A Special Addition

The December Family (Editing—Please come back later!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0OGl8WzpXM&list=PL17A543F3963F0158&feature=mh_lolz

 

(Girls' Generation - Baby Baby & SHINee - Best Place)

 

Chapter 2 : A Special Addition
 
 
It was another marvelously perfect being the husband of Nam Sejin. Even after being happily married for two years, their love still hadn't even begun to dull in the slightest. It was a joyous moment each time Woohyun opened his eyes to find his beloved lying in bed beside him. Each day was filled with enjoyment as he ventured through life with her.
 
That morning was no exception, in fact, he felt like it was the strongest. The sun was already shining and he woke feeling fairly refreshed like a charged battery considering it was a work day. He guessed that that was just the effect Sejin had on him; his own ball of life, the source of his energy.
 
He was still holding on to her from last night when they cuddled together until they both fell fast asleep. Woohyun always opened his eyes first, but he didn't mind because it was ond of his favourite pasttimes to watch his angel resting. It was also habitual for Sejin to awaken shortly after him and be greeted by a look full of affection.
 
"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" Woohyun lovingly her cheek, catching away stray hairs that fell over her face. "Mmhm, looks like you did too." Sejin nodded sleepily with an amused smile. "Of course! How can I not sleep so soundly when you're here with me?" Cheesy, but a true declaration. Sejin stretched out her arms long with a light laugh. Woohyun sat up as well and shared with her their daily morning kiss. 
 
"What do you want for breakfast?" She asked as he laced their hands together and nuzzled into her neck. "Anything if it's made by you." He answered sparking another chuckle out of her as well as a shake of her head. "You never get tired of saying those kinds of things, do you?" She asked, pulling one of Woohyun's white dress shirts over her shoulders. "It's just how I feel." He shrugged, but he could tell just by looking that she liked it anyway.
 
Woohyun followed Sejin into the kitchen hugging one of the pillows off their bed. Sitting on a stool and leaning against the granite counter with his pillow, he watched his wife prepare herself with ingrediants from the fridge and equipment from the cupboards.
 
He loved to watch Sejin cook. It was another pasttime that he enjoyed. The way her hair was tied up into a messy bun that still seemed to make her the prettiest girl alive and how she wore his shirt even though it was much too big for her petite body.
 
Unable to sit still any longer, Woohyun got up quietly to wrap his arms around her waist and stealing a quick peck while she fried eggs. 
 
"Woohyun, I want to tell you something." Sejin said, concentrating on the hot pan in front of her. "What is it?" He hugged her tighter and swayed softly from side to side. "Mmm...I'll tell you after breakfast." She said, changing her mind. "Just tell me now!" He blew air onto her neck where he knew she would fidget with the tickling feeling. "After breakfast, okay?" Sejin turned and gave Woohyun another kiss so that he would cooperate. "All right, all right." 
 
He ate the savoury breakfast that his wife had made for them and waited patiently without pushing her for what she wanted to say. After their meal, he offered to clean the clean the dishes and returned to the living room drying his hands on a towel once he was finished. He sat next to her on the couch and waited for her to say something. 
 
"So? Are you going to tell me now?" Woohyun finally asked, playfully poking her shoulder. "Woohyun," She said seriously, looking deep in thought, "I've been thinking about it and..." She trailed off, biting her lip. "Yeah?" He said in encouragement and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "I want to have a baby." Sejin blurted out with a sheepish smile and a slight cower as if she were afriad that he would start getting angry because of what she said. 
 
"A baby, huh?" He asked softly. She nodded without meeting his eyes. "That's great. Having a child would be great." He said in reassurance. She looked up in surprise, but he only smiled back. "Silly girl, you thought I would be mad if you said that?" Bitting her lip again, she replied with a yes. "I could never be mad at you. You should know that by now." Taking her hand, he squeezed it. 
 
"So you're okay with it?" Sejin asked just to be sure. "Okay? I love the idea." He assured making her beam with delight. "Should we make a baby now?" He brought his lips right next to her ear and asked it seductively. She reddened considerably and pushed on his chest shyly. "There are still things to discuss." She explained. "Like what?" He pouted like a child and sat back. "We still need to decide on the baby's name and pick the perfect time..." She started, wanting everything to be perfect. "We can do that later." He came close once more and spoke lowly against her lips. She granted him that one more, but pushed him back a second later. 
 
"Not now." Sejin's head turned to the clock on the wall above the TV. Very unfortuntely, it was time for her to get to work. Woohyun was feeling very reluctant to let her leave, wishing they could spend the day together leisurely instead. After whining like an overgrown baby, he had no choice but to send her off. 
 
The house emptied of it's magical air of sunshine, Sejin taking that with her and Woohyun sighed. Turning on the screen in front of him, he settled for some gaming before he too had to haul his way out to his own job.
 
A couple weeks later, Woohyun woke to find himself alone in the bedroom he shared with Sejin. It was a rare happening, but he didn't think too much into it and simply got himself up to get ready for the day. With a yawn, he entered the bathroom to find that his wife had been there before him.
 
She was holding something up and examining it closely, but he could get a clear line of sight to see what it was. He took her in for a back hug. "What's that, babe?" He rested his chin on her shoulder. Sejin looked up at him, eyes wide making his sleepy mind wonder without a conclusion. "It says...it says that I'm pregnant." She held up the test that had a tiny picture of a smiling face and he was shocked for a moment as well.
 
"I'm pregnant." She said as if to make it official. "For real?" Woohyun had to take a second look at the results as she broke away from him to lift up the front of her shirt. Sejin's reflection felt the front of her stomach with a look of wonder. "Oh my god..." Her excitement and happiness grew.
 
"I can't believe it! Woohyun, oh, Woohyun." He was enveloped in a crushing hug. He lifted her off the earth and spun their world around feeling just as overjoyed. They had their own little celebratory festivity right there in their small washroom that was overflowing with glee and reiterating mutual love through more and more kisses. It was a day Woohyun could add to his list of the happiest days of his life.
 
The next kiss he gave Sejin was passionate as he poured all of his feelings into it. There was no place he'd rather be, no one he'd rather be with. 
 
He was already living in his own slice of paradise.