Chapter 1

It Is You, Dummy!

"Ahhhhh~~ Minari~~~ don't do this to me. Pwease(please). Just a peck. I pomite(promise)" Chaeyoung pledge her girlfriend Mina with her not-so-cute aegyo. But it works at Mina whenever Chaeyoung pulls out her aegyo.

"You're so obsessed with me aren't you?"

Chaeyoung look at her girl with innocent smile and nodding her head like a 5 year old kid. Mina just close her eyes and reluctantly lean her face towards her girlfriend. Chaeyoung lean towards Mina and slowly land her lips softly on Mina's. She said just peck, but it turns out to be a passionate kiss as Chaeyoung push Mina let her laid on the sofa. Chaeyoung at the top of Mina, they kiss each other passionately, Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck pressing the girl's head hard on her. 

Out of the blue, Mina's phone vibrate which made both Chaeyoung and Mina to open their eyes and pull their lips apart from each other's. Both of them look so surprised as they look at Mina's phone that continues to vibrate. Both of them pant heavily, try to catch their breath

"I hope its not from your mom" gasping

"I hope so too" gasping 

They check the screen, it stated Mommy - Calling . Chaeyoung immediately covers with her hand while Mina sighed heavily and accept the call

"Hello mommy" 

"YAH!" Mina pull away her phone from her ear as her mom starts to yell at her through the phone, even Chaeyoung can hear it, she just gulp down her own saliva

"Why aren't you,Mina answering mommy's call earlier?!"

"Sorry mommy, Mina was busy with new assignments so yeah..." her voice trails off

"Ah~ then mommy would apologize to Mina for disturbing Mina's studies. By the way, can Mina come over to house tomorrow?"

Mina look at Chaeyoung who is still covering to ask for her girl's permission about her mom's request. Chaeyoung's skin suddenly looking pale just nod her head violently indicating a 100% YES.

"Sure, Mina will drop by at noontime"

"Alright, then mommy and daddy will be waiting for Mina. Take care sweetie~~ Mommy and daddy loves Mina~~"

"Mina loves mommy and daddy too~~"

Mina hung up and let out a sigh of relieved, while Chaeyoung try to catch her breath. Mina get closer to her girlfriend,slipping her arms around her waist to give her girlfriend a hug. Mina could heard Chaeyoung's heart is beating fast as she rest her head on her girlfriend's chest.

"You sure are afraid of my mommy, babe" she pout

"Hell yes! Her yells, her nags and the way she speaks freaks me out I almost pee my pants. Imagine if I meet her face to face, I could've faint or even worse die!" Chaeyoung exclaimed

Actually Chaeyoung haven't meet with Mina's parents yet, same goes to Mina. She also haven't meet with Chaeyoung's parents. The reason why Chaeyoung haven't meet with Mina's parents is because of obviously she's scared of Mina's mom. You must not stutter if you speak in front of her, or else she will yell at you. Whatever you do, it must be perfect or else she will nag at you non-stop until you did it perfectly. Her mom likes perfection.

Whereas the reason why Mina haven't meet with Chaeyoung's parents is not because she's afraid or something, but it is because of Chaeyoung. Her parents told her not to date anyone until she got her first permanent job, at the moment she's still studying for her master. Chaeyoung fear that her love to Mina will be forbidden by her parents, that's why she thought that it will be a wise decision not to introduce Mina to her parents yet.

"My mommy is not like what you think she is. My mommy is a lovely and nice lady, you should've meet with her first then you will know. Hmmmp" she sulk

"Sorry babe, I'm just not ready yet to face your mom and dad" Chaeyoung scratched her nape.

"Whatever!" Mina said feeling annoyed, but then she continued with "By the way, should we continue?" Mina look at Chaeyoung with her seductive eyes and walk to her bedroom

"Sure babe, why not?" Chaeyoung jump up from the sofa and follows Mina to the bedroom.

 

> At Myoui's residence <

Mina sit facing her parents whom smiling at her with their suspicious smile. 

"Mina-ya, daddy and mommy have something to tell you. It's important for Mina's future" her dad starts to speak first

"Well, what is it?" Curiosity starts to build up

"Mommy and daddy already found a perfect person to be Mina's  life companion" said her mom

"WHAT ?!"

