Chapter VI

Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, weekend's here so I'll try to upload during these days. 
Not making any promises. 
I hope you enjoy the chapter xx

Sowon had to spend one more lonely day at her dorm room, watching the rain fall and listening to the same old songs, not that she minded, but company was something that she was craving a lot lately. She was probably starting to get homesick and the events of this few days had twisted and twirled her thoughts in such a way that made her feel like a completely different person.

So she walked around the dorm, pretended to read, managed to finish two assignments that she was given that day and drank two cups of coffee with absolutely zero sugar. Now, she would try to convince herself that no sugar was her choice, but she knew very well that this certain choice was based on how much the bitter taste would remind her of SinB. Apparently her thoughts about the other girl made Sowon burn her tongue three times and she spill a few drops of coffee on the paper where she was trying to write.

Talk about spilling emotions.

She walked around the dorm again and again, until she ended up sitting on her bed, staring at the window, because as much as she didn’t want to admit it she was hoping that SinB would pop inside like that night. Sowon shook her head and groaned loudly before stuffing herself in the feathery pillow, which obviously still held the mint scent of SinB.

"OBVIOUSLY," she groaned again.

So yes, she was being suffocated. She was suffocated inside the four walls of her dorm room with nothing to do and no one to talk to. And yes, she was lonely. Not that kind of lonely where she just got inside her head thinking and sat down with a cup of coffee or with a pen ignoring everything and everyone around her. It was a new kind of lonely that made her numb and she was not enjoying it at all. But then again, maybe she was just homesick.

Slowly, with her head still stuffed inside the pillow she drifted to sleep. A quiet sleep the of course, came to an end when a loud bang was heard inside the room, as if there was no other way she would wake up the whole school year. She jumped off of the bed heavily breathing and looked at a girl that had tripped over the boxes her mysterious roommate had left there in the morning.

“Ah, I woke you up, mate?” the girl giggled and got up lazily fixing her clothes. Sowon arched an eyebrow in a questionable way.

“Yerin,” the girl smiled turning on the light and fixing her bangs, flashing one of those 24 karats smiles that Sowon was used to see in toothpaste commercials made by celebrities. “Well, mate, since you woke up, allow me to make some tea,” Yerin said emphasizing every word as they smoothly fell out of her lips and Sowon found something really fascinating about the way she talked. It was one of the moments when a writer finds the perfect actor to voice the inner person they have created inside the pages of the book.

Sowon nodded about the tea and sat down rubbing her sleepy eyes while the other girl looked inside one of her boxes for the supplies. She talked about herself a lot, which filled the empty space of the room. She talked about her clothes, her family, her friends, her girlfriend, all her favorite movies and songs and as annoying as it was getting to Sowon, she slightly found it quite interesting that the girl would smile after every word. Yerin liked making jokes that most of the time Sowon’s slow sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter