina told me she was arranged by her parents.

 

*** flashback to that night *** 

"What's you idea?" Mina ask me anticipating.

"Why don't you like change your appearance? You know like change your hair color or something?" I said

"Okay babe, but what's the point of changing my appearance?"

"To make you look weird and ugly" I explained

Mina give me her death glare, I just gulped down my saliva and look away scratching my nape.

"You don't like it huh? Fine let us find another plan" I'm thinking hard then Mina suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Your idea is not bad, maybe we can try! I get your point there. You try to make me from beautiful to ugly so that person won't fall for me right?" 

"Yes!" I said excitedly, finally she got by what I meant. "So that person that suppose to be my life companion will cancel this arranged marriage. Right?" Mina question me again. "Yes! That's what I'm trying to say! Gosh my girlfriend is so genius!" I peck her lips then I give her a hug cause I was so happy that she understands me.

*** end of flashback ***

 

Now I finally get it why Mina disguise as Nami, she even wore blonde hair and her left eye was blue, because Mina followed my stupid idea. It was my idea to make Mina transform herself into some kind of weirdo so her future life companion will dislike her. And her supposed to be life companion was me and that weirdo Nami is Mina, Mina disguised as Nami this whole time because of me. No wonder yesterday I felt comfortable around Nami a.k.a. Mina. No wonder some part of Nami reminds me of Mina. Huh, I am such a fool, I fell into my own trap.

At the moment my eyes fixed at Mina, only Mina. She sheepishly smile looking down at her lap. I can feel that Mina's heels was stepping on my white sneakers, she always did that to me. The entire time I only look at Mina not bothering to know what my parents and the Myoui couple talked about. Then my focus on Mina got interrupted when my dad nudge me on my ribs, then he signal me to look at Mrs Myoui, she seems like she want to tell something to me and my parents.

"I knew that we planned this marriage without our girls knowing it. And this morning my daughter Mina confessed to me her true feelings. So my husband and I decided to cancel this marri-" but then Mrs Myoui words was being cut by Mina's hand as she covers her mother's mouth.

"No, no no mommy! I changed my mind! I want to continue this marriage" Mina said it with confidence made me widen my eyes and happy at the same time. Even her mother and father look at her, their faces full of puzzled. 

"Sweetie are you about this?" Mr Myoui ask Mina, whose eyes looking at me with love. "Yes daddy" now she's smiling at me showing her gum. My mom look at me "How about you Chaeyoung, do you still want this marriage?" Without having any second thought I immediately nod my head vigorously to show my parents, the Myoui couple and Mina how bad I want to continue this marriage. "Absolutely a yes!" I said.

"Then this discussion is settled then" Mr Myoui said. "The only thing left is the engagement date and their marriage" my father said excitedly made all of us laugh.

---> fast forward 😂 

My parents and Myoui couple bid their farewell to each other, while Mina and I just stare at each other, smiling like a fool.

"Mina-ya said your farewell to your in-laws" said Mr Myoui. Mina was about to bow to my parents but then "Wait!" I stop her, she look at me. "Can..... can I send her home? I mean I need to talk to her more" I look at the Myoui couple hoping that they can let me send Mina home. "Sure, why not? Be home before 12am" said Mrs Myoui. Then they all left, leaving me alone with Mina.

Without wasting time I grabbed Mina's hand and dragged her to Han River, its not that far. Mina hold tight to my hand which make me smile. As we arrived at Han River, I took her to that bench, where I confessed to her. We both pant heavily cause we run from that restaurant to here. I tap the bench asked her to sit, Mina obey me and sit. I took a deep breath before I speak again.

"So... it is you, Nami-With-No-Family-Name" I teased Mina as I sit next to her. She let out a small laugh so do I, I want to laugh with her too.

"Yun Sun. You're Yun Sun? HAHAHAHA a gothic freak!" this time she tease me and she continued to laugh. 

"It is you dummy, you're Nami, the blonde girl with blue left eye" I said to Mina.

"It is you dummy, my life companion" she said to me, while my thumb wipe her tears at the edge of her eyes.

 

Mina POV 

I can't believe that Yun Sun is Chaeyoung, it did explained everything why Sun always wore plaster under her lips, it was to covered Chaeyoung's mole. Hahahaha just thinking about it makes me laugh.

Even Chaeyoung disguised herself as that gothic freak Yun Sun to make her supposed to be life companion to dislike her and cancel the marriage. It's already enough to showed me that Chaeyoung really loves. It feel so nice to see Chaeyoung again. I immediately hug her after she wiped away my tears at the edge of my eyes. I almost cry when she dragged me here at this bench. I release my hug and look at Chaeyoung face cause I still miss her.

"I think I have fallen for you for the second time now" Chaeyoung said to me.

"Why? Is it because of Nami?" 

"Yes, thanks to Nami your dummy side, I fall in love with you again" Chaeyoung lift up her head and scream "THANK YOU NAMI-SSI FOR MAKING ME-" I kiss her lips since she's embarrassing me, then our lips pull apart.

"I love you Son Chaeyoung a.k.a Yun Sun" 

"I love you too Myoui Mina, a.k.a. Miss Nami-With-No-Family-Name"

 

THE END

 

 

»»» Thank you very much for your support, comments and subscriptions as well as too subscribers.

Also thank you to those who upvoted my fanfic 😊 I'm sorry if the ending is not what you guys expected. And sorry if it is a bit confusing 😅 Will try my best to make a great story and ending for my next fanfic.

Do leave me your comment below, tell me what do you guys think about the ending of this fanfic, ok? 😁

PS : tbh I don't like the ending though 😂😂 hahahaha lol. Well have a nice day guys 😆