 

> At MiChaeng apartment <

"Babe? Are you ok?" But no answer from Mina

"You've been hugging me for hours now"

Yup, Mina have been hugging Chaeyoung for hours now, to be exact 2 hours now, it starts after Mina got back home from her parent's house. Even when Chaeyoung is studying, Mina sit on her girlfriend's lap and wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung's neck.

"Talk to me please~~ am I talking with my penguin stuff doll?"

"Mina is so sorry babe. Mina didn't mean to hurt your feelings" Mina start to speak with her disappointed voice plus she's talking in her mom's language now. Chaeyoung put her book aside and focus on Mina.

"What's wrong babe? Did something happen to your parents?"

"Yeah, Mina think something is not right with my mommy and daddy's mind"

"Babe stop talking like your mom, and tell me what happen in your normal language pwease(please) I beg you"

Mina look at Chaeyoung's lips and peck her lips again, again and again. Chaeyoung stop Mina's lips from kissing her with her hand.

"Mina-ya~~ why are you doing this to me?! Fine, you just sit here, stay here, let me get you a glass of water. Wait here"

But then Chaeyoung's arm was being hug by Mina as she try to go to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her girlfriend whom is not acting like herself at the moment. Chaeyoung sighed in disbelief and reluctantly sit back next to her girlfriend.

"Ok, what is it? Tell me everything, and I'll listen to you"

"My mom and dad already had someone to be my life companion"

Mina finally spilled out everything from and talk like herself again, no more her mom's language. Chaeyoung was in shocked after hearing what her girlfriend just told her. Then suddenly Chaeyoung also remember what happen between her and her parents earlier

 

*** Chaeyoung's flashback ***

> At Son's residence <

"We already had someone for you" 

"What?! You're kidding me, right mom?"

No response from her parents means that they're serious about this. Chaeyoung gulped down her own saliva.

"So in 2 days time you will meet this person, so make sure you're free during that time" her father speak up in serious tone.

"Yes father. Is it a he or a she?"

"You will found out if you meet this person later" said her mom

Chaeyoung just snorted as her parents didn't give her any details or information about the person that soon to be hers. 

*** the end of Chaeyoung's flashback ***

 

"Babe? Babe? Chaeyoungie~~~~"

"Ye-yes?"

"See you're not listening to me! You're spacing out!" Mina sulk

"Sorry babe, my brain just can't process what you just said to me earlier. I-I don't quite understand what do you mean by life companion?"

Mina pout while looking at her girlfriend, then she hug Chaeyoung. Sobbing

"My parents is marrying me off with someone I don't know" she burst in tears

"Its okay babe, don't cry. We'll try to figure it out." Chaeyoung said as she tapped Mina's back gently to calm her down.

 

> the next day, at MiChaeng's apartment <

Both Mina and Chaeyoung try to figure out how to solve Mina's problem. Chaeyoung haven't told Mina that she's about to meet someone that soon to be her life companion tomorrow, she doesn't want to play with Mina's emotions so she decided not to tell her yet. 

"Should I tell my parents about us?"

"I'm not ready yet"

"Should we bring your parents to my parent's house so they can discuss about our marriage?"

Out of the blue Mina's suddenly brings up about marriage when the truth is both of them haven't introduce each other to their parents. And it make Chaeyoung to choke on her own saliva.

"Are you mad?! Hell no! My parents will kill me if they knew about our relationship" 

"I'm just suggesting babe~~ Why are you so serious about it? Did something bothers you?"

Mina rest her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder, interlocking their finger as they sit on the floor. Chaeyoung suddenly look nervous, since she's hiding something from Mina.

"So when are you going to meet you future life companion?" Chaeyoung ask 

"Tomorrow" 

Tomorrow?! Just same like mine Chaeyoung thought to herself. 

After sometimes of thinking hard to stop Mina from meeting her future life companion, Chaeyoung suddenly got an idea to stop it. The idea is not only meant for Mina, but also can work for Chaeyoung's case. 

 

 

»»» Hey guys~~ hope you like the first chapter. :) and thank you for subscribing my 2nd fanfic. Do leave some comments for me :D sorry if it is a bit confusing :")