Hi! I'm making PDF and paperback copies of this story.

Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey, guys!

Sorry for (if you had one) the mini heart attack that might have come with the idea that this fic is getting updated. Well, in a way it is (?). I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I’m considering making a PDF copy and a paperback one for my main fanfics. Obviously, they will have the story edited and most likely with added paragraphs/parts/chapters. So basically it will be a better version of the story I’ve uploaded here.

For the paperback version of ‘INK’, I’ll be adding the poems as separate cards inside the book and I’ll also add prints of my WonB fanart.

Both of the versions, the paperback and the PDF will have ‘The Anatomy of a Mind Without a Face’, my other WonB fic, as a gift at the ending of ‘INK’. This one will also be an improved and edited version of the fanfic I have updated on my aff.

The price of a PDF copy will be $7 and the one of the paperback will variate from $15 - $20 depending on the country you’re from. Because of that you won’t be having additional shipping costs.

If you have any questions/want to pre-order a copy, please contact me on my e-mail address [email protected] or message me on my account. For the paperbacks the shipping will begin during the last week of November or the beginning of December.

At the end of the day, I’m just a student who’s about to start university so, to put it simply I need the money. That’s the main reason why I’m working on making paperbacks an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter