chapter 9

sweetest sacrifice

Yoona POV

everything seem normal to a few people, but I am sure that’s not for me, Yunho oppa and Yuri unni. I have observed their action lately. I got manythings that made me really corious. Yuri unnie never accept my invitation if its related Yunho oppa and will excuse herself immadeatly if Yunho oppa coming, I never saw them talk nicely and always use formal language however in our hause, I also often saw yunho oppa take a glance at Yuri unnie and I can feel sadness in his eyes when Yuri unnie excuse herself from us. Its really make me curious, what they heading from me?? Are they cheat on me?? I shook my head, its impossible right? I know Yuri unnie too well, but how if she canged?? OH MY GOD!!! Ia m going crazy because of them. I have to find out their secret as soon as possible.

Yuri’s Pov

Our project has success, I was happy for it and the employes suggest us to celebrate it and I agree for it. But if I go than I will meet yunho oppa, so I decide to call Yoona. “yoboseyo young” “ hi unnie what happen?” she said with her cheerfull tone as always. “we have celebration party tonight, can you come?”

“ uhmm… I don’t know unnie,to day my schedule is really thight but if I free I will tell you later “

“ okay then, I’ll wait you call” “okay bye unnie” I hung up the phone, I hope yoona can come so I can away from him.

Yoona’s POV

Yuri unnie call me for celebration party but why Yunho oppa doesn’t call me? It is weird isn’t it? Or I am just too much?? But I decide to not come. I will see what happen with them when I am not around.

Yunho POV

Tonight I will talk to yuri about my promise to her before, than I decide to not invite Yoona . Its already 7pm the party will begin at 8pm but I decide to come early for prepare my self. The café still quiet because we have reserved the whole café for tonight, only a few people around. I greet the employer and chat with them. By the time passed, almost the employers has come but I didn’t see yuri yet, is she doesn’t come. I saw Jessica her assistant also her friend with her boyfriend, I decide to ask her.

“hi Jessica ”since it not in work matter so I call her informally” hi Jonghyun “ I greet him and shake his hand. “ oh yunho, what happen?” “uhm…have you see yuri?” “nope, she said she will come late’’ I just nodded “ okay than , thank you and have fun” I wave my hand too her and walk away. After a while, I saw taecyeon entering the café with a girl beside him, I cant see the girl because his body covered her face, than taecyeon turn arround and I see the girl that holding his arm is YURI !!!

Yuri’s POV

Because Yoona can come I ask taecyeon oppa to accompany me. When I entering the café I don’t see him(yunho oppa) but I don’t have an intention looking for him. I greet the employers than I see Jessica and Jong, I drag Taecyeon oppa to their direction.

“hi Sica” I said ang hug her when taecyeon oppa greet Jonghyun, suddenly Sica lean to me and whispering” yunho looking for you, have you seen him?” I shook my head. What happen he look for me? I try to ignore it have fun with my friends when suddenly I hear some one coughing behind me, I turn my head only to find HIM.

“ Yuri can we talk, the two of us?” I see Jessica, she just smile and nodded.than to taecyeon oppa” oppa wait a moment” but he just silent. “lets go” I just want to take a step when a hand grab my hand, I see that taecyeon oppa, I take his hand and caressing it “its okay oppa, I’ll be fine” Than I motioned to Yunho oppa to follow me.

Yunho POV

What the ??! she hold his hand?? Calm down Yunho. I look away than I see her walk away and I quickly follow her. She walk to the garden that seem no ne there. Suddenly she stopped and turn arroun but still not looking at me. “what do you need to talking about Yunho ssi” I look at her face, and I cant deny that I still love her. “about my promise to you” no reaction from her, she just looking at distance.

“I cant keep it Yuri” she look at me with confuse face ”what do you mean?” she ask me “ you heard it clearly Yuri ah, I cant keep the promise, I cant do it”

“why?” I walk to her and hold both her hands. She try to release my hand but I hold it thighly “do you think I can that easy do it?”

“ but you have promise to me, you can hurt…” before she could finish her word, someone cut her word

“what promise??” suddenly yoona appear between us, her eyes has become teary, I see Yuri panic. “ what promise unnie? what you two heading from me? Are you two cheat on me? Huh??” yoona said begin to cry. “ yoona this isn’t what you think?” yuri said try to hold her shoulder but yoona took step back.

“ yoona !!!” She screamed and tryto run after her, I grabbed her wrist.

“just let it her for amomment Yuri ah, we will tell her later” but she swung my hand and face me angrily “ do you think about her feelings huh?” than she run away. I just stand up on my place. What have I do?

Yoona POV

I run as fast I can still crying and didn’t see the direction, suddenly I feel someone grabbing my arm and hugging me, I thinks its yunho oppa so I stugle as strong I could but some familiar voice comfort me “ssssh.. yoona its me”when I realize who is it, I didn’t struggle anymore but hugged him and buried my face in his chest crying hard “ don’t worry yoona, I am with you” he said and caresses my hair sofly

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not up dating in a long time,