chapter 6

sweetest sacrifice

THE NEXT DAY

To day the project is begin. Me ,the managers and Yunho have some meeting to discuss about the plan and everythimg related with the product. After a long discussing this and that, finally the meeting done. Its really make me tired but I have to make everything go smoothly. I was so focus with the files while my phone ringing, I see the caller ID and its Yoona.

“ yoboseyo Yoona ah”

“Unnie, I’ve free time now lets have lunch together” yoona said with her cheerful voice.

“great idea,so  where we will do it?”

“I am on the way to your office, just wait there okay”

“ okay see you, bye”

“bye unnie”

I hung up my phone with smile on my lips, it’s a long time since I have girls time with Yoona and I miss it. Hmmm ….i will doing my work until Yoona come. And than I back to my work again.

 

Yoona POV.

After parking my car, I run to Yunho Oppa office, he is the one asked me have a lunch together, and since I have free time so I agree to it. When on the way here, I remember that Yuri unnie is one office with Yunho Oppa so I decided to call her since I miss her too, good thing she have time.

Yunho oppa office in 22nd floor while Yuri unnie in 20 floor, so I decide to Yunho oppa office first than after that I will pick up Yuri unnie. i greet every people who I meet on the way to yunho oppa office. When I reached his office , I knocked the door softly.

“come in “I hear his voice, soo charismatic . I open the door slightly and peeking with my head.

“are you buzy oppa?” I sad while smiling , he looking to my direction and his serious face turn in to smiling one.

“of course not, what are you doing there? Come here .” he said and approaching me

Then I enter to his room and hug him. “miss you oppa”  he chuckle” miss you too baby” and he kiss my forehead. Suddenly someone knocking the door, I release my hand from Yunho oppa and sit on the sofa.   

“ come in “ and I saw a familiar figure,  “ yuri Unnie” I said happily,she turn her head to my direction ,and I can say she look surprise “Yoona??” I hug her but she just keep silent,” yah, unnie don’t you miss me?”

“ what are you doing …”she paused like remember something” ..ooh right” and than she smiling,

I don’t know why, but I feel yuri unnie smile is …forced.

“unnie, have you done with your work?” she raised her hand and show me the file

“actually I am haven’t finishing my work Yoona, so I think I cant have a lunch with you to day”

“you have promise unnie, and now is lunch time “ I take the file from her hand and put it on Yunho oppa table ” not work time, right oppa?”  I see yunho oppa just nodded

“ than, lets go?” I grabbed yuri unnie with my right hand while my left hand interwining with yunho oppa arms  so I am in the middle of them.      

“yoona ah…”

“no complaining unnie” and than I drag them to the nearest caffe. All the way to the caffe I am the one who talk much, yunho oppa and yuri unnie seems so not in the mood to talk, maybe they are feel tired.  

Our lunch not so fun, because these two just listen to me, smiling and speaking in short word and… I hope I am wrong, some time I can see yunho oppa take a glance to Yuri unnie who seem uncomfortable. But maybe yunho oppa just want to know why yuri unnie so quite, like me.

Suddenly my phone ringing.

 

Yuri POV

I try to calm my self during lunch, its really uncomfortable. Suddenly yoona phone ringing, from the conversation , looks like she must back to her work place.

“I am sory unnie, I have to go now,”she said with sad face

“its okay yoona, I have finish my lunch too, so I must back to office too”

“mmm… okay then lets go” yoona said . after pay the bill,the three of us go to car park.

“thank you for your time unnie, see you at home” yoona said and hug me,

“okay, drive carefully” I said while pat her back, than she turned to yunho oppa, she hug him and he ruffle her hair , I look to everywhere don’t want to see this romantic scene.

“ bye oppa, bye unnie” she said while waving her hand to me and yunho. I quickly turn to the door leaving him behind me. I hear him calling my name but I just walking, suddenly I feel a hand grab my arm, luckily this area is empty so no one see this scene.

“yuri “

“let go off me yunho ssi, people may misunderstanding if see us like this”

“you don’t want another people misunderstanding but you lead them to the misunderstanding”

I look at him “ what do you mean?” he chuckle and release my arm.

“ if you keep avoiding me, people may assumpting that you hate me and the worse, people thing you like me” and than he walk away.

Is that true??am I too obvious ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am sory, maybe its a boring chapter.