Epilogue

Ink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, this is about it with this fanfiction and I really really really really hope you enjoyed reading it and you liked it. I tried my best, but I am not thaaat good at writing yet, but I love to write and this fic idea was stuck on me for a while and I ended up writing it and now it's finished and I will probably only write some one shots from now on since I am too lazy to write a full fic. And yeah, here have an epilogue and a major super ultra mega big thank you from me. 
I love you all as cheesy as it sounds. xx 

Sowon was tired, her eyelids almost closing as she was gathering her things lazily, the empty space of the library quickly becoming suffocating as it was slowly filling with her thoughts. Mechanically she started to count away the emptiness by following the whispering of the ticks in her clock.

Sowon was tired and she couldn’t wait to stuff herself inside warm blankets in her appartment, with loud music blasting from her earphones as she wrote lines all over the wall that was next to her bed, not bothering to make sense out of them. She had found out that it was better for things not to make sense.

Her counting was interrupted by light steps that clicked on the wooden floor of the library’s hall. It echoed through the whole place and she found comfort in the faint noise, ignoring its direction, not noticing that it was slowly approaching her.

Three small knocks and a greeting was heard five feet away from Sowon and she tried her best to plaster another happy smile on her face that would cover how tired she actually was.

“Can you sign this for me?” The voice asked a bit louder as Sowon was turning, the soft sound making her chest swallow her heart so deeply, she felt a hole forming behind her ribs.

The younger girl walked with her usual smirk dancing on her face towards Sowon, the raven hair falling down her shoulders the same way Sowon remembered it, her pale skin vibrating the same coldness it used to. Her hands were wrapped around the book Sowon had written, the same book that she had been signing thousand of copies of for the past two hours. She took a deep breath and her eyes travelled the younger girl’s features once more, trying to make sure that she was who Sowon thought and not a mixed figure in her damaged imagination.

It definitely was her. With cherry lips and sleepless eyes. With the same scent of mints and caramel and with the same te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter